Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    That 1 thing that happens today or yesterday, couple weeks ago 50 dead, 2 months ago shooting in UCLA, 2-3 months ago another shooting...

I`m talking about something that happened in these days, but gun violence has been killing more people than almost anything else the United States. Of course 1 person`s actions should not condemn 240million.

I always don`t think guns should be prohibited, just limited and controlled.
    Stricter gun laws/control/limits will not do anything, there will still be a bunch of deaths.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Stricter gun laws/control/limits will not do anything, there will still be a bunch of deaths.
    Stoping deaths that come due to guns are impossible to stop, but it would for sure decrease it.
    What`s the reasoning behind not having gun control? Those who do want guns and are mentally capable, will still be able to own them.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Stoping deaths that come due to guns are impossible to stop, but it would for sure decrease it.
    What`s the reasoning behind not having gun control? Those who do want guns and are mentally capable, will still be able to own them.
    2nd amendment bro. We should be able to protect us at any point in time were in danger by another psycho human being.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    2nd amendment bro. We should be able to protect us at any point in time were in danger by another psycho human being.
    Lmao, like I said before. Gun control won`t take the 2nd amendment away. It`ll just limit guns, you`ll still get your guns to protect yourself.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lmao, like I said before. Gun control won`t take the 2nd amendment away. It`ll just limit guns, you`ll still get your guns to protect yourself.
    Nahhh, i dont see it. no point in limiting guns. people will still get there hands on them. deep web.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thumbnail looks gorgeous

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Nahhh, i dont see it. no point in limiting guns. people will still get there hands on them. deep web.
    You are actually pretty dum no offense.
    Most people in the world don`t even know what the deep web is. Ordinary people or maniacs can still be traced in the deep web, it`s harder but the feds will up their search for illegal guns. I gave you a lot of point why to limit guns, and you are incorrect if you think the same amount of guns will be in the us even if gun control does happen. People aren`t going to run to the deep web. Plus you didn`t answer my question... Whats the point of letting anyone no matter who you are get a gun?

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You are actually pretty dum no offense.
    Most people in the world don`t even know what the deep web is. Ordinary people or maniacs can still be traced in the deep web, it`s harder but the feds will up their search for illegal guns. I gave you a lot of point why to limit guns, and you are incorrect if you think the same amount of guns will be in the us even if gun control does happen. People aren`t going to run to the deep web. Plus you didn`t answer my question... Whats the point of letting anyone no matter who you are get a gun?
    You have no valid points, just speaking out of your ass about us having killings so we should have gun control and shit. I'm stupid? have a valid point first lmao. Your assuming people won't run to the deep web. I never said that we would have the same amount of guns if gun control came into play. LOL good luck to the feds finding illegal guns.

You've looked "dum" this whole section that you've been posting in. You're just ignorant as fuck to realize it.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    You have no valid points, just speaking out of your ass about us having killings so we should have gun control and shit. I'm stupid? have a valid point first lmao. Your assuming people won't run to the deep web. I never said that we would have the same amount of guns if gun control came into play. LOL good luck to the feds finding illegal guns.

You've looked "dum" this whole section that you've been posting in. You're just ignorant as fuck to realize it.
    You don`t even have common sense. You believe gun control will not affect the country, yo believe people will buy guns from the deep web lmao, you don`t even know shit about guns in america. You want valid points? Watch the video and stfu.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You don`t even have common sense. You believe gun control will not affect the country, yo believe people will buy guns from the deep web lmao, you don`t even know shit about guns in america. You want valid points? Watch the video and stfu.

Hahahaha, you're out of shit bud. nuff said. when you can prove something come back ok? there's alot of you on this forum that can't just admit that you're stupid as fuck. but that's ok. Everyone made you look stupid enough on here. before it gets further i'll just stop .

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    So not only is your reply useless, but it's a greater mans words that you cherry picked.
    Cherry picked?

Holy fuck is that really what you're going to use as a defense?
    Apparently you respect Jefferson, but don't want to respect his opinions because they go against yours.

Jesus christ man, the cognitive dissonance is strong.

Typical right-nut:
    'muh founding fathers'
    >post quote from founding fathers that directly and repeatedly knocks their viewpoint
    'well umm yeah that's cherrypicked tho, jefferson was acskhually like this'

You seem like one of these edgy psuedo-intellectual tards that just loves to be contrarian without actually thinking rationally beforehand.

'Look how edgy and not politically correct I am, hahaha I'm so cool and original'.

Fuck off, you probably aren't even old enough to vote.

Last edited by Aborted; 06-26-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I love this video, I don't really want to get into gun control because of the heated debates on this thread. I do not have any suggested plans, but I think guns should be monitored more.

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Hahahaha, you're out of shit bud. nuff said. when you can prove something come back ok? there's alot of you on this forum that can't just admit that you're stupid as fuck. but that's ok. Everyone made you look stupid enough on here. before it gets further i'll just stop .
    Lmao, all you are saying is that i`m stupid. I showed you the facts and you can`t come back with anything else to say other than i`m stupid...

Hmmm interesting.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lmao, all you are saying is that i`m stupid. I showed you the facts and you can`t come back with anything else to say other than i`m stupid...

Hmmm interesting.
    You're still going on? did you find something that was actually valid? lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no! someone got killed by a gun! gun control pls ! lmao... these kiddies. not even old enough to vote i'm sure.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    You're still going on? did you find something that was actually valid? lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no! someone got killed by a gun! gun control pls ! lmao... these kiddies. not even old enough to vote i'm sure.
    LMAO, did you actually watch the video I just sent you?
    Thousands of people have been killed by guns in the US. More than any other country in the world! Are you seriously so ignorant?
    You have not given me 1 single valid point that supports what you are saying! I have a video that will tell teach you at least 10 facts about
    what guns have done in America. The fact is that i`m not even American.

All you are doing is trying to make fun of me with a anything you can instead of actually giving a valid response.
    Could you seriously give me your opinion against gun control? I seriously want to know, not all the bullshit you are talking about me which no one cares about.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast