View Poll Results: Who is the gayest Pharaoh?

Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • Conquerable

    0 0%
  • High

    24 48.00%
  • Solvi Jr

    5 10.00%
  • Trol553

    4 8.00%
  • Snake

    5 10.00%
  • supermanjetRETURNS's

    12 24.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,335
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    gratz fag @Flengo
    Still didn't understand why i was here. but i came second

  2. #47
    Threadstarter
    wheres my chicken nuggies  mom
    Newsforce
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,927
    Reputation
    2765
    Thanks
    7,691
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Still didn't understand why i was here. but i came second



    I don't get it, are you intentionally acting this dumb or what.

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic's Sheep (07-10-2016)

  4. #48
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,335
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post





    I don't get it, are you intentionally acting this dumb or what.
    I have a small avatar so i have a small brain.
    Make it bigger and i might think str8

  5. #49
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    I have a small avatar so i have a small brain.
    Make it bigger and i might think str8

    If you have a small brain then all your organs are small, including ...
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic's Sheep (07-10-2016)

  7. #50
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

    If you have a small brain then all your organs are small, including ...
    his feet right? is that you're including? either you're talking about his feet or his... Oh.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  8. #51
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    his feet right? is that you're including? either you're talking about his feet or his... Oh.

    No, his gents...
    LOL, can I say the real word or this is against rules?
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  9. #52
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

    No, his gents...
    LOL, can I say the real word or this is against rules?
    Why can you not say penis but people can say Nigger. lol. Of course you can.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  10. #53
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Why can you not say penis but people can say Nigger. lol. Of course you can.
    "Dick" is better, right?
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 08:35 AM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 08:54 PM
  3. Lol. That gay ass Public Vip. Ends in 3 hours..
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 11:09 AM
  4. gay ass
    By samnutz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:57 PM
  5. Fuck Wal Mart And Their Gay Ass Games
    By coffeecafef in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 10:44 PM