Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    4,992
    Reputation
    620
    Thanks
    3,671
    My Mood
    Angelic
    //Shitpost






  2. #17
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    aww grade never gets fossil
    the most marvelous youtuber ever
    Not your average fuckboy


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to $moe$ For This Useful Post:

    Ryuk (07-02-2016)

  4. #18
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    its funny because I have seen you just throw a shit ton of "big words" into a paragraph and try to do it in a way that makes your point more correct, yet when I break down your argument and pick it to pieces, you just change the topic.
    He does the same exact thing to me.

  5. #19
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,421
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    He does the same exact thing to me.
    At least someone agrees

  6. #20
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'd love to have this guy as a teacher, he'd be amazing.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  7. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I usually like GradeA, and this video is no exception, but I guarantee a lot of really ignorant people are going to use this as an argument against learning the god damn English language, and use it to attack scary words that are too large for their fucktard brains to comprehend.

    Sorry, I mean:

    Lot of time I like GradeA, and this video also good, but I very think that a lot of big dumb and stupid people will use this as an angry word fight against learning the god damn English talk-words, and use it to fight scary words that are too big for their meanie brains to learn and get.


    It's already happening in this thread, like jesus christ people; just because you don't understand a word doesn't mean the one saying it is trying to sound smart, some people actually have it in their vocabulary. In fact I really like when people use words I don't understand, that means I can learn something from it and better myself.


    Last edited by Aborted; 07-02-2016 at 11:20 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Lift (07-03-2016),xlux (07-03-2016)

  9. #22
    Brzezinski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Totally agree with the previous post. Complex and multi-syllable words are commonly used to look smarter. But people often don't even know the semantics
    Steam indie games in bulk
    From 0.04$ per key.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1143361
    Contact me on Skype to learn more

  10. #23
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,529
    Reputation
    423
    Thanks
    342
    My Mood
    Amused
    So in short, "How dare you use words to properly articulate what you're trying to say"
    Been around these parts since '10.

  11. #24
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I usually like GradeA, and this video is no exception, but I guarantee a lot of really ignorant people are going to use this as an argument against learning the god damn English language, and use it to attack scary words that are too large for their fucktard brains to comprehend.

    Sorry, I mean:

    Lot of time I like GradeA, and this video also good, but I very think that a lot of big dumb and stupid people will use this as an angry word fight against learning the god damn English talk-words, and use it to fight scary words that are too big for their meanie brains to learn and get.


    It's already happening in this thread, like jesus christ people; just because you don't understand a word doesn't mean the one saying it is trying to sound smart, some people actually have it in their vocabulary. In fact I really like when people use words I don't understand, that means I can learn something from it and better myself.


    Was going to say myself but I was too lazy. Thanks /

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    So in short, "How dare you use words to properly articulate what you're trying to say"
    YOU USED THE WORD ARTICULATE YOU ARROGANT FUCK

  12. #25
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,421
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    YOU USED THE WORD ARTICULATE YOU ARROGANT FUCK
    You used the word arrogant you dumb fuck.

  13. #26
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    DOES make you look smarter
    Or a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. #27
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,279
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Or a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything.
    How does being an intellectual correlate with being spoiled? You once said you're not racist, but you're making a faulty generalization about people.

  15. #28
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,421
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    How does being an intellectual correlate with being spoiled? You once said you're not racist, but you're making a faulty generalization about people.
    Can you please use words i can understand for my age

  16. #29
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,279
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Can you please use words i can understand for my age
    Intellectual is someone who is intelligent, a smart person, well educated.

    Correlate means relating to, for two things to correlate with each other they must affect each other in some way.

    A faulty generalization is a logical fallacy, It's concluding something unsoundly, and by that I mean to make judgement without justification or good reasoning.

  17. #30
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,421
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Intellectual is someone who is intelligent, a smart person, well educated.

    Correlate means relating to, for two things to correlate with each other they must affect each other in some way.

    A faulty generalization is a logical fallacy, It's concluding something unsoundly, and by that I mean to make judgement without justification or good reasoning.
    Wah????????/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why disconnects me combat arms when I use the hacks?
    By darkroy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:49 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:11 AM
  3. people using my signature!
    By Raster Burn in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 01:58 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:15 AM
  5. Emo people use the net! (Spiderman 3)
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:36 PM