Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    LMAO, did you actually watch the video I just sent you?
    Thousands of people have been killed by guns in the US. More than any other country in the world! Are you seriously so ignorant?
    You have not given me 1 single valid point that supports what you are saying! I have a video that will tell teach you at least 10 facts about
    what guns have done in America. The fact is that i`m not even American.

All you are doing is trying to make fun of me with a anything you can instead of actually giving a valid response.
    Could you seriously give me your opinion against gun control? I seriously want to know, not all the bullshit you are talking about me which no one cares about.
    Thousand of people get killed with knives also? whats the differents before guns and knifes? because you can shoot and kill from far away? oh well. People die by knives more than guns and you're crying over fucking guns? lmao. I aint gonna give you proof either. go find the proof you want if you wanna debate against it.
    Last edited by Drama; 06-26-2016 at 10:24 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-26-2016)

Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Thousand of people get killed with knifes also?
    Lmao, could you actually answer my questions... I answered yours and you come up with knives as an answer? You are pathetic my friends.

Knife laws...
    Misleading knives are illegal. These include: cane knives (and shobi-zues), lipstick knives, belt knives, pen knives, air gauge knives, and pen knives.
    All undetectable knives are illegal. These include knives that won’t set off metal detectors.
    Dirks, daggers, and stilettos are illegal.
    Ballistic knives are illegal.

That`s just California, every state is different but there are measures for knives also. Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Thank you for fucking proving that you're stupid as fuck. The fact you just said that LOOOOOOOL.

Time to leave it here boys.

Go do your research before saying the most stupidest shit ever. Later.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-26-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Cherry picked?

Holy fuck is that really what you're going to use as a defense?
    Apparently you respect Jefferson, but don't want to respect his opinions because they go against yours.

Jesus christ man, the cognitive dissonance is strong.

Typical right-nut:
    'muh founding fathers'
    >post quote from founding fathers that directly and repeatedly knocks their viewpoint
    'well umm yeah that's cherrypicked tho, jefferson was acskhually like this'

You seem like one of these edgy psuedo-intellectual tards that just loves to be contrarian without actually thinking rationally beforehand.

'Look how edgy and not politically correct I am, hahaha I'm so cool and original'.

Fuck off, you probably aren't even old enough to vote.

Lmao I got more money and guns than you'll ever own. Not worried, we'll be making America great again. I couldn't care less what quotes you give me when you didn't answer my fucking question.

How will you disarm me or force me to get a license for any firearms?
    If you can't do the above, how will you ever control 300 million or more privately owned guns?

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao what your Plan? leave the country how it is where every 2 months there shootings. Where guns kill almost more americans than anyother thing you can think of. No, I don´t have plan to combat guns in america. I don´t need one lmao. What does it matter if I have a plan, the ones that come up with restictions and laws are the government not me so wtf you talking about me not having a valid plan for? lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (06-26-2016)

Thanks
    Lunatics entire defense is:

"You didnt answer my question"
    "I have more money than you'll ever earn"
    "I have no time for your political correctness"

Once you see that, you'll know there is absolutely no point in debating with him.

There is so much that can be changed.

For example, why do the states sell more than just handguns? Aren't pistols more than enough to defend yourself or are you aftaid aliens will turn up? Zombies maybe? I mean normal police officers also just have a pistol. Don't see any reason why u should be allowed to buy a .50 cal mounted gun right?

I'm just throwing out some random ideas but, I have only been thinking about it for 2 minutes. I'm very sure theres a lot more you can do.
    Last edited by Sammy; 06-27-2016 at 02:18 AM.

Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Lmao I got more money and guns than you'll ever own. Not worried, we'll be making America great again. I couldn't care less what quotes you give me when you didn't answer my fucking question.

How will you disarm me or force me to get a license for any firearms?
    If you can't do the above, how will you ever control 300 million or more privately owned guns?

- - - Updated - - -

That`s what I thought. You talk and talk but never answer the questions.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post

Once you see that, you'll know there is absolutely no point in debating with him.

For example, why do the states sell more than just handguns? Aren't pistols more than enough to defend yourself or are you aftaid aliens will turn up? Zombies maybe? I mean normal police officers also just have a pistol. Don't see any reason why u should be allowed to buy a .50 cal mounted gun right?

I'm just throwing out some random ideas but, I have only been thinking about it for 2 minutes. I'm very sure theres a lot more you can do.
    Why should you not be able to buy any rifles and only handguns? They both shoot a bullet, both can kill someone, both can impact someone at any of the same spots that any gun shoots at. Why should handguns be only sold ? there's no difference between a rifle and a handgun. they're both guns and the only difference is range. Yeah and how powerful they can shoot ect i know but why does that matter? they both can kill a person.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Why should you not be able to buy any rifles and only handguns? They both shoot a bullet, both can kill someone, both can impact someone at any of the same spots that any gun shoots at. Why should handguns be only sold ? there's no difference between a rifle and a handgun. they're both guns and the only difference is range. Yeah and how powerful they can shoot ect i know but why does that matter? they both can kill a person.
    Because one can easily cause a massacre, the other one is quite more difficult. I think I'll have a better chance killing loads of people with a Automatic rifle than with a handgun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Because one can easily cause a massacre, the other one is quite more difficult. I think I'll have a better chance killing loads of people with a Automatic rifle than with a handgun.
    Lol that's your opinion. Not true though. I understand were you come from but it doesn't matter. Handguns are 100% as dangerous as rifles

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That`s what I thought. You talk and talk but never answer the questions.

I'll answer any and all questions you have. It's up to you to accept the answers... A wise man once said just don't talk if you have no idea what you're talking about and you're ignoring that wise mans words. To answer your one question that I didn't realize was serious, yes do nothing, it's too late. We have more guns than citizens and a founding amendment giving us the right to keep all these guns regardless of new laws attempting to divert that amendment. Even if you tards succeed in making an innocent tool created by humans illegal just because of the actions of mentally ill people, you'll never be able to round up 300 million or more already existing firearms. This makes it close to pointless to attempt to limit new sales, as people will just avoid those restrictions by buying an already privately owned firearm for cheaper and without being put on a list. Even if you tards make it illegal to sell the already 300 million or more guns, everyone will continue to sell them. Just think, did making Drugs illegal in the United States stop the massive abuse of drugs? No it did not, we are a people that do what we want, not what our country tell us to do. This is america and we are free. Also, I honestly don't care about stupid people being killed by guns. They either were asking for it or were innocent, but not prepared.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, my deagle would do more damage than any assault rifle, you're an idiot. A .223 from an AR-15 will go through an arm and my .44 super magnum would take an arm off. Go shoot one and see for yourself or stfu.

- - - Updated - - -

How will your dumbass restrict the ALREADY EXISTING 300 or more million guns?

Any new restrictions are pointless, as anyone who can't pass those restrictions, can just buy a fucking gun that already exists and is already privately owned. There's over 300 million of them fool. Hop off the fallacy train because you're just talking about nothing at this point.

To answer your question:
    I have over 30 assult rifles of all different types, how will limiting new purchases to only handguns make my already existing arsenal disappear?

Hell, I have handguns and most of them do more damage than a .223 round... Your point is pretty fucking invalid.

Love how neither @Sir Sam or @Dynasty are Americans, yet they think they know better for our country. Sorry boys, but your opinions are not only useless, but they're based off of inaccurate assumptions, not accurate experiences. Come live here and you'll see guns are not a problem for most Americans. By the way Omar shot up a GUN FREE zone, so why don't you guys just shut the fuck up already?
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-27-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks
    What? I'm not talking about damage to an individual. I meant shooting into a mass of people.

- - - Updated - - -

I presume you have a permit for all yiur weapons? Should be easily traceable who has what. Going to have to give them up.

Thanks
    Lol honestly it was a very good commercial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What? I'm not talking about damage to an individual. I meant shooting into a mass of people.

- - - Updated - - -

I presume you have a permit for all yiur weapons? Should be easily traceable who has what. Going to have to give them up.
    Once again, you are wrong. I have no permits for any of my guns and I'd never give them up. I'd willing kill any and all thieves attempting to invade my property and steal from me.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

W23rd (06-28-2016)

Thanks

Once again, you are wrong. I have no permits for any of my guns and I'd never give them up. I'd willing kill any and all thieves attempting to invade my property and steal from me.
    This is how it was in the good ol' Western days before we were a nation of pussies and fucking cowards.
    Last edited by W23rd; 06-28-2016 at 12:18 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to W23rd For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-28-2016)

Thanks

Your name serves you well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast