Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,381
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    he's high
    but correct
    he's hella high bro.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  2. #17
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've always thought Mac Miller was kind of a shitty rapper, and he never really struck me as that smart of a dude.
    My opinion hasn't changed, but fuck Trump regardless.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #18
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,381
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I've always thought Mac Miller was kind of a shitty rapper, and he never really struck me as that smart of a dude.
    My opinion hasn't changed, but fuck Trump regardless.
    tbh im with you bro.

    Donald Trump was one of the first song's ive heard by him and that same exact opinion i had back when and still is now lmao.

    just this was funny af to me.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  4. #19

  5. #20
    Gexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kinderheim 511
    Posts
    891
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    112
    Saw this quite a while ago.

  6. #21
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    You mean the whole world except USA?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexter For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (07-07-2016)

  8. #22
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    On behalf of all Australians; fuck Donald Trump.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to %&Ursgart23__faf For This Useful Post:

    Logic (07-07-2016)

  10. #23
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,381
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    On behalf of all Australians; fuck Donald Trump.
    damn straight.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  11. #24
    TheGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,244
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So you want Hillary Clinton to win?

  12. #25
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Don't care about this crack head looking dude, but fuck Trump.

  13. #26
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    So you want Hillary Clinton to win?
    The way I see it is:

    Clinton will exclusively fuck America.

    Trump will fuck up majority of the world.

    So yes; you're no longer voting for who you want to represent your country, you're voting for the lesser of two evils.

  14. #27
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    mac miller is one handsome motherfucker.
    Lol CC is complete shit.

  15. #28
    Maximum Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Marketplace or Social Engineering.
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mac Miller, should thank Donald Trump for making him a known person.
    Currently selling eBook on How to refund clothing yourself for $25, and Apple $50. (Includes Clothing)




  16. #29
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    The way I see it is:

    Clinton will exclusively fuck America.

    Trump will fuck up majority of the world.

    So yes; you're no longer voting for who you want to represent your country, you're voting for the lesser of two evils.
    It's the other way around...if you want to vote for the lesser of two evils, vote Trump.

  17. #30
    TheGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,244
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    The way I see it is:

    Clinton will exclusively fuck America.

    Trump will fuck up majority of the world.

    So yes; you're no longer voting for who you want to represent your country, you're voting for the lesser of two evils.
    Its obvious you just pulled this shit out of your ass but Id love to hear your argument on why this is true.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump by Mac Miller remixed
    By Takatsuki in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 04:49 PM
  2. Mac Miller
    By Stephan7231 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:50 AM
  3. [Video] Anyone like Mac Miller?
    By iTzSeyeko. in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:10 PM
  4. Mac Miller = Boss?
    By Margherita in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 07:46 PM
  5. Mac Miller - K.I.D.S.
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 07:41 PM