Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,421
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Lightbulb When people use long words.




    I'm especially tagging @Dab1996426 In this

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuk For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (07-02-2016)

  3. #2
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,056
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Long words make me feel supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.


    Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

    Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.



    Racism. ft. David.




     
    [MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)


     
    Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

    Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

    Dr.rez (07-02-2016),Ryuk (07-02-2016)

  5. #3
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,252
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    800
    My Mood
    Bored
    When some members posts shit and tell other to stop spamming
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    Dr.rez (07-02-2016)

  7. #4

  8. #5
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,252
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    800
    My Mood
    Bored
    Didn't even read that word
    same for your name it's as long as fuck
    whyudonotthankmelol.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    Dr.rez (07-02-2016),Ryuk (07-02-2016)

  10. #6
    Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

    11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,926
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,659
    My Mood
    Hungover
    The largest word in the world is 189,819 letters, so don`t complain about small words with 15-30 letters.
    Takes over 3 hours to pronounce...

    Last edited by Dynasty; 07-02-2016 at 03:39 PM.


     













    -> My Vouch Thread <-

    IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*


  11. #7
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    The largest word in the world is 189,819 letters, so don`t complain about small words with 15-30 letters.
    Takes over 3 hours to pronounce...

    Doesnt sound english xD

     


  12. #8
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,273
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,086
    Maybe you mean multiple syllable words? Lol at "Long words" what the fuck is this the guy who taught donald trump how to speak? We have words that specifically mean things, like SPECIFICALLY or ESPECIALLY.... Even in the video he uses descriptive words or rather "long words" because it's a fundamental part of speech. Saying people who use "long words" are stupid is like telling your math teacher he's stupid for giving you a problem.

  13. #9
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    The largest word in the world is 189,819 letters, so don`t complain about small words with 15-30 letters.
    Takes over 3 hours to pronounce...

    This is completely irrelevant to the OP.

    Good job, and go fornicate yourself.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Maybe you mean multiple syllable words? Lol at "Long words" what the fuck is this the guy who taught donald trump how to speak? We have words that specifically mean things, like SPECIFICALLY or ESPECIALLY.... Even in the video he uses descriptive words or rather "long words" because it's a fundamental part of speech. Saying people who use "long words" are stupid is like telling your math teacher he's stupid for giving you a problem.
    its funny because I have seen you just throw a shit ton of "big words" into a paragraph and try to do it in a way that makes your point more correct, yet when I break down your argument and pick it to pieces, you just change the topic.

    You can go fornicate yourself as well.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Drama (07-04-2016),Lunatic (07-02-2016),Ryuk (07-02-2016)

  15. #10
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,421
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    This is completely irrelevant to the OP.

    Good job, and go fornicate yourself.


    - - - Updated - - -



    its funny because I have seen you just throw a shit ton of "big words" into a paragraph and try to do it in a way that makes your point more correct, yet when I break down your argument and pick it to pieces, you just change the topic.

    You can go fornicate yourself as well.
    Dab is a shitposting retard.

  16. #11
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medelln
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    810
    Well in Serbia we got prestolonaslednikovićevica , not very long :L

  17. #12
    DarknzNet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    540
    Thanks
    15,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    The largest word in the world is 189,819 letters, so don`t complain about small words with 15-30 letters.
    Takes over 3 hours to pronounce...

    Dafuq is this ?
    MaGicSuR aKa. Beste paster.

     
    Member since : 08-24-2015

    Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

    Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

    League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

    Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

    Resigned : 04-20-2017

  18. #13
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    229
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Maybe they;re compensating

  19. #14
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Maybe you mean multiple syllable words? Lol at "Long words" what the fuck is this the guy who taught donald trump how to speak? We have words that specifically mean things, like SPECIFICALLY or ESPECIALLY.... Even in the video he uses descriptive words or rather "long words" because it's a fundamental part of speech. Saying people who use "long words" are stupid is like telling your math teacher he's stupid for giving you a problem.
    He said it's dumb to use long words for the sole purpose of making you look smarter. You completely missed the point of the video.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Dab is a shitposting retard.
    Look who's fucking talking

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

    Drama (07-04-2016)

  21. #15
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,273
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    He said it's dumb to use long words for the sole purpose of making you look smarter. You completely missed the point of the video.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Look who's fucking talking

    Because using multiple syllable words DOES make you look smarter. The point is invalid shit post.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Brzezinski (07-03-2016)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why disconnects me combat arms when I use the hacks?
    By darkroy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:49 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:11 AM
  3. people using my signature!
    By Raster Burn in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 01:58 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:15 AM
  5. Emo people use the net! (Spiderman 3)
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:36 PM