Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Group Claims Responsibility For Dallas Shootings, Threatens More

Black Power Political Organization Ė BPPO

A message posted to their Facebook group which has now been deleted read:

Donít worry my people! Justice will be served for Alton Sterling!
    We contacted the police chief Carl Dabadie Jr. He already know what will happen to him, his wife Carla Settoon Dabadie, and his two sons, if he donít do what we want.
    So continue to support us, and (Black Knights) sniper assassin group.

There has been no official response to the groupís threats.
    .. fuking pussies obama should kill all ur white officers
    Not your average fuckboy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to $moe$ For This Useful Post:

Aura (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This whole #blacklivesmatter trend is dumb.

More whites and hispanics get killed by police than blacks in the US.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to %&Ursgart23__faf For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-08-2016),Xiolest (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    This whole #blacklivesmatter trend is dumb.

More whites and hispanics get killed by police than blacks in the US.
    you think?
    never seen someone white gets shot by police tbh
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post

you think?
    Look it up.

Yea that's because white lives don't matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

you think?
    Oh you know hundreds of lives are lost everyday in Middle East, do you see it? Nah, not really. The media chooses not to advertise it because it's not really of public interest if a family in Iraq get captured, their children assassinated, mutilated, cooked and then served as soup to their parents. And if you don't believe me go look it up, a italian newsreporter went and investigated in Syria and the general middle east about the horrors of the war there. The reporter works for a show called "Le Ienne".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

Oh you know hundreds of lives are lost everyday in Middle East, do you see it? Nah, not really. The media chooses not to advertise it because it's not really of public interest if a family in Iraq get captured, their children assassinated, mutilated, cooked and then served as soup to their parents. And if you don't believe me go look it up, a italian newsreporter went and investigated in Syria and the general middle east about the horrors of the war there. The reporter works for a show called "Le Ienne".
    You can probably thank Rupert Murdoch.

And if Heisen wants to take it further, read the UN Syria Report. I had to read it at the start of this year for a test and it made me break down in tears.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

lmao ure nuts
    i live in the middle east

ps: are u dumb? we're talking about USA
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

lmao ure nuts

Oh so you live in the middle of the war?

P.S. you're the one who didn't get my point therefore you're to be called dumb here. And even dumber if you think killing police officers or threatening their families is the right way to solve things. Fire can't be put down with more fire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

lmao ure nuts

He's making it easy for you to understand, dipshit.

Media only reports on what they make money from.

If they drive a wedge between black lives and white lives, they get retaliation.

More angry people = more stupid shit done.

More stupid shit done = more revenue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    He's making it easy for you to understand, dipshit.

Media only reports on what they make money from.

If they drive a wedge between black lives and white lives, they get retaliation.

More angry people = more stupid shit done.

More stupid shit done = more revenue.
    I don't think he understands it. Try to draw it out for him next time.

Thanks

you think?
    I saw a video where a white man was beating two police officers and chased after them, and the policemen only tazed him, but Alton Sterling was pinned to the ground but shot five imes?

If you think white lives don't fucking matter and that the Black Lives Matter trend is stupid, you're blind af @Snoopy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

$moe$ (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique Otaku View Post
    I saw a video where a white man was beating two police officers and chased after them, and the policemen only tazed him, but Alton Sterling was pinned to the ground but shot five imes?

If you think white lives don't fucking matter and that the Black Lives Matter trend is stupid, you're blind af @Snoopy
    Okay;
    1. Black Lives Matter trend IS stupid. The trending hashtag was made because of African-American's being shot by US police officers. However in majority of videos trending around the media, if you pay attention you'll see that they were actually armed. AND as I stated previously in this same thread, statistically, more white and hispanic people are killed by police, than African-American's are killed by police.
    2. Sarcasm.
    3. Stop taking your information and siding through social media.
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-08-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

All the lives matter. That's what he was pointing out. Look at where this new trend is getting you all..snipers organization trying to kill as many police officers as possible? Why? This is how you are looking to solve your problems by executing every single policemen? And then what?
    As for what Snoopy was saying, I think your problem is that you don't use both your brain before opening your mouth. Read what he said twice or more and then after really getting his point of view you may reply regarding your opinion on what he has to say. I think you kids should calm your tits and be a little more easy-going in the future if you want to keep up with the rest of the civilized population, otherwise you'll end up as an uneducated loser whose talks are always considered as bullshit. Not trying to get out of topic here, but you know if you've ever talked to anyone, LITERALLY ANYONE who's grown enough you'd know that the way you're all acting here is like a bunch of kids. MPGH is slowly turning into a playground.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

%&Ursgart23__faf (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Okay;
    1. Black Lives Matter trend IS stupid. The trending hashtag was made because of African-American's being shot by US police officers. However in majority of videos trending around the media, if you pay attention you'll see that they were actually armed. AND as I stated previously in this same thread, statistically, more white and hispanic people are killed by police, than African-American's are killed by police.
    2. Sarcasm.
    3. Stop taking your information and siding through social media.
    1. In the Alton Sterling incident, the man did not, at any moment, pull a gun on the officers, but was tackled to the ground, was searched, found with a gun in his pocket, and was shot five times, all while being pinned on the ground. Trayvon Martin was shot, unarmed, after an altercation with George Zimmerman.
    If you think that that is okay, you need to seek help.

2. Sarcasm doesn't belong in a political statement, unless you're trying hard.

3. Thinking that the black lives matter trend is stupid is taking sides, you hypocritical cunt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    1. In the Alton Sterling incident, the man did not, at any moment, pull a gun on the officers, but was tackled to the ground, was searched, found with a gun in his pocket, and was shot five times, all while being pinned on the ground. Trayvon Martin was shot, unarmed, after an altercation with George Zimmerman.
    If you think that that is okay, you need to seek help.

2. Sarcasm doesn't belong in a political statement, unless you're trying hard.

3. Thinking that the black lives matter trend is stupid is taking sides, you hypocritical cunt
    Okay let me start off by saying
    Holy shit you actually DO use social media as your information source, which is why you're as dumb as a pile of bricks.

Now let me address your dumb-ass comments.

1. That first case, watch the video again and you can see he tries to pull out a gun, watch it in slow motion so your brain can understand what's happening. In that second incident, that video you watched? Yea the guy screaming for help was actually George Zimmerman you dumb fuck. The media made it out to be Treyvon Martin for as I stated before "more revenue". "Wow he's speaking from his ass" - you right now. Do some research before you say that.

2. Fuck ikr, sarcasm on a forum. Fuck me sideways.

3. I think all lives matter but by black lives matter trending, it puts black lives above any one elses lives.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast