Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 97
  1. #61
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfeet View Post
    First of all: This wasn't a real gun but a alarm pistol.
    Did you even read the article?

    The rifle-wielding man entered the cinema in Viernheim, near Frankfurt in western Germany, shortly before 3 p.m. local time, Hesse Interior Minister Peter Beuth said.

  2. #62
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    WHO TOLD U OUR COUNTRY WAS OWNED BY THE USA
    They take USD everywhere in your country. I've been there many times on my family's yacht. Your country's economy is split between America and Britain fool. If the guy on the dock will take USD and give me gas for my boat, I have a hard time believing we don't own your country in some way.

  3. #63
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    They take USD everywhere in your country. I've been there many times on my family's yacht. Your country's economy is split between America and Britain fool. If the guy on the dock will take USD and give me gas for my boat, I have a hard time believing we don't own your country in some way.
    Ok. Which country in the world doesn't accept USD.

  4. #64
    Goodfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Nether(lands)
    Posts
    770
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Originally Posted by Goodfeet
    First of all: This wasn't a real gun but a alarm pistol.
    Did you even read the article?
    Several (trusted) news sites in my country have confirmed it was an alarm pistol and that all people are alive.
    I live next to Germany btw.

    It was a 19-year old GERMAN boy.
    Last edited by Goodfeet; 06-24-2016 at 02:20 PM.

  5. #65
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Ok. Which country in the world doesn't accept USD.
    Stop spamming.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-24-2016)

  7. #66
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Ok. Which country in the world doesn't accept USD.
    Most countries will not take USD and force you to turn it into their local currency. My point is your country is so shit it will just take the USD in our form.

  8. #67
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    Stop spamming.
    Im trying to make a legitimate post here. and im not even trying to.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Most countries will not take USD and force you to turn it into their local currency. My point is your country is so shit it will just take the USD in our form.
    Both of your presidents will be shit anyway's

  9. #68
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Im trying to make a legitimate post here. and im not even trying to.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Both of your presidents will be shit anyway's
    Trump will only be shit for the poor.

  10. #69
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Im trying to make a legitimate post here. and im not even trying to.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Both of your presidents will be shit anyway's
    It doesn't really matter, your still spamming.

  11. #70
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Trump will only be shit for the poor.
    Guess your gonna be treated like shit

    Im out for the day @Gaar thinks I'm spamming

  12. #71
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Guess your gonna be treated like shit

    Im out for the day @Gaar thinks I'm spamming
    As I've said before. I'm not poor, nor do I care about the poor. That's why I support Trump. We will make America great again.

  13. #72
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    As I've said before. I'm not poor, nor do I care about the poor. That's why I support Trump. We will make America great again.
    You shouldn't even be inquisitive to what I say so why are you still here.

  14. #73
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,241
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    I am a firm believer that only the weak and unprepared are victims of mass shootings, which I am neither. Rarely do you ever hear of the person conceal carrying being the victim in these cases you speak of. Sorry if I don't seem to care, but I'm an American and you are not. The fact that you care more than me is actually quite pathetic in my opinion because it is not your country, nor can you do anything to change the way we live. As for the part about cops killing innocent blacks, that's not only a racist statement to make, but an inaccurate one too. More innocent white people are killed by cops than innocent black people and the statistics are right here:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ut-minority-d/
    https://newobserveronline.com/far-mor...-by-us-police/
    https://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...y-police-2015/

    To be fair, I don't think any US citizen could give a flying fuck about NATO because they are not only pointless, but useless too. If Germany fucks around again, we will go to war with them again. If your country fucks around, we will just wipe it off the map. At the end of the day my country rules over both Germany and yours whether you fucking like it or not.

    What's wrong with building a wall on our most abused border so people have to come here legally?
    Are we supposed to just continue to ignore the massive amounts of human and drug smuggling?
    Is Mexico racist for having a wall on their south border and for killing anyone who crosses it illegally?
    What's your better plan to stop this evil black market economy on our southern border?
    Why the fuck do you care that we want to secure our borders?

    Feel free to prove you have zero mental capacity further, I will destroy any shit opinion you throw at me.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Says the person living in a country basically owned by the United States.
    Who was saying you had to be one? I was speaking in general that America has more shootings in general, than any other country in the world, sure Korean has more people who commit a damn suicide, but America has more shootings across the country, I did not say it had to be you or anyone else, which is where you bash you stupid opinion on me because you think I said anything similar of those lines.

    I may not be an American, but can't a non-American-citizen support things what go around there, like for an example that Black lives matter in your country? Can't I support that America should have better health care? The way you say it sounds very pathetic towards those who don't live in the country but want to still support another country in-some aspects.

    There are other ways to smuggle humans, drugs into your country, no wall will ever protect you from that, I don't know how come haven't you thought of it... But its fine I guess since you are nothing but MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN ANYONE'S...

    I don't give a fuck anymore...

    Oh, speaking about your name...

    a person who is mentally ill (not in technical use).

    Are you really mentally ill right now that you gotta shit on other peoples opinions?
    Last edited by xlux; 06-24-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #74
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Who was saying you had to be one? I was speaking in general that America has more shootings in general, than any other country in the world, sure Korean has more people who commit a damn suicide, but America has more shootings across the country, I did not say it had to be you or anyone else, which is where you bash you stupid opinion on me because you think I said anything similar of those lines.

    I may not be an American, but can't a non-American-citizen support things what go around there, like for an example that Black lives matter in your country? Can't I support that America should have better health care? The way you say it sounds very pathetic towards those who don't live in the country but want to still support another country in-some aspects.

    There are other ways to smuggle humans, drugs into your country, no wall will ever protect you from that, I don't know how come haven't you thought of it... But its fine I guess since you are nothing but MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN ANYONE'S...

    I don't give a fuck anymore...

    Oh, speaking about your name...

    a person who is mentally ill (not in technical use).

    Are you really mentally ill right now that you gotta shit on other peoples opinions?

    My name is Ironic because I bash peoples shit opinions with facts. My way or the highway because I'm right and you're wrong, get over it. FYI #AllLivesMatter if you say #BlackLivesMatter you are a racist, just like if I say #WhiteLivesMatter. Also, no you are not an American, so there is no reason to respect any of your shit opinions based on assumptions. Honestly, it's a huge waste of your own time as you AREN'T AN AMERICAN and SHOULDN'T FUCKING CARE, hell I am an American and I don't even care about the stupid people dying here. We have the most guns and the most shootings as a result, get used to it. Humans suck, not the tools we create fool.

  16. #75
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    My name is Ironic because I bash peoples shit opinions with facts. My way or the highway because I'm right and you're wrong, get over it. FYI #AllLivesMatter if you say #BlackLivesMatter you are a racist, just like if I say #WhiteLivesMatter. Also, no you are not an American, so there is no reason to respect any of your shit opinions based on assumptions. Honestly, it's a huge waste of your own time as you AREN'T AN AMERICAN and SHOULDN'T FUCKING CARE, hell I am an American and I don't even care about the stupid people dying here. We have the most guns and the most shootings as a result, get used to it. Humans suck, not the tools we create fool.
    I actual agree to what you said.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuk For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-25-2016)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 13 injured in Chicago mass shooting
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:03 AM
  2. Another mass shooting in the US
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 02:35 PM
  3. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
  4. mass hack
    By m164life in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 10:28 AM
  5. Mass Killing Hack
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:48 PM