Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Its obvious you just pulled this shit out of your ass but Id love to hear your argument on why this is true.
    Well Clinton clearly has better relations with Saudi's

    Joking aside,

    Hillary hasn't started nearly as much shit as Trump has with the rest of the world, with him calling Mexicans rapists, Muslims terrorists, and trying to take down the Chinese. I'm sure there are more cases, however I'm on the other side of the world so I really don't care that much.

    With that being said, keep in mind that I haven't put much research into this as it doesn't concern me much.
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-07-2016 at 11:58 PM.

  2. #32
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    So you want Hillary Clinton to win?
    please tell me where i said anything about Hillary?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  3. #33
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    BEEN THERE DESTROYED THAT
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #34
    TheGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,246
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    please tell me where i said anything about Hillary?
    Who do you want to win the election

  5. #35

  6. #36
    awpVyuS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    mac miller is one handsome motherfucker.
    well shit, flame session

  7. #37
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Who do you want to win the election
    i think you're "theguy" to be stupid.

    if you read previous threads about the election you'd know that i am not voting for Trump nor Hillary. you made false assumptions of me wanting to vote Hillary, do your research please
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  8. #38
    TheGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,246
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    i think you're "theguy" to be stupid.

    if you read previous threads about the election you'd know that i am not voting for Trump nor Hillary. you made false assumptions of me wanting to vote Hillary, do your research please
    Why the hell would I go through your thread and post history just to find out you arn't voting for someone lol . I never even mentioned voting I mentioned who you want to win. Who between the 2 you would rather win the election.

  9. #39
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    he's high
    but correct
    When is he ever not

    And nobody lie it was fun seeing him go off regardless of if the videos was a waste of time. It's supposed to be funny lighten up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump by Mac Miller remixed
    By Takatsuki in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 04:49 PM
  2. Mac Miller
    By Stephan7231 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:50 AM
  3. [Video] Anyone like Mac Miller?
    By iTzSeyeko. in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:10 PM
  4. Mac Miller = Boss?
    By Margherita in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 07:46 PM
  5. Mac Miller - K.I.D.S.
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 07:41 PM