Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post

To lazy to read all of that put it in 20 words or less
    nah i don't think i will
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

nah i don't think i will
    Come on gimme some of that logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Come on gimme some of that logic.
    you shitpost/post farm alot. you respond to everything that's usually just full of shit to up your posts. how you're not banned i have no clue.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    you shitpost/post farm alot. you respond to everything that's usually just full of shit to up your posts. how you're not banned i have no clue.
    I make my post legitimate that's why so its not shitposting or farming either

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    oh its that youtuber that fakes his videos into thinking to everyone that its real ?
    LoL Name Exploit :https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )
    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)

Middleman:9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I make my post legitimate that's why so its not shitposting or farming either
    Everyone knows your shitposting/farming lmao. 80% of your post are useless.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    can u stop shitposting? plz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

Drama (06-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just look at the comments left by people on your profile lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: he can act decently but it was obviously that his videos were fake as fuck. only the 12 year olds thought it was real at first.
    Last edited by Drama; 06-25-2016 at 09:57 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just look at the comments left by people on your profile lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: he can act decently but it was obviously that his videos were fake as fuck. only the 12 year olds thought it was real at first.
    And they still continue to think they are.

Thanks
    well i thought they were real at first? and i am 19. just first impression, i suppose. im sure everyone had the idea or a single thought that it was real, then caught on to it being fake and from then on to ME it was just for entertainment. if you see a video of a a guy killing his dad, you're going to automatically think is this real or not lmao.

and @supermanjetRETURN's nahh, you're just as annoying now and dead to me lmao
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

well i thought they were real at first? and i am 19. just first impression, i suppose. im sure everyone had the idea or a single thought that it was real, then caught on to it being fake and from then on to ME it was just for entertainment. if you see a video of a a guy killing his dad, you're going to automatically think is this real or not lmao.

and @supermanjetRETURN's nahh, you're just as annoying now and dead to me lmao
    Ummm anyone with a brain would instantly know its fake the fact that its on youtube lol. (talking about the shooting dad video)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Ummm anyone with a brain would instantly know its fake the fact that its on youtube lol. (talking about the shooting dad video)
    exactly but what i am talking about is the first impression haha, of course it's fake, but anyone that hasn't seen his videos would be like "wtf is this real or not real" first impression they would encounter would be thinking it's real and shit. soon, hopefully, they will understand it's fake and shit.

but still mad props to Jesse man, fucking genius haha
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

exactly but what i am talking about is the first impression haha, of course it's fake, but anyone that hasn't seen his videos would be like "wtf is this real or not real" first impression they would encounter would be thinking it's real and shit. soon, hopefully, they will understand it's fake and shit.

but still mad props to Jesse man, fucking genius haha
    True yeah.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    nd @supermanjetRETURN's nahh, you're just as annoying now and dead to me lmao
    SUCK MY HORSE DICK KID xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast