Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    japkop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Trump must win!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to japkop For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-24-2016),Trol553 (06-29-2016)

  3. #32
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Idm people supporting Trump. I mind that every trump supporter sees him as some kind of god.

    At least those who support hilary know she's a crook but see her as a lesser evil.
    Last edited by Sammy; 06-24-2016 at 08:00 AM.

  4. #33
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PaleStop.com
    Posts
    1,312
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Amused
    Soo many people trying to emberrase trump. He's going to create a racial blockade soon..

  5. #34
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post


    Lol, so Hillary Clinton is the best? All her lies and shit?
    I`m not defending Clinton, she has her skeletons in the closet for sure but she is better than trump.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  6. #35
    Genocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    any unblocked port
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    1,223
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have to be honest, I've never been a fan of Trump. But I can say one thing, I'll choose him over Hillary any day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    pussy ass bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Lay down as I rub your belly and whisper in your ear how much I love you

     
    MPGH Member April 2014 - Current | Premium Member March 23, 2015 - Current | MPGH Premium Seller February 2016 - Current | Canadian Birth - Death

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Genocide For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-24-2016)

  8. #36
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    jesus.

    im moving to Canada so.

    ot:
    i'd choose Trump over Hillary.

    both are fucking whack tho
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-24-2016)

  10. #37
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    jesus.

    im moving to Canada so.

    ot:
    i'd choose Trump over Hillary.

    both are fucking whack tho
    What`s the reasoning of choosing Trump? Someone who can`t even have a formal educated conversation with someone.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  11. #38
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    What`s the reasoning of choosing Trump? Someone who can`t even have a formal educated conversation with someone.
    The fact that he has more money than you'll ever own. That's enough for me to vote for him. He knows how to make money and there's not a dam thing you can say otherwise. This is a capitalist country. Those with lots of money are winning, those without are losing. There's no one walking around saying "Yea I just want to be broke forever", right? The reason I will never vote for hiliary is because she has been given millions in donations, but has still ran out of that money many times. Whilst Trump might of had a few BUSINESSES flunk, but his PERSONAL net-worth has always been increasing. Sorry, but Hillary is a loser and I have no interest in her runny my country that's based on money.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Polls say they're the two most hated candidates of all time. I'm sick if all the Clinton campaign finance and other scandals and because I am a Bernie Sanders fan and if he's not the nominee, then I don't support the democratic party. Trump at least provides me quality entertainment and his supporters aren't all bad if you just ignore all the racists, retards, and nationalists (which I'm assuming is the majority of them). I've listened to Clinton supporters before and the only reason's I have heard include 1) Because she's not Trump, which is not a valid reason 2) Because she's a woman, and as much as I care about womens' rights and all that shit, her being a woman shouldn't be a reason to vote for her but rather her platform (what is her platform btw? she's not exactly clear when it comes to that. Pander?) 3) Because she'll make it easier for college students to which I say, do you know which fucking candidate kinda jumped to the forefront from proposing free college you stupid fuck? (Sorry this just angers me a lot) 4) She's the Clinton, wife of Bill Clinton, who some call the first black president (FUCK THAT), sure he passed the crime bill which helped eliminate a lot of street crime, but may have led to the mass incarceration of black people WHICH IS A PROBLEM TODAY THAT PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT. You know which candidate participated in the Civil Rights Movement? BERNIE SANDERS. Only thing I don't like about Bernie Sanders supporters is that some of them are REALLY AGGY SJWs or those who are like "DID I HEAR WEED LEGALIZATION?!?!". Anyways, can someone give me a legitimate reason to vote Hillary?
    No one with a brain is supporting Hitlery, so I doubt you'll get any valid answers.

  12. #39
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    The fact that he has more money than you'll ever own. That's enough for me to vote for him. He knows how to make money and there's not a dam thing you can say otherwise. This is a capitalist country. Those with lots of money are winning, those without are losing. There's no one walking around saying "Yea I just want to be broke forever", right? The reason I will never vote for hiliary is because she has been given millions in donations, but has still ran out of that money many times. Whilst Trump might of had a few BUSINESSES flunk, but his PERSONAL net-worth has always been increasing. Sorry, but Hillary is a loser and I have no interest in her runny my country that's based on money.


