Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Funny you say that, by lamb @Hunter came out 2 days ago, everyone should post Visitor messages congratulating him!!!
    Yeah, because I'm obviously the one who pretends to have a girlfriend called Sarah so everyone doesn't find out I'm gay. /s Give me a break, you gay sheep. Just because you like to suck the human roll, it doesn't mean everyone else has to like doing so too.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    DarknzNet (06-27-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-27-2016),Oliboli8769 (06-27-2016),[MPGH]Smoke (06-27-2016)

  3. #17
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    2,531
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    879
    Congrats man.

  4. #18
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,877
    Reputation
    2149
    Thanks
    3,870
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    Yeah, because I'm obviously the one who pretends to have a girlfriend called Sarah so everyone doesn't find out I'm gay. /s Give me a break, you gay sheep. Just because you like to suck the human roll, it doesn't mean everyone else has to like doing so too.
    CONGRATS HUNTER!

    I NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD DO IT!!!


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  5. #19
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    CONGRATS HUNTER!

    I NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD DO IT!!!
    Oh, damn. Besides being a gay sheep, you're also a dumb one.

  6. #20
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,877
    Reputation
    2149
    Thanks
    3,870
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    Oh, damn. Besides being a gay sheep, you're also a dumb one.
    Nevermind guys seems like @Hunter is still stuck inside. 8[

    False alarm. :/


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  7. #21
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Nevermind guys seems like @Hunter is still stuck inside. 8[

    False alarm. :/
    You know, you can come out of it whenever you feel like it. We won't judge you.

    PS: Do you always have a black man as your avatar because you like the bigger dicks? Control your needs, sheep. You don't need to make it this obvious.

  8. #22
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,877
    Reputation
    2149
    Thanks
    3,870
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    You know, you can come out of it whenever you feel like it. We won't judge you.

    PS: Do you always have a black man as your avatar because you like the bigger dicks? Control your needs, sheep. You don't need to make it this obvious.
    It seems you've been stuck in da closet for so long you don't know who Lebron James is. 8[

    It's k lamb, i'll go over with you one day.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  9. #23
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    It seems you've been stuck in da closet for so long you don't know who Lebron James is. 8[

    It's k lamb, i'll go over with you one day.


    Don't know why you even bother to deny that you're a gay sheep.

  10. #24
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,877
    Reputation
    2149
    Thanks
    3,870
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post



    Don't know why you even bother to deny that you're a gay sheep.
    It's okay lamb, you'll come out da closet one day. <3

    As ur master i believe in you!!!

    (Let's end this convo right here before Liz kills us)


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  11. #25
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    It's okay lamb, you'll come out da closet one day. <3

    As ur master i believe in you!!!

    (Let's end this convo right here before Liz kills us)
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, sheep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] Dave is coming out of the closet
    By Stevenom in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 03:45 AM
  2. Coming out of the closet
    By EminemJr in forum General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:08 PM
  3. im coming out of the closet =/
    By Skyline. in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 04:49 PM
  4. Coming out of the closet
    By Mister Krister1 in forum General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 10:20 AM
  5. Fyre Came Out of the Closet
    By baconxx14 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:57 AM