Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 97
  1. #31
    soeni77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What are you talking about? I think the comparison is great and valid because you compare a country with a lot of privatly owned weapons to a state with just a few as you said. Where is the problem? That comparison is needed for the topic to see how wrong america is about their policies. Germany and the USA are both democratic, western countrys and you can defenitly compare them in the question of mass shootings. I wont generalize because you never should but you and most of the others in this thread have no idea what they are talking about. Full of patriotism that they shouldnt have because america isnt better then most other countrys. Sure we had Hitler but we now we help people that are persecuted, we follow the rules of the human rights tightly and we are the third best economic power and we are even stronger when you concider the size of Germany. The USA bombed many civilians is full of hate against other races, has bad conditions of the human rights in comparison to other western countries and has a lot of bad policies and laws. Sure you have the biggest military (dont know if someone can be proud of that) and sure you are the biggest economic power but not by far and again america is 30 times bigger than Germany. I dont want to further discuss the topic especially because you are nobody that its worth argumenting with. This doesnt fit in this thread and it would be a waste of my time.

  2. #32
    japkop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The bomb was planted on Iraq!
    *CS:GO

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to japkop For This Useful Post:

    Trol553 (06-23-2016)

  4. #33
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,174
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    What are you talking about? I think the comparison is great and valid because you compare a country with a lot of privatly owned weapons to a state with just a few as you said. Where is the problem? That comparison is needed for the topic to see how wrong america is about their policies. Germany and the USA are both democratic, western countrys and you can defenitly compare them in the question of mass shootings. I wont generalize because you never should but you and most of the others in this thread have no idea what they are talking about. Full of patriotism that they shouldnt have because america isnt better then most other countrys. Sure we had Hitler but we now we help people that are persecuted, we follow the rules of the human rights tightly and we are the third best economic power and we are even stronger when you concider the size of Germany. The USA bombed many civilians is full of hate against other races, has bad conditions of the human rights in comparison to other western countries and has a lot of bad policies and laws. Sure you have the biggest military (dont know if someone can be proud of that) and sure you are the biggest economic power but not by far and again america is 30 times bigger than Germany. I dont want to further discuss the topic especially because you are nobody that its worth argumenting with. This doesnt fit in this thread and it would be a waste of my time.
    It's so cute seeing you attempting to defend Germany.

  5. #34
    whythehorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    12
    So many shooting lately.

  6. #35
    jonkel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    This is proof and you've just denied it as expected. Pathetic, it's even right in front of you this time. Hard factual proof and you still won't accept the fact that gun control DOES NOT WORK! So yea, I'll be using this as an example whether your morals agree or not. I don't care about political correctness and no one has died as of yet that I can gather.


    FYI if these people had shot back, they could be facing consequences as Germany does NOT allow self defense. How do you not see that as a problem?
    it's stupid to make ridcilous assumptions and say "uhh see gun control doesn't work" or "see it's just because of all the immigrants" or some other bullshit when there is little to no info about the "shooting" yet. As news have confirmed the guy had fake guns and also was not an immigrant, but a 19 year old german. If other people had guns there would probably have been a great chaos and some would have probably accidentally shot each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    gun control DOES NOT WORK!
    so.. gun control DOES WORK!

    sources: https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...a-1099536.html (use google translate)
    https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/vermis...essen-100.html
    https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/artic...Viernheim.html
    just to name a few... there's about 50 more hits on google.
    Last edited by jonkel52; 06-24-2016 at 06:13 AM.
    i7 5820K @4,5GHz | GTX 1080ti | 4x4GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 | INWIN 303 white | custom watercooled | Logitech G933 | Corsair K70 | Roccat Kone Pure
    -- interested in social engineering, games, cheating, modding, money and free stuff :P --



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkel52 For This Useful Post:

    soeni77 (06-24-2016)

  8. #36
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,411
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    743
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Country Automatic Firearms Semi-Automatic Firearms Handguns Self-Defense Valid Reason
    Germany Prohibited Very Restricted Very Restricted No

    RESTRICTIONS WORK SO FUCKING WELL.
    If you look at how many things like this have happened in Germany compared to the US, they work very well.
    Gun restrictions will never work perfectly, no law will ever work perfectly. But Germany doesn't have a mass shooting every week or something like the US does.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  9. #37
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    If you look at how many things like this have happened in Germany compared to the US, they work very well.
    Gun restrictions will never work perfectly, no law will ever work perfectly. But Germany doesn't have a mass shooting every week or something like the US does.
    I see no point of saying as so, because Lunatic will always find a way to voice his opinion strongly and say oh us is so so...

    Picking up World War 2 as an argument? Excuse me, but that is just really sad... What happened 20-30 Years ago means almost nothing to now, its history, what is going on right now around the world with these mass shootings, ISIS and other terrorist groups are more worrying what happened 20-30 years ago..
    @Lunatic - I get your point, but taking a World War 2 as an example is just idiotic... German is 10 times better than you are, how? Because they don't have so many mass shootings a week than your country does. And if you think your silly Trump the faggot makes your country better by developing some kind of wall over Mexican boarders then I am sorry, it wont... They always find a way to get around that stupid wall, it doesn't mean sack shit...

    And your all together voice my opinion on others is just fucking retarded, EU all together is better place than USA ever is, doesn't mean if we get so many immigrants in here, why? Because we have gun control which saves ourselves from attack from our own citizens - but USA? You get attacked by your own citizens, school shootings, some streamer / youtuber gets robbed, we don't get mass shootings, expectations that Paris attack and the others, its cos they were Terrorists from another country - but you and your country? Please stop forcing your opinion on others, what if we all did the same for you, you'd be little dog next our pile of opinions...
    Last edited by xlux; 06-24-2016 at 06:38 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #38
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,104
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    If you look at how many things like this have happened in Germany compared to the US, they work very well.
    Gun restrictions will never work perfectly, no law will ever work perfectly. But Germany doesn't have a mass shooting every week or something like the US does.
    I really think there is no use to debate on this website, people keep their own opinions. Even if every kind of statistic and fact shows otherwise, they want to believe what they want for themselves.

  11. #39
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Sorry, America doesn't have time for sissified political correctness anymore. This is proof gun control doesn't work and you won't be shutting me up about it. I know you are pro-gun control based on past conversations and I won't let you ignore this proof of it simply not working.
    Well it is obviously impossible to completely prevent things like this from happening, but if you compare the mass shootings from Germany versus the ones in America where there is no gun control? Well you should have your answer so stop saying that gun control doesn't solve anything. But I agree though, gun control in America will be pointless since guns are basically as popular as a houseplant, meaning everyone has guns, which will lead to guns not disappearing at all in America.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  12. #40
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,411
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    743
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I really think there is no use to debate on this website, people keep their own opinions. Even if every kind of statistic and fact shows otherwise, they want to believe what they want for themselves.
    That's true; it's funny how people on here hold their opinions so close to heart and won't even allow facts that prove them wrong to change their views. It is amusing to argue with them, though.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  13. #41
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,348
    Btw ppl who posted above, there is such thing as a ghost gun where u can literally make at home. There are sites that you can buy non-hollowed out chambers and receivers and all you gotta do is hollow it out, and build it and you got yourself a perfectly functioning fully auto assault rifle. These ghost guns cannot be traced, and are legal unless fully built. Cartels and terrorists groups have purchased engravers and are currently manufacturing millions of ghost guns. I dont think banning guns will matter when anyone can make one in the comfort of their homes.

  14. #42
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PaleStop.com
    Posts
    1,312
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post
    Fuck the restrictions. That's not the problems. Guarantee you one thing: Syrians.
    I see a point there.

  15. #43
    Maximum Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Marketplace or Social Engineering.
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Happy
    A good guy with a gun, stops a bad guy with a gun.
    Currently selling eBook on How to refund clothing yourself for $25, and Apple $50. (Includes Clothing)




  16. #44
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,174
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I see no point of saying as so, because Lunatic will always find a way to voice his opinion strongly and say oh us is so so...

    Picking up World War 2 as an argument? Excuse me, but that is just really sad... What happened 20-30 Years ago means almost nothing to now, its history, what is going on right now around the world with these mass shootings, ISIS and other terrorist groups are more worrying what happened 20-30 years ago..
    @Lunatic - I get your point, but taking a World War 2 as an example is just idiotic... German is 10 times better than you are, how? Because they don't have so many mass shootings a week than your country does. And if you think your silly Trump the faggot makes your country better by developing some kind of wall over Mexican boarders then I am sorry, it wont... They always find a way to get around that stupid wall, it doesn't mean sack shit...

    And your all together voice my opinion on others is just fucking retarded, EU all together is better place than USA ever is, doesn't mean if we get so many immigrants in here, why? Because we have gun control which saves ourselves from attack from our own citizens - but USA? You get attacked by your own citizens, school shootings, some streamer / youtuber gets robbed, we don't get mass shootings, expectations that Paris attack and the others, its cos they were Terrorists from another country - but you and your country? Please stop forcing your opinion on others, what if we all did the same for you, you'd be little dog next our pile of opinions...

    No, If the USA fought Germany, we'd win again.... You're high and literally everyone's told you how stupid you are, I don't think I have to :P


    - - - Updated - - -

    Whole bunch of non Americans arguing about gun-control in America. Sorry, but you guys won't be forcing it upon us and we won't be setting it up ourselves as all the bills are failing for good reason. Good luck with all the bickering :P

  17. #45
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=2]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    No, If the USA fought Germany, we'd win again.... You're high and literally everyone's told you how stupid you are, I don't think I have to :P


    - - - Updated - - -

    Whole bunch of non Americans arguing about gun-control in America. Sorry, but you guys won't be forcing it upon us and we won't be setting it up ourselves as all the bills are failing for good reason. Good luck with all the bickering :P
    USA Fought Germany? You mean if NATO fought NATO, since America and Germany both are part of NATO (I hoped you would be smarter than that).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO I hope this educates you a little..

    Yes, literally everyone is telling me how stupid I am and all I take it as a compliment, since that is what it is, just some compliment from some internet person who is so bloody smart, at least I'm not as idiot as someone who supports some moron who is trying to run for presidency and build some non-important wall - which in all honesty isn't really needed since there are other measures to stop you having over floating Mexican people in your country, but you seem to be SO blooming stuck with "Lets make America great again" which I still find when it comes to America.

    Oh well, why do I keep arguing with some idiot whom name is "Lunatic" and who forces his opinions on other people but can't face the facts...
    Last edited by xlux; 06-24-2016 at 12:39 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 13 injured in Chicago mass shooting
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:03 AM
  2. Another mass shooting in the US
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 02:35 PM
  3. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
  4. mass hack
    By m164life in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 10:28 AM
  5. Mass Killing Hack
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:48 PM