Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Trump must win!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to japkop For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-24-2016),Trol553 (06-29-2016)

Thanks
    Idm people supporting Trump. I mind that every trump supporter sees him as some kind of god.

At least those who support hilary know she's a crook but see her as a lesser evil.
    Last edited by Sammy; 06-24-2016 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Soo many people trying to emberrase trump. He's going to create a racial blockade soon..

Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post

Lol, so Hillary Clinton is the best? All her lies and shit?
    I`m not defending Clinton, she has her skeletons in the closet for sure but she is better than trump.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have to be honest, I've never been a fan of Trump. But I can say one thing, I'll choose him over Hillary any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    pussy ass bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Lay down as I rub your belly and whisper in your ear how much I love you

MPGH Member April 2014 - Current | Premium Member March 23, 2015 - Current | MPGH Premium Seller February 2016 - Current | Canadian Birth - Death

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Genocide For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-24-2016)

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    jesus.

im moving to Canada so.

ot:
    i'd choose Trump over Hillary.

both are fucking whack tho
    Schuba is my main nigga.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-24-2016)

Threadstarter
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    jesus.

im moving to Canada so.

ot:
    i'd choose Trump over Hillary.

both are fucking whack tho
    What`s the reasoning of choosing Trump? Someone who can`t even have a formal educated conversation with someone.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    What`s the reasoning of choosing Trump? Someone who can`t even have a formal educated conversation with someone.
    The fact that he has more money than you'll ever own. That's enough for me to vote for him. He knows how to make money and there's not a dam thing you can say otherwise. This is a capitalist country. Those with lots of money are winning, those without are losing. There's no one walking around saying "Yea I just want to be broke forever", right? The reason I will never vote for hiliary is because she has been given millions in donations, but has still ran out of that money many times. Whilst Trump might of had a few BUSINESSES flunk, but his PERSONAL net-worth has always been increasing. Sorry, but Hillary is a loser and I have no interest in her runny my country that's based on money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

Polls say they're the two most hated candidates of all time. I'm sick if all the Clinton campaign finance and other scandals and because I am a Bernie Sanders fan and if he's not the nominee, then I don't support the democratic party. Trump at least provides me quality entertainment and his supporters aren't all bad if you just ignore all the racists, retards, and nationalists (which I'm assuming is the majority of them). I've listened to Clinton supporters before and the only reason's I have heard include 1) Because she's not Trump, which is not a valid reason 2) Because she's a woman, and as much as I care about womens' rights and all that shit, her being a woman shouldn't be a reason to vote for her but rather her platform (what is her platform btw? she's not exactly clear when it comes to that. Pander?) 3) Because she'll make it easier for college students to which I say, do you know which fucking candidate kinda jumped to the forefront from proposing free college you stupid fuck? (Sorry this just angers me a lot) 4) She's the Clinton, wife of Bill Clinton, who some call the first black president (FUCK THAT), sure he passed the crime bill which helped eliminate a lot of street crime, but may have led to the mass incarceration of black people WHICH IS A PROBLEM TODAY THAT PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT. You know which candidate participated in the Civil Rights Movement? BERNIE SANDERS. Only thing I don't like about Bernie Sanders supporters is that some of them are REALLY AGGY SJWs or those who are like "DID I HEAR WEED LEGALIZATION?!?!". Anyways, can someone give me a legitimate reason to vote Hillary?
    No one with a brain is supporting Hitlery, so I doubt you'll get any valid answers.

Threadstarter
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

The fact that he has more money than you'll ever own. That's enough for me to vote for him. He knows how to make money and there's not a dam thing you can say otherwise. This is a capitalist country. Those with lots of money are winning, those without are losing. There's no one walking around saying "Yea I just want to be broke forever", right? The reason I will never vote for hiliary is because she has been given millions in donations, but has still ran out of that money many times. Whilst Trump might of had a few BUSINESSES flunk, but his PERSONAL net-worth has always been increasing. Sorry, but Hillary is a loser and I have no interest in her runny my country that's based on money.

- - - Updated - - -

No one with a brain is supporting Hitlery, so I doubt you'll get any valid answers.
    So you want to vote for him just because he was born with millions of dollars and grew up being a millionaire how ended up knowing where to invest his money and make a brand of his name... You want him to be president for that? No offense but you are pretty lame.

Who said I don't have as much money lmao, you don`t know who I am. But no i`m not as rich as him but I got money myself. That doesn`t mean shit though.
    Governing a nation and earning money are 2 completely different things.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    there is no reason at all tbh. i favor Trump more than Hillary? don't get me wrong tho, i fucking hate both of them and they're totally whack ass people haha.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So you want to vote for him just because he was born with millions of dollars and grew up being a millionaire how ended up knowing where to invest his money and make a brand of his name... You want him to be president for that? No offense but you are pretty lame.

Who said I don't have as much money lmao, you don`t know who I am. But no i`m not as rich as him but I got money myself. That doesn`t mean shit though.
    Governing a nation and earning money are 2 completely different things.
    Sorry man, I was born into millions of dollars too... I mean if you want to be a jealous little hater, that's on you buddy. My point is clear. People with money are the winners and people without are the losers.

Threadstarter
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

there is no reason at all tbh. i favor Trump more than Hillary? don't get me wrong tho, i fucking hate both of them and they're totally whack ass people haha.
    Totally respectable, at the end of the day it`s all opinions and likes. I personally don`t like Hillary either but in my opinion she is the better of 2 evils.

Sorry man, I was born into millions of dollars too... I mean if you want to be a jealous little hater, that's on you buddy. My point is clear. People with money are the winners and people without are the losers.
    So you support trump because you were born in millions of dollars too... Very nice reasoning bro. I`m not hating on no one. Having money doesn`t mean you are a educated fellow. I`m not here to talk shit but I come from a very wealthy family but that doesn`t mean shit. Most successful people come from having nothing or very little, it`s the drive of become better that actually makes them successful.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Totally respectable, at the end of the day it`s all opinions and likes. I personally don`t like Hillary either but in my opinion she is the better of 2 evils.

So you support trump because you were born in millions of dollars too... Very nice reasoning bro. I`m not hating on no one. Having money doesn`t mean you are a educated fellow. I`m not here to talk shit but I come from a very wealthy family but that doesn`t mean shit. Most successful people come from having nothing or very little, it`s the drive of become better that actually makes them successful.
    I'm educated, wealthy, white, successful, and apparently hated by liberals for supporting someone similar?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Lunatic something I've noticed over the last few days: Your not Politically Correct and I like that. You'll argue your point until the other one either gets bored or kills them self lmao.

OT: Your vote whether it's Trump or Hilary means shit. Your given the illusion of democracy. Now I'm not American but doesn't everything have to get passed by congress?
    I'd chose Trump tho. He can help in Americas economic crisis and c'mon would you really want a Woman as a president?

Threadstarter
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

I'm educated, wealthy, white, successful, and apparently hated by liberals for supporting someone similar?
    Any educated person who has an open mind would see who trump really is. You aren`t hated, more like people are disappointed.
    What does being white have to do with anything? Success in not measured with wealth.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

SkullStewCFG (07-02-2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast