Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 97
  1. #76
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    My name is Ironic because I bash peoples shit opinions with facts. My way or the highway because I'm right and you're wrong, get over it. FYI #AllLivesMatter if you say #BlackLivesMatter you are a racist, just like if I say #WhiteLivesMatter. Also, no you are not an American, so there is no reason to respect any of your shit opinions based on assumptions. Honestly, it's a huge waste of your own time as you AREN'T AN AMERICAN and SHOULDN'T FUCKING CARE, hell I am an American and I don't even care about the stupid people dying here. We have the most guns and the most shootings as a result, get used to it. Humans suck, not the tools we create fool.
    You're a submissive ho trying to emancipate

    Oh, humans suck? How about USA sucks cos they can't control something called guns, every single human being in that shitty ass country needs to own one to feel safe in their country, that is what the fuck cops are for, yes I just said that you little fucking twat, we have police here like you do, and we don't own some guns like you do and we are 99% more safe than I would ever feel living in that country. No I am not racist, of-course all lives matter, I was making a fool ass joke just to make you triggered over that, grow some balls at admit for once that your country is in A shitty shape cos what your policy is doing, look all around you...

    Get some life outside of MPGH too you little brainwashed insecure kid.. Have a nice one, I had enough with this bullshittery from someone like you who JUST literally can't have enough.

    Who gives a fuck what if I want to support some other country rather than my own, I can't support America, fine whatever makes you sleep better at night, wont make me stop supporting a country I don't live in just because some internet twat said so... You are tough guy in the internet, and loser in the internet, just because you owning a weapon doesn't make you some tough guy, it makes you look like a loser because you and everyone else in your country can't trust police.

    I don't need to reply anymore, I've crossed my point and what I feel about the whole situation and what I think of it, in the end of the day, it is my opinion, if you don't like it then good for you, I don't need some shitty support from a guy whom I barely know about or give zero fucks about his existence..

    Quit quoting me unless you have something better to say you little fuckwit, because all you have done is bash your opinion on others, regardless what the fuck they say, have a nice day and I hope you can accomplish whatever your stupid minds wants to, a mind owned by Trump the Faggot.
    Last edited by xlux; 06-24-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

    Goodfeet (06-29-2016)

  3. #77
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    You're a submissive ho trying to emancipate

    Oh, humans suck? How about USA sucks cos they can't control something called guns, every single human being in that shitty ass country needs to own one to feel safe in their country, that is what the fuck cops are for, yes I just said that you little fucking twat, we have police here like you do, and we don't own some guns like you do and we are 99% more safe than I would ever feel living in that country. No I am not racist, of-course all lives matter, I was making a fool ass joke just to make you triggered over that, grow some balls at admit for once that your country is in A shitty shape cos what your policy is doing, look all around you...

    Get some life outside of MPGH too you little brainwashed insecure kid.. Have a nice one, I had enough with this bullshittery from someone like you who JUST literally can't have enough.

    Who gives a fuck what if I want to support some other country rather than my own, I can't support America, fine whatever makes you sleep better at night, wont make me stop supporting a country I don't live in just because some internet twat said so... You are tough guy in the internet, and loser in the internet, just because you owning a weapon doesn't make you some tough guy, it makes you look like a loser because you and everyone else in your country can't trust police.

    I don't need to reply anymore, I've crossed my point and what I feel about the whole situation and what I think of it, in the end of the day, it is my opinion, if you don't like it then good for you, I don't need some shitty support from a guy whom I barely know about or give zero fucks about his existence..

    Quit quoting me unless you have something better to say you little fuckwit, because all you have done is bash your opinion on others, regardless what the fuck they say, have a nice day and I hope you can accomplish whatever your stupid minds wants to, a mind owned by Trump the Faggot.

    You mad bro?

  4. #78
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Love how @Lunatic just has a a different way of seeing things than 90% of the people. It`s actually funny. Do you do it as sarcasm?


    Germany is always around top 3 in the most mass shootings, but it`s 90% less then United States. Why?
    Answer is obvious. It actually makes me laugh that you think gun control does not work. It works in 90% of the world, so where are you
    getting you information that says gun control does not work lmao.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    Goodfeet (06-29-2016)

  6. #79
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Love how @Lunatic just has a a different way of seeing things than 90% of the people. It`s actually funny. Do you do it as sarcasm?