    - - - Updated - - -



    No one with a brain is supporting Hitlery, so I doubt you'll get any valid answers.
    So you want to vote for him just because he was born with millions of dollars and grew up being a millionaire how ended up knowing where to invest his money and make a brand of his name... You want him to be president for that? No offense but you are pretty lame.

    Who said I don't have as much money lmao, you don`t know who I am. But no i`m not as rich as him but I got money myself. That doesn`t mean shit though.
    Governing a nation and earning money are 2 completely different things.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  13. #40
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    What`s the reasoning of choosing Trump? Someone who can`t even have a formal educated conversation with someone.
    there is no reason at all tbh. i favor Trump more than Hillary? don't get me wrong tho, i fucking hate both of them and they're totally whack ass people haha.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  14. #41
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    So you want to vote for him just because he was born with millions of dollars and grew up being a millionaire how ended up knowing where to invest his money and make a brand of his name... You want him to be president for that? No offense but you are pretty lame.

    Who said I don't have as much money lmao, you don`t know who I am. But no i`m not as rich as him but I got money myself. That doesn`t mean shit though.
    Governing a nation and earning money are 2 completely different things.
    Sorry man, I was born into millions of dollars too... I mean if you want to be a jealous little hater, that's on you buddy. My point is clear. People with money are the winners and people without are the losers.

  15. #42
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    there is no reason at all tbh. i favor Trump more than Hillary? don't get me wrong tho, i fucking hate both of them and they're totally whack ass people haha.
    Totally respectable, at the end of the day it`s all opinions and likes. I personally don`t like Hillary either but in my opinion she is the better of 2 evils.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Sorry man, I was born into millions of dollars too... I mean if you want to be a jealous little hater, that's on you buddy. My point is clear. People with money are the winners and people without are the losers.
    So you support trump because you were born in millions of dollars too... Very nice reasoning bro. I`m not hating on no one. Having money doesn`t mean you are a educated fellow. I`m not here to talk shit but I come from a very wealthy family but that doesn`t mean shit. Most successful people come from having nothing or very little, it`s the drive of become better that actually makes them successful.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  16. #43
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Totally respectable, at the end of the day it`s all opinions and likes. I personally don`t like Hillary either but in my opinion she is the better of 2 evils.



    So you support trump because you were born in millions of dollars too... Very nice reasoning bro. I`m not hating on no one. Having money doesn`t mean you are a educated fellow. I`m not here to talk shit but I come from a very wealthy family but that doesn`t mean shit. Most successful people come from having nothing or very little, it`s the drive of become better that actually makes them successful.
    I'm educated, wealthy, white, successful, and apparently hated by liberals for supporting someone similar?

  17. #44
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,206
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,404
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Lunatic something I've noticed over the last few days: Your not Politically Correct and I like that. You'll argue your point until the other one either gets bored or kills them self lmao.

    OT: Your vote whether it's Trump or Hilary means shit. Your given the illusion of democracy. Now I'm not American but doesn't everything have to get passed by congress?
    I'd chose Trump tho. He can help in Americas economic crisis and c'mon would you really want a Woman as a president?

  18. #45
    Threadstarter
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I'm educated, wealthy, white, successful, and apparently hated by liberals for supporting someone similar?
    Any educated person who has an open mind would see who trump really is. You aren`t hated, more like people are disappointed.
    What does being white have to do with anything? Success in not measured with wealth.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    SkullStewCFG (07-02-2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2 People Needed for Recon/Support Boosting
    By codyst in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 02:58 AM
  2. 1 guy needed for RECON/SUPPORT boosting
    By Nicco82 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 04:50 PM
  3. Apple uses Live person for the support chat
    By OFWGKTA in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:43 PM
  4. A test for Obama supporters
    By loopy85 in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 05:25 AM
  5. A sig for a support team
    By rwkeith in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:53 AM