Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Lol, what your fabricated story says and what the reputable news source says are 100% different. Your bias clearly shows.
    “It started as a post I had made that essentially said ‘how do you know if someone is a vegan? Don’t worry, they will tell you’.

“That was in relation to a customer who had come in and was telling everyone they were vegan, it’s much healthier and better for them and anyone that eats meat is wrong.

“A militant vegan saw this post and began commenting, saying I should go get heart disease and I will be responsible for the death of my daughter by feeding her animal products.

“I lost my temper, which I think is understandable given her comments, and said something completely stupid with the sole intention of p---ing her off. That is basically all it was.

She replied: "Hope you get caught one day, would love to see that. I know we’re a minority and really don’t give a s--- because that has no relevance. Enjoy the heart disease "

Vegans across the world responded to this exchange by flooding the review page for the hotel with one-star reviews and asking for the chef to be fired.

The hotel said in a statement: “We have investigated all accusations against Mr Lambert and found no evidence suggesting that any of these practices have taken place within this hotel.

All from the article. I may have over dramatized this, but that's it
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-08-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12