    Germany is always around top 3 in the most mass shootings, but it`s 90% less then United States. Why?
    Answer is obvious. It actually makes me laugh that you think gun control does not work. It works in 90% of the world, so where are you
    getting you information that says gun control does not work lmao.

    No country, besides the USA, has ever exceeded 300 million guns. Good luck controlling them.

  7. #80
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Good luck controlling them
    So the answer is to do nothing?

    People starving? Too many people to feed.
    Crime rate too high? Too many people to control.
    Drug addiction out of control? Too many addicts to help.

    If that is legitimately your answer, then you should really stay out of political discussion.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Goodfeet (06-29-2016),xlux (06-25-2016)

  9. #81
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    So the answer is to do nothing?

    People starving? Too many people to feed.
    Crime rate too high? Too many people to control.
    Drug addiction out of control? Too many addicts to help.

    If that is legitimately your answer, then you should really stay out of political discussion.

    What's your plan to round up 300 million guns? You won't be taking them by force, good luck.

  10. #82
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    What's your plan to round up 300 million guns? You won't be taking them by force, good luck.
    Nice strawman attempt.

    Nowhere did I mentioning removing guns from anyone, or at all changing the 2nd amendment.

    Changing laws surrounding guns, and making it more difficult for criminals and the mentally ill to own them and/or reducing the access to especially deadly weapons and body armor

    =/=

    Taking guns away from the population.


    No one wants to take your guns buddy, especially not me, because I own 8 of my own.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    xlux (06-25-2016)

  12. #83
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    You mad bro?
    The way you ask the question from me sounds like you must be mad cos what I told you right to the face, what are you gonna say now you fuckboi?

    Gonna come with another shitty opinion of yours that I can't support a country I don't live in? Eh, you can have someone else as your panda who is as stupid as you are
    Last edited by xlux; 06-25-2016 at 04:11 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #84
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    You're a submissive ho trying to emancipate
    My day cannot be ruined today

  14. #85
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Nice strawman attempt.

    Nowhere did I mentioning removing guns from anyone, or at all changing the 2nd amendment.

    Changing laws surrounding guns, and making it more difficult for criminals and the mentally ill to own them and/or reducing the access to especially deadly weapons and body armor

    =/=

    Taking guns away from the population.


    No one wants to take your guns buddy, especially not me, because I own 8 of my own.
    Okay then we don't actually disagree? I agree with what you said.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    The way you ask the question from me sounds like you must be mad cos what I told you right to the face, what are you gonna say now you fuckboi?

    Gonna come with another shitty opinion of yours that I can't support a country I don't live in? Eh, you can have someone else as your panda who is as stupid as you are
    I'm gonna say you're mad?

  15. #86
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Okay then we don't actually disagree? I agree with what you said.


    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm gonna say you're mad?
    Oh I'm super mad over some autist in the internet
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  16. #87
    BrandedGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Unfotunatelly it happens everywhere, i just cant understand someone who can do such thing.

  17. #88
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandedGuy View Post
    Unfotunatelly it happens everywhere, i just cant understand someone who can do such thing.
    Maybe because they're mentally ill and think that taking someones life will help them to get through their illness. at this
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  18. #89
    BrandedGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Maybe because they're mentally ill and think that taking someones life will help them to get through their illness. at this
    The fact that they are mentally ill is cetrain but too bad there is no way to get rid of them

  19. #90
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    @Lunatic so you agree guns in america are a problem.

    After the video I posted you did come back with some excuse or fact, you said america has 300million guns and it`ll be impossible to take them away.
    Now that you understand... No, americans won`t have their guns taken away. Those who valid permits and background checks can have a firearm without a problem.
    It`s limiting guns that will start to fix the problem little by little. Of course it`ll take years for this shit to be solved or regulated but limiting guns is a first step.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 13 injured in Chicago mass shooting
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:03 AM
  2. Another mass shooting in the US
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 02:35 PM
  3. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
  4. mass hack
    By m164life in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 10:28 AM
  5. Mass Killing Hack
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:48 PM