Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I do not agree with legalizing weed. It will become corporate and everyone who's lived off of it being illegal will be put out of business... Not every weed dealer is also dealing other deadly drugs... Only some do and it's the minority of sellers. Most people growing dank are families of hippies or groups of them. Now all the cigarette companies will take it over.

You're a fucking idiot.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

Confluency (07-02-2016),Dexter (07-01-2016),JDXT (06-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    all psychs should be legalized :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post
    I'm pro weed and I don't smoke weed far from it actually. But think about it: why were you told weed is bad? Because your parents said so. And who told them? Their parents and so on until the 1930 prohibition.

And let's look at the long term effects of weed:
    If weed was legal it would help the economy. (UK u listening?)
    Helps anxiety and depression
    Helps cancer patients eat and numb the pain
    Can kill Cancer Cells so it prevents cancer
    Helps the lungs
    Makes you more creative
    Helps other medical and mental conditions like PTSD and asthma

There's tons more which I could list but that's just of the top of my head.
    I am from the Netherlands, weed is legal here. I know enough about it and I'm also very aware about it's pro's and cons. I've experienced more than most what its like when weed is legal. I can tell from my entire own experience that weed can be very addictive and a lot of my old pals lost pretty much their entire personality because of this stuff. I know weed in the netherlands is quite hardcore compared to most kinds of weed but, it has gotten worse because people had bigger needs so. So for that I'm against but ye, my opinion has a lot of emotion attached to it. Cant really rationalize it.

Thanks
    It expands your consciousness to other realities. You awaken to the reality we exist in. Weed shall be legal.

We awaken those who sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

You're a fucking idiot.
    Totally agree.

Thanks
    Bad actor, 1/5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That was pretty dope.
    I have smoked in the past now now due to change of friends and stuff.
    But I think it should be legalised, If it gets legalised you don't have to smoke it anyway.Long term effects mostly affect the people smoking it.

Thanks
    Weed brings money it makes people happy its better than alcohol you can still function i don't see the problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Weed should be legal and eventually will be legal in most places of the western world.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I feel like weed would be great to have it legal, as then big companies can make it more practical.

(Strictly 18 or 21+, longer highs, some brands can have smaller effects, just to relax), etc. Also if you've ever heard of wax in colorado it's just like %100 THC and so yeah companies will make products like that. I feel like we could adapt to it. Companies can make it a requirement to not be stoned while working and stuff.

Yeah tl;dr: I agree, it should be legalized.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Because niggas sell it....
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Weed is healing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Your shitty USAToday links are lame.

If you honestly believe that tobacco companies are going to "Expand" into the marijuana just because some fucking extremist says weed and tobacco are "similar" they you are an idiot. The reason why tobacco companies will stay away from weed is because it has no addictive chemicals, THC and CBD are non addictive and wont hook their users. Nicotine is highly addictive and tobacco companies know this, hence why they make so much money and don't need to expand their market. If they tried to get into the business, they would find out very fast how different the target groups are and how hard it will be to start up since they would be late to the game. Also, a lot of weed smokers would not even fuck with a big tobacco company trying to sell weed because we know they are just trying to cash grab and they don't actually give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. The people who run these dispensaries today are all small business owners, trying to either fulfill their dream, or to bring a service to a community that has yet to have the service. The current state of the industry is only getting better, not worse.

So take that USAtoday shitter link and put it right back up your ass please.
    Last edited by Assistive; 07-02-2016 at 08:09 AM.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

Cohen (07-02-2016),Confluency (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Oh not these threads again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Your shitty USAToday links are lame.

If you honestly believe that tobacco companies are going to "Expand" into the marijuana just because some fucking extremist says weed and tobacco are "similar" they you are an idiot. The reason why tobacco companies will stay away from weed is because it has no addictive chemicals, THC and CBD are non addictive and wont hook their users. Nicotine is highly addictive and tobacco companies know this, hence why they make so much money and don't need to expand their market. If they tried to get into the business, they would find out very fast how different the target groups are and how hard it will be to start up since they would be late to the game. Also, a lot of weed smokers would not even fuck with a big tobacco company trying to sell weed because we know they are just trying to cash grab and they don't actually give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. The people who run these dispensaries today are all small business owners, trying to either fulfill their dream, or to bring a service to a community that has yet to have the service. The current state of the industry is only getting better, not worse.

So take that USAtoday shitter link and put it right back up your ass please.
    Oh, so then why are Tobacco Companies buying up land in legal states where weed can be grown, but not tobacco? You seem to forget I'm a bigger pot head than you and am in a legal state myself (Colorado). There's already weed superstores that have run family run dispensaries out of business such as Native Roots and make it pointless for anyone else to ever sell or grow weed... It's actually extremely lame considering I used to have many neighbors who used to grow and live off of it who have since moved away to non legal states that are still just medical. Now I don't think tobacco companies will take over the already existing super stores, but I do fear they will link nicotine and weed together in a new form of cigarette, so people can kill two birds with one stone. The only way the tobacco companies would be able to do this would be if it became completely legal on a federal level. I simply don't like large companies and weed being related and that's why I am not for legalization.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast