Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,308
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    "Blatant racism". Where was i being racist? and can you prove it? you're assuming i was being racist. Can you assume i own a ferrari? i would love to own one. Get out of here with your educated words. You're not tough and you're a fuckin fool lmao.
    Once again lol, you're misinterpretation racism as hatred.




    "a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything."

    You quite literally are characterizing a rich white boy as someone who is blessed with a good education.


    To make it easier for you to understand and anyone else: Rich white males... have a better education than say a poor black girl (for example). That is racism, as google clearly shows, you are characterizing a race, therefor being racist. In other words you are generalizing people, which is the point here son.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    At least joe would understand.


    - - - Updated - - -

    And the beginning of my words are uppercase -_-
    Go watch beserk OVA, I'm sure it'll appeal to children.

  2. #47
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Once again lol, you're misinterpretation racism as hatred.




    "a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything."

    You quite literally are characterizing a rich white boy as someone who is blessed with a good education.


    To make it easier for you to understand and anyone else: Rich white males... have a better education than say a poor black girl (for example). That is racism, as google clearly shows, you are characterizing a race, therefor being racist. In other words you are generalizing people, which is the point here son.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Go watch beserk OVA, I'm sure it'll appeal to children.
    When did i say anyone had better education than another? Jesus christ. please K.Y.S. I'm kinda over you little kiddies assuming i'm being racist because i threw in "white" before "boy". That's like calling someone racist because they said "Fried Chicken" lol. I'm not gonna sit here and continuously just raise my post count over stupid kids.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-04-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  3. #48
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,308
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    When did i say anyone had better education than another? Jesus christ. please K.Y.S


    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Because using multiple syllable words DOES make you look smarter. The point is invalid shit post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Or a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything.

    Don't understand what you said? Keyword white, emphasized by rich and even boy, you are trying to argue what I said with rich white boys being privileged enough to have everything handed to them, specifically in this context education.

  4. #49

  5. #50
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Don't understand what you said? Keyword white, emphasized by rich and even boy, you are trying to argue what I said with rich white boys being privileged enough to have everything handed to them, specifically in this context education.
    Since when does being rich mean excelent education? you don't need a good education to be rich. Look at lil wayne.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  6. #51
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    410
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Since when does being rich mean excelent education? you don't need a good education to be rich. Look at lil wayne.
    @Lil Wayne XD

  7. #52
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,308
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Since when does being rich mean excelent education? you don't need a good education to be rich. Look at lil wayne.
    You're refuting your own argument at this point. Please understand what you said, and not what in your puny pleb mind may have thought you said. This obviously isn't a troll, you genuinely don't realize your mistake here.

  8. #53
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're refuting your own argument at this point. Please understand what you said, and not what in your puny pleb mind may have thought you said. This obviously isn't a troll, you genuinely don't realize your mistake here.
    I think you're fucking stupid and not realizing it. You heard "rich white boy" and said i was racist. You fucking wigger. < racist. Get over yourself. You sound retarded as fuck for assuming i was being racist. Do i understand where your coming from? yes...? but i was 100% not implying that white boys are rich blah blah blah. Literally just called you a fucking rich white boy. Assume more. I could careless. Just making yourself look like more of a dumbfuck then you already are.

    If i ever see you say shit about chicken. I'm gonna expose you for being racist against black people. Talking about chicken all because they eat it more than use white people.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-04-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  9. #54
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    410
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I think you're fucking stupid and not realizing it. You heard "rich white boy" and said i was racist. You fucking wigger. < racist. Get over yourself. You sound retarded as fuck for assuming i was being racist. Do i understand where your coming from? yes...? but i was 100% not implying that white boys are rich blah blah blah. Literally just called you a fucking rich white boy. Assume more. I could careless. Just making yourself look like more of a dumbfuck then you already are.

    If i ever see you say shit about chicken. I'm gonna expose you for being racist against black people. Talking about chicken all because they eat it more than use white people.
    If he's so rich he might as well donate to the site.

  10. #55
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,308
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I think you're fucking stupid and not realizing it. You heard "rich white boy" and said i was racist. You fucking wigger. < racist. Get over yourself. You sound retarded as fuck for assuming i was being racist. Do i understand where your coming from? yes...? but i was 100% not implying that white boys are rich blah blah blah. Literally just called you a fucking rich white boy. Assume more. I could careless. Just making yourself look like more of a dumbfuck then you already are.

    If i ever see you say shit about chicken. I'm gonna expose you for being racist against black people. Talking about chicken all because they eat it more than use white people.
    You're upset I you mad a logical error. Accept it, if you believe rich does not correlate with being educated then why claim "multiple syllable words make you look smarter." is because you're(I am) "a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything"?


    You were trying to insult me, and ended up being racist then disputing it, you're just digging the hole deeper.

  11. #56
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    410
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    multiple syllable words make you look smarter
    Look who this is coming from.


    - - - Updated - - -

    This is getting out of hand @Boombox, @Saboteur

  12. #57
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're upset I you mad a logical error. Accept it, if you believe rich does not correlate with being educated then why claim "multiple syllable words make you look smarter." is because you're(I am) "a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything"?


    You were trying to insult me, and ended up being racist then disputing it, you're just digging the hole deeper.
    You're one of the biggest shit heads i know. Also the biggest troll. Good play.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Look who this is coming from.


    - - - Updated - - -

    This is getting out of hand @Boombox, @Saboteur
    The kid just tries to fight back with every little thing he can. Trying to some how prove i was trying to be racist. I laugh lol.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  13. #58
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    410
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    You're one of the biggest shit heads i know. Also the biggest troll. Good play.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The kid just tries to fight back with every little thing he can. Trying to some how prove i was trying to be racist. I laugh lol.
    Why isn't this guy banned yet.

  14. #59
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,564
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    shut the fuck up nerds

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-04-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. why disconnects me combat arms when I use the hacks?
    By darkroy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:49 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:11 AM
  3. people using my signature!
    By Raster Burn in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 01:58 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:15 AM
  5. Emo people use the net! (Spiderman 3)
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:36 PM