Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Veltroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Need Help Embedding

    I need help embedding my Sellfy Buy Button on my MGPH thread.

    Apparently I'm supposed to enter this text somewhere:

    <a href="https://sellfy.com/p/vc6V/" id="vc6V" class="sellfy-buy-button">Buy now</a><script type="text/javascript" src="https://sellfy.com/js/api_buttons.js"></script>

    I tried everything, but it still doesn't work... Any ideas? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Veltroz View Post
    I need help embedding my Sellfy Buy Button on my MGPH thread.

    Apparently I'm supposed to enter this text somewhere:

    <a href="https://sellfy.com/p/vc6V/" id="vc6V" class="sellfy-buy-button">Buy now</a><script type="text/javascript" src="https://sellfy.com/js/api_buttons.js"></script>

    I tried everything, but it still doesn't work... Any ideas? Thanks.
    do you have a picture you can put with it?

  3. #3
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    MPGH uses bb code.

  4. #4
    Veltroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post


    do you have a picture you can put with it?
    I don't think so. I tried right clicking the icon, but it wouldn't come up with the "copy image address" option.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    MPGH uses bb code.
    What's bb code? Does that mean I have absolutely no chance at embedding the buy button?

  5. #5
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Veltroz View Post
    I don't think so. I tried right clicking the icon, but it wouldn't come up with the "copy image address" option.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What's bb code? Does that mean I have absolutely no chance at embedding the buy button?
    Add me on skype, gaar.mpgh

    ill fix it for you.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need Help
    By shane11 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:29 AM
  2. [Help Request] Need help finding a Vindictus injector
    By VpChris in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
  3. [Help Request] need help with mod
    By .:MUS1CFR34K:. in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 01:40 PM
  4. [Help Request] I need help~~!!!!
    By c834606877 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 02:12 AM
  5. [Help Request] need help with modding
    By BayBee Alyn in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:06 PM