Barred from the Marketplace
    DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    As they own the site they are not being paid by it for advertisement, they should be able to do and say whatever they want. Gambling sites give out huge profits, make this couple videos where they win or loss money on their own site is nothing for them.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    As they own the site they are not being paid by it for advertisement, they should be able to do and say whatever they want. Gambling sites give out huge profits, make this couple videos where they win or loss money on their own site is nothing for them.
    Yeah but the point the video was trying to make was the possibility of changing the odds in their favor. Whether we know this is true or not is the problem.

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

Yeah but the point the video was trying to make was the possibility of changing the odds in their favor. Whether we know this is true or not is the problem.
    I doubt it. Why would they risk it? They aren`t really loosing any significant amount of money.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    I doubt it. Why would they risk it? They aren`t really loosing any significant amount of money.
    Why risk it? According to them, if the public doesn't know then it's game. They never once said anything about owning the site; people had to do research to find out. Every time they make a video with their site, its going across MILLIONS of people who will see the video and try out the site or share it. Like you said, they aren't loosing money but they have a ton to gain.

Then why not tell the users and viewers from the start that they owned it? Why risk it? Well it seems like they paid the price. This is going to be a pain in the ass for them to clear up since a lot of people are going to be asking questions.

There also could be some legality issues as well (according to the video) so that needs to be resolved.

I just think that the whole situation could be avoided if they addressed that since day one.

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Why risk it? According to them, if the public doesn't know then it's game. They never once said anything about owning the site; people had to do research to find out. Every time they make a video with their site, its going across MILLIONS of people who will see the video and try out the site or share it. Like you said, they aren't loosing money but they have a ton to gain.

Then why not tell the users and viewers from the start that they owned it? Why risk it? Well it seems like they paid the price. This is going to be a pain in the ass for them to clear up since a lot of people are going to be asking questions.

There also could be some legality issues as well (according to the video) so that needs to be resolved.

I just think that the whole situation could be avoided if they addressed that since day one.
    I don`t think they are stupid enough to risk not saying they are owner of the site.
    They have legal teams the surround them, I know syndicate has so many different type of business he owns and is part of.
    He knows his things and I don`t really think they would risk not say they were owners. They must know a way around the accusation or
    all this could probably be legal since they aren`t been paid to do anything.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    I don`t think they are stupid enough to risk not saying they are owner of the site.
    They have legal teams the surround them, I know syndicate has so many different type of business he owns and is part of.
    He knows his things and I don`t really think they would risk not say they were owners. They must know a way around the accusation or
    all this could probably be legal since they aren`t been paid to do anything.
    No one is gonna sue them and I don't think that was the intent of the video anyways. It was more of an: "expose these guys for doing something shady".

Also what the video pointed out and a lot of people in the comments are saying: they are required to disclose to the viewers that they are affiliated with the website either by ownership or sponsorship. They did not do this which is therefore, wrong. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know what this equates to.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so this is going to get a lot of exposure...

The video was on 3 sub Reddits and all three posts made it to the front page. Reddit removed two of them but one is still up and its currently the top post on Reddit...

DO NOT TRADE

11/05/2017 - 1/05/2018
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

No one is gonna sue them and I don't think that was the intent of the video anyways. It was more of an: "expose these guys for doing something shady".

Also what the video pointed out and a lot of people in the comments are saying: they are required to disclose to the viewers that they are affiliated with the website either by ownership or sponsorship. They did not do this which is therefore, wrong. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know what this equates to.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so this is going to get a lot of exposure...

The video was on 3 sub Reddits and all three posts made it to the front page. Reddit removed two of them but one is still up and its currently the top post on Reddit...
    Of course this will... they are really well known youtubers.

I still think this is just nonsense, they used their popularity as an advantage. It`s what I would do, nothing illegal that I may think of.
    As the owners I`m not sure they are REQUIRED to say they are part of it. I also believe youtube just recently made the rule that youtubers have
    to say if when they are sponsored, most of the video they made are pretty old.

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks

I still think this is just nonsense, they used their popularity as an advantage. It`s what I would do, nothing illegal that I may think of.
    As the owners I`m not sure they are REQUIRED to say they are part of it. I also believe youtube just recently made the rule that youtubers have
    "I`m not sure they are REQUIRED to say they are part of it."

Yeah same here. I have no clue if there's a law stating this or what. I'm looking on Reddit right now to find answers.

Its going to be an interesting couple of days for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay found this link: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...asking#product

Currently giving it a quick once over but its pretty long.

Thanks
    idk if u guys have seen the csgo diamonds and moe thing, csgo diamonds would tell moe what was gonna win what pot and how much he should bet

Thanks
    He owned the website from the very beginning and straight up lied about it; He said he "found the site" and eventually ended up owning it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

I think the main point is being an owner of a betting site and making videos of yourself betting on it. We don't know if he played fair or if he gave himself higher chances.
    Such a dickwit, winning 5000 on 1%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    CS:GO CS:GO

13. The Following User Says Thank You to japkop For This Useful Post:

Trol553 (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I hope Syndicate doesn't lose much rep or subscribers since I used to watch him since he made World at war zombie videos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

syndicate is a very good person, he also runs his own company's he has very good reputation in the community and i dont think he would ruin it on that when in on his vlog channel he met the major of la so im with dynasty on this one, whats the point of risking his rep when he makes so much money from youtube, livestreaming, donations, and his clothing line @Kusanagi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    idk if u guys have seen the csgo diamonds and moe thing, csgo diamonds would tell moe what was gonna win what pot and how much he should bet
    what's funny is moe "exposed" them as cheats and frauds, and csgodiamonds did it right back showing logs of moe asking for the numbers
    then moe actually gambled on stream using the numbers winning some big money

anyway, personally, i don't think these guys ever actually kept a lot of the money they got from gambling itself, considering that the owners of the gambling sites get a % of the profit. i think they used their huge fanbase to just get people to go on the site more. it's essentially just one big fucking celebrity endorsement.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Jubs (07-04-2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast