Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Your name serves you well.
    Also my country doesn't require a permit to own firearms. It's 300 or more million firearms and most of them are not registered and no one can really trace them.

  2. #62
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Also my country doesn't require a permit to own firearms. It's 300 or more million firearms and most of them are not registered and no one can really trace them.
    Ye, seems like the problem is even more messed up than I thought.

  3. #63
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Your name serves you well.
    Why create a thread you can't really debate against? now you're harassing people because you're proved to be wrong? If someone came up to your front door at midnight and started breaking in, what are you gonna do? gonna grab a gun and shoot that mother fucker for your property and #1 your safety. I don't see how he's a "Lunatic" because he's protecting himself from a burglar. What if it's someone actually planning to break in and kill your ass ? instead of robbing you? then what?

    - - - Updated - - -

    @ the mods, when's this thread gonna be closed down? it's just nothing but non-americans trying to tell us what we need to do in our country and all n all a shit storm.
    Last edited by Drama; 06-28-2016 at 01:17 AM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-28-2016)

  5. #64
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Why create a thread you can't really debate against? now you're harassing people because you're proved to be wrong? If someone came up to your front door at midnight and started breaking in, what are you gonna do? gonna grab a gun and shoot that mother fucker for your property and #1 your safety. I don't see how he's a "Lunatic" because he's protecting himself from a burglar. What if it's someone actually planning to break in and kill your ass ? instead of robbing you? then what?

    - - - Updated - - -

    @ the mods, when's this thread gonna be closed down? it's just nothing but non-americans trying to tell us what we need to do in our country and all n all a shit storm.
    When somebody says they will kill a person for w.e reason, there is really nothing to debate anymore.

  6. #65
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    When somebody says they will kill a person for w.e reason, there is really nothing to debate anymore.
    That was a question in general, not specifically for what you would do if you had a guy breaking into your property.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  7. #66
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    When somebody says they will kill a person for w.e reason, there is really nothing to debate anymore.
    Sorry, but we defend our property in America... We will kill anyone who tries to steal it from us. This is not crazy, it's our right.

  8. #67
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Sorry, but we defend our property in America... We will kill anyone who tries to steal it from us. This is not crazy, it's our right.
    Reading that and then thinking about it in my head that sounds fucking stupid

    Besides the topic:
    I wish that guy who attempted to kill Trump would´ve made it..
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  9. #68
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    Reading that and then thinking about it in my head that sounds fucking stupid

    Besides the topic:
    I wish that guy who attempted to kill Trump would´ve made it..
    We don't all live in a cucked country.

  10. #69
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    Reading that and then thinking about it in my head that sounds fucking stupid

    Besides the topic:
    I wish that guy who attempted to kill Trump would´ve made it..
    Anyone who thinks it's stupid to kill/fuck up a person who is BREAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE, DAMAGING YOUR PROPERTY (reason i said fuck a person up) ect.

    You are completely stupid and a fucking pussy. i would fucking steal from your ass, if you're that much of a coward.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-28-2016)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. remember when the phone was used as the internet?
    By cardozo4life in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. [Discussion] When the CF NA gonna release these gun :(
    By baophucdinh31 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 11:36 PM
  3. [Help] how i can up the gun when im kll someone?
    By elad444 in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 07:27 AM
  4. You thought the windows performace was bad!?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 09:41 AM