Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Cold

    The Rabbit Hole (Solve This)




    Solve this. The Puzzle doesn't end here, just thought I'd let you start with something as easy as it gets.

  2. #2
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Dead
    Robotkubo?




  3. #3
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
    Robotkubo?
    um.. no. thats not the answer

  4. #4
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Dead
    so it say who am 1? tf is dis shit




  5. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,882
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,366
    Is it a imgur image? cause i think that what it is and I am too lazy to type that out in my search bar. So I quit
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  6. #6
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
    so it say who am 1? tf is dis shit
    Obviously you aren't smart enough to figure it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Is it a imgur image? cause i think that what it is and I am too lazy to type that out in my search bar. So I quit
    It leads to the hard part... this is just a joke.

  7. #7
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,376
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    is it the rabbit hole?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  8. #8
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Is it a imgur image? cause i think that what it is and I am too lazy to type that out in my search bar. So I quit
    there you go https://imgur.com/AEOQTvK




  9. #9
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    is it the rabbit hole?
    Nope. I won't be responding until someone gets it from now on

  10. #10
    Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    butterfly? LOL

    - - - Updated - - -

    or a nigga butterfly?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Meanwhile : https://imgur.com/gallery/6hUqk

     

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (06-21-2016)

  12. #11
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,376
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotkubo View Post
    Nope. I won't be responding until someone gets it from now on
    whoa.

    let's calm down now.

    btw @Maniac don't double post.
    Last edited by Logic; 06-21-2016 at 03:38 PM.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  13. #12
    Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    whoa.

    let's calm down now.

    btw @Maniac don't double post.
    it's a triple post

     

  14. #13
    burntqueso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hood Miami Florida
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nigga, thats a fucking butterfly

  15. #14
    Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
    Nigga, thats a fucking butterfly
    you're wrong that's a nigga butterfly

     

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

    Xiolest (06-24-2016)

  17. #15
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    you're wrong that's a nigga butterfly
    You guys aren't even close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] COD3RIN Can You Solved This Problem ?
    By Encik Ayam in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 04:13 PM
  2. [Solved] Where the **** do i put this?
    By Expfighter in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2014, 03:34 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 10:48 PM
  4. [Solved] Is there Other way to Solved This ??
    By Mic Cabrera in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 01:45 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 02:30 AM