Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,204
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,404
    My Mood
    Happy

    Why weed should be legal


  2. #2
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,335
    My Mood
    Happy
    Weed brings Money! #FreeTheWeed2k16

     


  3. #3
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I actually thought this was Obama at first



  4. #4
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,975
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You see all you guys just look at is the short term effects of drugs, but never the long until it hits you out of nowhere.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

    GunerLow (06-29-2016)

  6. #5
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    I think all the people that are really pro weed legalization are smoking weed themselves. So it loses it rationality, because it's for personal benefit.

  7. #6
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,928
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Cigarettes are much worse than weeds. Plain and simple. They are legal because companies like Marlbolo are too big to take down.
    Weed is still bad but is not as bad as many things that are still legal.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    sigura (07-01-2016)

  9. #7
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    229
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    but remember the opium in china
    might turn the working class into layabouts

  10. #8
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,204
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,404
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    You see all you guys just look at is the short term effects of drugs, but never the long until it hits you out of nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I think all the people that are really pro weed legalization are smoking weed themselves. So it loses it rationality, because it's for personal benefit.
    I'm pro weed and I don't smoke weed far from it actually. But think about it: why were you told weed is bad? Because your parents said so. And who told them? Their parents and so on until the 1930 prohibition.

    And let's look at the long term effects of weed:
    If weed was legal it would help the economy. (UK u listening?)
    Helps anxiety and depression
    Helps cancer patients eat and numb the pain
    Can kill Cancer Cells so it prevents cancer
    Helps the lungs
    Makes you more creative
    Helps other medical and mental conditions like PTSD and asthma

    There's tons more which I could list but that's just of the top of my head.

  11. #9
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,975
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post
    I'm pro weed and I don't smoke weed far from it actually. But think about it: why were you told weed is bad? Because your parents said so. And who told them? Their parents and so on until the 1930 prohibition.

    And let's look at the long term effects of weed:
    If weed was legal it would help the economy. (UK u listening?)
    Helps anxiety and depression
    Helps cancer patients eat and numb the pain
    Can kill Cancer Cells so it prevents cancer
    Helps the lungs
    Makes you more creative
    Helps other medical and mental conditions like PTSD and asthma

    There's tons more which I could list but that's just of the top of my head.
    Yea you're just stating the benefits, I've smoked weed before and I'm not entirely against it, but you don't see the negativity it also causes to your body

  12. #10
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I do not agree with legalizing weed. It will become corporate and everyone who's lived off of it being illegal will be put out of business... Not every weed dealer is also dealing other deadly drugs... Only some do and it's the minority of sellers. Most people growing dank are families of hippies or groups of them. Now all the cigarette companies will take it over.

  13. #11
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,204
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,404
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I do not agree with legalizing weed. It will become corporate and everyone who's lived off of it being illegal will be put out of business... Not every weed dealer is also dealing other deadly drugs... Only some do and it's the minority of sellers. Most people growing dank are families of hippies or groups of them. Now all the cigarette companies will take it over.
    Yes it most likely would be taken over by bigger businesses. Does that really make it bad? Does it make it safer? Also - it can create jobs in fact alot more jobs. Those same companies are going to need workers. Even if it's minimum wage now they can have a legitimate job (irony of saying that on this site) and would feel safer. Or they would just move to other drugs maybe they were more unsafe for the user but same crime for the dealer. I can see your point though.

  14. #12
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Explain why #shitpostsshouldbeingeneralsectioninsteadofspammer scorner
    OP tru tag

  15. #13
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I actually thought it was obama lol. weed should be legal anywhere.

  16. #14
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,823
    Reputation
    2008
    Thanks
    3,292
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    You see all you guys just look at is the short term effects of drugs, but never the long until it hits you out of nowhere.
    Yea mang I bet Willie Nelson regrets smoking weed and is sick from all the long term effects of smoking weed. Shit man... My older family members look like they might drop dead or commit suicide from all the long term effects too. Shit man... I can't remember what I was talking about because of all these long term effects.

    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  17. #15
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,975
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    Yea mang I bet Willie Nelson regrets smoking weed and is sick from all the long term effects of smoking weed. Shit man... My older family members look like they might drop dead or commit suicide from all the long term effects too. Shit man... I can't remember what I was talking about because of all these long term effects.
    Shit nigga, that aint no muscles right there thats a goddam tumor, no wonder niggas walking lopsided

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why You Should Go V.I.P
    By alfonso951 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. Why YOU should Become VIP
    By SnipedSteps in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 11:27 PM
  3. Why you should be a vip!
    By Vashe in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 03:14 PM
  4. Nye explains why Pluto should not be a planet!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 06:16 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:06 PM