Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Hopefully major science advancements.

Too many bad things are projected to happen in the near future with Global Warming bout to fuck us all up, and natural water depleting.

- - - Updated - - -

Too much globalization now for WW3.
    I really hope Humanity comes to a close and sees whats wrong and then change it
    !

Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

I really hope Humanity comes to a close and sees whats wrong and then change it
    world is what it is. life is coming less simpler,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    America will be great again for the next 10-20 years
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    America will be great again for the next 10-20 years
    DramaQueen fix your sig
    When clicking the green banner nothing happens.
    I have to click the blue banner to join the GTA Force
    !

Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NiBrA88 For This Useful Post:

Drama (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    cancer! s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly more violence and shit, that's why I'm afraid of having children because I don't want them to grow up in a world thats just death, murder, war etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

DramaQueen fix your sig
    When clicking the green banner nothing happens.
    I have to click the blue banner to join the GTA Force
    Must have broke when i was putting in one of the stupidest quotes i've seen yet. ill fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed it lol.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thats just wierd. I thought NK should do that?

Thanks
    Very inspiring .

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    test submit: sfgnfg dhhgsr smog,th qsksrherth sflezhe qmd,gpoef qmozrzfnq

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Pretty epic inspiration video.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

aunr (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    What is already planned by those who bring french revolution, made usa, made ww1 , made ww2 made cars, tv , city, ...

The last phase of this plan will be achieved, at this moment they will be all gathered (the evil people) believing they won.

The I.A and technology are poor crap for making us believe we are forceless, nothing...
    Like the bullshit they told us.

Imagine a few things:
    There is no space it was lie.
    The stars are not gigantic ball ,it is only decoration.
    Moon and sun are close to us as you can see it in the sky.
    The earth is a close space wherever you go you can't escape (it is safer for you).
    The universe is not billion of different planet, it is only our earth where we live.

Now you feel like it is important to be human being, taking care of each other.
    By the way Newton was a fool, there is no gravity, it is an invention of his own mind.
    All fake gps are based on grounded structure there aren't any satelittes, sorry.

What is fun is that it is very hard to come to think to all of this if you never been told or maybe if you was always told a false story.
    Fortunately human being got the instinct, intuition, and they can choose in their hearts what seems to be the most realistics approach.

- - - Updated - - -

have you ever seen a knife moving by itself and killing??

or a beer flying itself to your mouth.

America was never great , all was lying to the world but the world got a memory, and can remember.
    People are all stopping drinking cocacola, soda and other stuff.
    It is the same for alcoohol, drugs it is decreagsing.
    The same for fake food you bring to the world o dear usa.

Now it is time to realise that even your movies can not indefinitely deceive people of earth.
    By the way nobody watch us series or new block buster films... it is drastically decreasing even with the main stream media promoting it every day.
    e
    We are not fool. The moon, the power of military , the burger, this false proud, everything is now debunked for good.
    What is ironic, is that as soon as, us citizen will realize this in the majority, it will be too late for them.
    But not to worry or hurry to flee this country, life is also hardships, i prefer to live as believer and die as a believer, proud of myself.
    Dying is not so bad, cause being born is not so bad.

Good awakening to those who still believe in rock, music, actors and other crap.... it will be a tough wake up.

- - - Updated - - -

when you end your life you don't take children with you in the hereafter, neither the money you earned, or things you possess.

So don't feel bad for hypotethic chidren you haven't.
    Some baby die few hours after being born, they had to pass this short time on earth, it was as important as your lifetime.
    see you...

- - - Updated - - -

ww3 will be a war against citizen not states.

Desinformation, fake event , ...
    we're close, didn't you see the fake orlando shooting with actors.
    It was debunked in foreign country's media and prooved as fake by naming all the company who participate.
    The world is laughing and a bit scarry.

Most of the terroEvent are induced by our leaders all around the world, It is really a war against citizen.
    The result will be a global waking up of all the people around the world, and a global imprisonnement with false reason.
    Let's die with dignity, let's keep our souls untouched by them, i know some of the people will be wanting to live even if they sell it.
    This is the greatest choice of an existence to wisely choose.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to armormaker For This Useful Post:

aunr (06-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by armormaker View Post
    What is already planned by those who bring french revolution, made usa, made ww1 , made ww2 made cars, tv , city, ...

The last phase of this plan will be achieved, at this moment they will be all gathered (the evil people) believing they won.

The I.A and technology are poor crap for making us believe we are forceless, nothing...
    Like the bullshit they told us.

Imagine a few things:
    There is no space it was lie.
    The stars are not gigantic ball ,it is only decoration.
    Moon and sun are close to us as you can see it in the sky.
    The earth is a close space wherever you go you can't escape (it is safer for you).
    The universe is not billion of different planet, it is only our earth where we live.

Now you feel like it is important to be human being, taking care of each other.
    By the way Newton was a fool, there is no gravity, it is an invention of his own mind.
    All fake gps are based on grounded structure there aren't any satelittes, sorry.

What is fun is that it is very hard to come to think to all of this if you never been told or maybe if you was always told a false story.
    Fortunately human being got the instinct, intuition, and they can choose in their hearts what seems to be the most realistics approach.

- - - Updated - - -

have you ever seen a knife moving by itself and killing??

or a beer flying itself to your mouth.

America was never great , all was lying to the world but the world got a memory, and can remember.
    People are all stopping drinking cocacola, soda and other stuff.
    It is the same for alcoohol, drugs it is decreagsing.
    The same for fake food you bring to the world o dear usa.

Now it is time to realise that even your movies can not indefinitely deceive people of earth.
    By the way nobody watch us series or new block buster films... it is drastically decreasing even with the main stream media promoting it every day.
    e
    We are not fool. The moon, the power of military , the burger, this false proud, everything is now debunked for good.
    What is ironic, is that as soon as, us citizen will realize this in the majority, it will be too late for them.
    But not to worry or hurry to flee this country, life is also hardships, i prefer to live as believer and die as a believer, proud of myself.
    Dying is not so bad, cause being born is not so bad.

Good awakening to those who still believe in rock, music, actors and other crap.... it will be a tough wake up.

- - - Updated - - -

when you end your life you don't take children with you in the hereafter, neither the money you earned, or things you possess.

So don't feel bad for hypotethic chidren you haven't.
    Some baby die few hours after being born, they had to pass this short time on earth, it was as important as your lifetime.
    see you...

- - - Updated - - -

ww3 will be a war against citizen not states.

Desinformation, fake event , ...
    we're close, didn't you see the fake orlando shooting with actors.
    It was debunked in foreign country's media and prooved as fake by naming all the company who participate.
    The world is laughing and a bit scarry.

Most of the terroEvent are induced by our leaders all around the world, It is really a war against citizen.
    The result will be a global waking up of all the people around the world, and a global imprisonnement with false reason.
    Let's die with dignity, let's keep our souls untouched by them, i know some of the people will be wanting to live even if they sell it.
    This is the greatest choice of an existence to wisely choose.
    Amazing bro (y)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The video has a nice message about it. But that's how this society works and like the video said we survive because we are the smartest, the smartest made this system and we aren't extinct. In 10 - 20 years 99.9999% of the population will be sheep. And the 0.0001 will lead. Much like today.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast