Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Asinith.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    899
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    3,926
    My Mood
    Worried

    I'm getting Justice problems ..

    Hello there!

    I'd like to talk about my story and i'd like to find solutions .

    Some months ago i purchased with a Gold Seller cheap currency for a Game .

    I got my product etc all went good !

    After some months Daum Games Europe sent me an email .

    I have to refund 100€ to the compagny or this will got to the court :/ ..

    To be honest i'm only 16 , soon 17 ( 29th July )

    And on my wallet i'm really short i only have 30€~ Approximatively ...

    I WANT to refund them AND not put my parents in trouble , i'm looking for some quick way how can i get this amount ( 70€ ~ ) You'll notice i'm opening alot of accounts for sale in #Market Place section , Black Desert is a game i really like , and where i spend alot of time legitimately and i don't wanna get banned ..

    I'm not asking for donations , but FOR ideas / tips / solutions how to make money ...

    I'm a Graphic designer i can do some things , if someone who read this fell free to ask me to do something ..

    Thank you for reading !

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asinith. For This Useful Post:

    Ameer (07-01-2016)

  3. #2
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sounds like horse shit, I'd just ignore it. I really doubt they can bring you to court over a video game and it's virtual items.

  4. #3
    Asinith.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    899
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    3,926
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Sounds like horse shit, I'd just ignore it. I really doubt they can bring you to court over a video game and it's virtual items.
    Well it's still a game compagny , shouldn't games comapagny like Blizzard would like to go to the court for this ?

  5. #4
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
    Well it's still a game compagny , shouldn't games comapagny like Blizzard would like to go to the court for this ?
    No, most definitely not. That's like me saying GTA V is trying to sue me for giving out $30,000 USD worth of in-game cash with mods. Sure, they can threaten you all they want, but they can't actually take any action. It is their fault at the end of the day that you were able to get the in-game money or items without recieving a ban. In-fact the most they can do is ban your account for that game. Their TOS is not law and will not hold up in court lmao!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (07-01-2016)

  7. #5
    Asinith.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    899
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    3,926
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    No, most definitely not. That's like me saying GTA V is trying to sue me for giving out $30,000 USD worth of in-game cash with mods. Sure, they can threaten you all they want, but they can't actually take any action. It is their fault at the end of the day that you were able to get the in-game money or items without recieving a ban. In-fact the most they can do is ban your account for that game. Their TOS is not law and will not hold up in court lmao!
    Emmh , but the time i spent there i don't wanna get ban , but i'm still ofc fell better ..Thanks!

  8. #6
    LilyLoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    3,040
    Reputation
    438
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
    Well it's still a game compagny , shouldn't games comapagny like Blizzard would like to go to the court for this ?
    They wouldnt really go to court just because of a refund. Even though its a game company they have to find a legitimate reason for why they should go to court. Games like blizzard or other popular game companies go to court due to copyright mostly i guess. My best advice is just to ignore it. For a game company to send you this the most they can do is ban you from playing the game or lock it if its a digital copy.
    LoL Name Exploit :https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )
    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)

    Middleman:9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-Present

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LilyLoli For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (07-01-2016),Lunatic (07-01-2016)

  10. #7
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post


    Emmh , but the time i spent there i don't wanna get ban , but i'm still ofc fell better ..Thanks!
    Yea don't worry. There isn't jack shit they can do to you in real life.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (07-01-2016),sobravechinkyboi (07-01-2016)

  12. #8
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
    Well it's still a game compagny , shouldn't games comapagny like Blizzard would like to go to the court for this ?
    Ignore it, just apeshit they throw at you, Lel.
    You did nothing wrong.
    Don't get caught up in Schemes

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sobravechinkyboi For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (07-01-2016),Lunatic (07-01-2016)

  14. #9
    Asinith.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    899
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    3,926
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion12 View Post
    They wouldnt really go to court just because of a refund. Even though its a game company they have to find a legitimate reason for why they should go to court. Games like blizzard or other popular game companies go to court due to copyright mostly i guess. My best advice is just to ignore it. For a game company to send you this the most they can do is ban you from playing the game or lock it if its a digital copy.
    Thank you ! For explaining this =)

  15. #10
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Hope you get over it tho.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (07-01-2016)

  17. #11
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Happy
    I know how you feel. Sometimes I also need money for something to refund but my best advice is to sell some physical products here like SE'd stuff in which you can find leaked methods that work.

     


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (07-01-2016)

  19. #12
    Asinith.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    899
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    3,926
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Hope you get over it tho.
    Thank you i hope soo !

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Versace, View Post
    I know how you feel. Sometimes I also need money for something to refund but my best advice is to sell some physical products here like SE'd stuff in which you can find leaked methods that work.
    I wish i could do things like this ..

Similar Threads

  1. When using egg cracker i get a problem
    By mjrr1998 in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:26 PM
  2. [Discussion] Who is getting this problem?!
    By OldMac in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 04:12 PM
  3. [Discussion] Anyone else getting this problem.
    By Area 51 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 03:51 PM
  4. Why do i keep on getting this problem?
    By lasts3cond in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:02 PM
  5. Anyone getting this problem/glitch?
    By Ryguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 08:11 PM