Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    @Lunatic so you agree guns in america are a problem.

After the video I posted you did come back with some excuse or fact, you said america has 300million guns and it`ll be impossible to take them away.
    Now that you understand... No, americans won`t have their guns taken away. Those who valid permits and background checks can have a firearm without a problem.
    It`s limiting guns that will start to fix the problem little by little. Of course it`ll take years for this shit to be solved or regulated but limiting guns is a first step.
    No I agree people and their mental illnesses are the problem. Don't put words in my mouth.

Also, I have also been very clear that almost none of the 300 million are registered firearms that require licenses. How will you force 300 million gun owners to go out and get licensed? You'd have to grandfather in 300 million or more guns and that'd make any new laws pointless anyways.

I believe in gun education, not control.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-25-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

No I agree people and their mental illnesses are the problem. Don't put words in my mouth.

Also, I have also been very clear that almost none of the 300 million are registered firearms that require licenses. How will you force 300 million gun owners to go out and get licensed? You'd have to grandfather in 300 million or more guns and that'd make any new laws pointless anyways.

I believe in gun education, not control.
    Gun education is gun control. The same principles are applied.
    The government does not want to take them away, they want guns to be harder to obtain
    but if you are normal educated person who does the steps to owning a gun, then you have all the guns you
    wish for.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Gun education is gun control. The same principles are applied.
    The government does not want to take them away, they want guns to be harder to obtain
    but if you are normal educated person who does the steps to owning a gun, then you have all the guns you
    wish for.
    How will you grandfather in 300m or more guns, then impose laws restricting any new ones? You don't see how that'd backfire and create a giant black market? Hell, even if these new laws worked... there's still more guns than citizens here and it'd be illegal to ever try taking them away... Explain to me your gun control plan because yiu don't even seem to have one lmao. In my opinion, we should be showed how to use and clean guns whilst attending public school. When I was a kid, they taught me how to shoot and string a bow, but told me nothing about guns for some unknown reason?

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

How will you grandfather in 300m or more guns, then impose laws restricting any new ones? You don't see how that'd backfire and create a giant black market? Hell, even if these new laws worked... there's still more guns than citizens here and it'd be illegal to ever try taking them away... Explain to me your gun control plan because yiu don't even seem to have one lmao. In my opinion, we should be showed how to use and clean guns whilst attending public school. When I was a kid, they taught me how to shoot and string a bow, but told me nothing about guns for some unknown reason?
    Guns aren`t something kids and normal people should just have and play with. You misunderstand what guns are and what they are used for. Guns are for protection and nothing else. (except war or law enforcement).

Do I think people should have the right to have gun, of course.
    But these people must go through different steps that makes sure guns are regulated and not where anyone with mental disease or criminal charges can get one.
    All those gun shows in america give out guns like it they were toys.

I simply think there should be more control over who get to use guns.
    There are couple ways that the government can "try" to regulate the guns at the moment. Guns without bullets are useless so anyone who wants to buy bullets will have to prove that have gone through some sort of background check. For those who would like a new gun, they must also go through some steps like background checks so things are so easy to get.

We argree and disagree, you just believe there is no way on controlling guns in America anymore. All i`m saying is that yes, you are are correct to an extent. There are many steps that the government can take to "START" gun control.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Guns aren`t something kids and normal people should just have and play with. You misunderstand what guns are and what they are used for. Guns are for protection and nothing else. (except war or law enforcement).

Do I think people should have the right to have gun, of course.
    But these people must go through different steps that makes sure guns are regulated and not where anyone with mental disease or criminal charges can get one.
    All those gun shows in america give out guns like it they were toys.

I simply think there should be more control over who get to use guns.
    There are couple ways that the government can "try" to regulate the guns at the moment. Guns without bullets are useless so anyone who wants to buy bullets will have to prove that have gone through some sort of background check. For those who would like a new gun, they must also go through some steps like background checks so things are so easy to get.

We argree and disagree, you just believe there is no way on controlling guns in America anymore. All i`m saying is that yes, you are are correct to an extent. There are many steps that the government can take to "START" gun control.

You failed to answer any of my questions with any valid answers and actually dodged them. How about you get off your fallacy train and worry about things that can actually change, such has better support for people with mental issues? The fact that you think limiting bullets will stop us, is flat out stupid. I'm already buying .233 and .45 super magnums in bulk from Russia and there is no way of telling I did so. I payed no US taxes on these bullets, yet have thousands of rounds for all of my guns. Now sure, you can say limit the importation of these bullets, but that's just it. I bought these bullets illegally and almost ANYONE can with a valid credit/debit card. I'm sorry, but you're riding a this fallacy train hardcore and it's a pathetic waste of time. I'm done arguing with you. Nothing can be done and you just admitted you have no plan, so it'd be great if you just stop.

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

You failed to answer any of my questions with any valid answers and actually dodged them. How about you get off your fallacy train and worry about things that can actually change, such has better support for people with mental issues? The fact that you think limiting bullets will stop us, is flat out stupid. I'm already buying .233 and .45 super magnums in bulk from Russia and there is no way of telling I did so. I payed no US taxes on these bullets, yet have thousands of rounds for all of my guns. Now sure, you can say limit the importation of these bullets, but that's just it. I bought these bullets illegally and almost ANYONE can with a valid credit/debit card. I'm sorry, but you're riding a this fallacy train hardcore and it's a pathetic waste of time. I'm done arguing with you. Nothing can be done and you just admitted you have no plan, so it'd be great if you just stop.
    I no politician, i`m no analyst to come at tell you have gun control should and should`t have. I`m simply stating facts and putting out idea that could (LIMIT) gun use by the wrong people. Plain and simply, you can`t expect things to change in a day. For gun control to actually take effect, it`ll take years not days.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    PFG PrayForGermany

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567