Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused

    Can We Get Notifications For "Thanks" Again?

    I like to know what post I am liked for as it makes my E-Penis grow half a centimeter ever time I get a thanks.
    Why was it even removed in the first place? IMO it was a convenient feature to have.

    Edit: Maybe have the option to turn on "Thanks" Notifications instead of always having it on? That way it will spare the people who put out releases.
    Last edited by Assistive; 07-06-2016 at 05:52 PM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    $moe$ (07-07-2016),%&Ursgart23__faf (07-07-2016),71c (07-09-2016),Asuna (07-06-2016),aunr (07-07-2016),Aura (07-06-2016),Dexter (07-06-2016),Euphemistic (07-06-2016),[MPGH]Hova (07-06-2016),Obliteration (07-07-2016),[MPGH]Raple (07-06-2016),Ryuk (07-06-2016),Trol553 (07-07-2016),xlux (07-07-2016)

  3. #2
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    4,961
    Reputation
    620
    Thanks
    3,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    I like to know what post I am liked for as it makes my E-Penis grow half a centimeter ever time I get a thanks.
    Why was it even removed in the first place? IMO it was a convenient feature to have.

    Edit: Maybe have the option to turn on "Thanks" Notifications instead of always having it on? That way it will spare the people who put out releases.
    no thats so stupid for people who get so many thanks for posts

    *cough* *cough* @DarknzNet *cough* *cough*






  4. #3
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Will be implemented when members from 2011 starts posting in the right section.Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Last edited by Ameer; 07-07-2016 at 03:04 AM.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Dynasty (07-06-2016),[MPGH]Hova (07-06-2016),NiBrA88 (07-06-2016)

  6. #4
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    no thats so stupid for people who get so many thanks for posts

    *cough* *cough* @DarknzNet *cough* *cough*
    Thats why I said you have an option to turn it on or off, to spare the people who get a lot of thanks.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #5
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,157
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    In Love
    on/off option sounds good tbh



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (07-07-2016),Aura (07-06-2016)

  9. #6
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    I like to know what post I am liked for as it makes my E-Penis grow half a centimeter ever time I get a thanks.
    +1 just because of this reason.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (07-06-2016)

  11. #7
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    step1) check ur recent posts when u notice a change in ur thanks.
    step2) grow epeen
    step3) ???
    step4) profits


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-06-2016)

  13. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    I like to know what post I am liked for as it makes my E-Penis grow half a centimeter ever time I get a thanks.
    Why was it even removed in the first place? IMO it was a convenient feature to have.

    Edit: Maybe have the option to turn on "Thanks" Notifications instead of always having it on? That way it will spare the people who put out releases.
    Pfft, I'd have way too many notifications.

  14. #9
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    I have no clue why i get about 5-10 thanks a day, i'm quite curious what kind of replies/posts get some positive attention

    Am not talking about thanks from giveaway threads


  15. #10
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    step1) check ur recent posts when u notice a change in ur thanks.
    step2) grow epeen
    step3) ???
    step4) profits
    Do you know how annoying it is to search thru all your post to find the one that you actually got the Thanks from? Yea, I bet you do. This is a convenience setting and if you dont need it you can simply turn it off.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  16. #11
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Do you know how annoying it is to search thru all your post to find the one that you actually got the Thanks from? Yea, I bet you do. This is a convenience setting and if you dont need it you can simply turn it off.
    pothead didnt even notice i thanked his post in agreement



     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  17. #12
    Asuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    永遠の暗闇
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    386
    I agree. I wanna see my epeen grow

  18. #13
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    pothead didnt even notice i thanked his post in agreement

    be
    I wasn't trying to be a dick, sorry if I came off that way. I knew you were being sarcastic bby.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  19. #14
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    pothead didnt even notice i thanked his post in agreement

    If he had the option to get a notification from it, he might have noticed

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  20. #15
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Don't think there was ever a time a user got a notification for receiving a thanks.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    L$D. (07-06-2016)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can we get banned for using mods?
    By nectros in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:26 AM
  2. Can I get banned for being rude(a complete dick)
    By ☣ WhySoSerious? ☣ in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
  3. Can you get banned for just coming here?
    By juanrineytor in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:21 PM
  4. What can you get banned for???
    By Kev in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:41 AM
  5. Can i Get banned for Hacks?
    By attackinapache40 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:06 PM