Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Lol says the guy trying to make a living off of other people watching him play a shit game.
    Making a living out of? I don't even earn money off of YouTube you scrub, if you have nothing to say get the fuck out of here, you're probably shit at the game, reason why you hate it.. Back off trump supporter, I don't need next level of autism with your shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
    From the 1st video you provided us, your crosshair placement is pretty terrible. You lack gamesense which is clearly shown when you fail you check B site properly before planting, you don't attempt to fake plant, and your mouse movements are very shakey (nervous in a clutch situation?). From reading through all the posts, you are way too confident in your ability to play CS:GO well when you don't even compare to a tier 4 NA player. In order to become a pro player you're looking at investing a minimum of 3,000 hours of CS:GO not just in MM, but rather at a higher skill level such as pugging in ESA. Don't play FaceIt because it is filled with cheaters and CEVO pugs are too easy imo. You can also try by either getting on a team or starting your own, but your characteristics you listed make you out to be a toxic player which will make it hard unless you get a handle on your emotions.

TLDR: You're not going to be a pro anytime soon, or even a semi-pro for probably a good 2-3 years.
    "probably" I can prove you wrong by learning from the mistakes I do... Toxic? Not really... I don't go around and team attack everyone, I don't shoot my own teammate just to have a gun, and if I can't understand a language like Russian then why should I hold my mic enabled when I wont hear no call outs and as such? Just because I'm an Estonian player doesn't mean I know a language like Russian and since 99% of the game are fulfilled by Russians who are beyond toxic is just more than I would ever be, I don't even go around and kicking people because I can't handle their shit, I instead mute them, and if there are way too many toxicness then I'll just mute myself alongside with whole of my team, I am not applied to listen them yell their "Cyka Blyat"s and so much more idiocy Russians can say, yes there are nice Russians too but as far as I have been playing, I haven't meet any of them.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nah you would need like 2K Hours to be hired by teams. Experience is everything nowadays.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Making a living out of? I don't even earn money off of YouTube you scrub, if you have nothing to say get the fuck out of here, you're probably shit at the game, reason why you hate it.. Back off trump supporter, I don't need next level of autism with your shit.

- - - Updated - - -

"probably" I can prove you wrong by learning from the mistakes I do... Toxic? Not really... I don't go around and team attack everyone, I don't shoot my own teammate just to have a gun, and if I can't understand a language like Russian then why should I hold my mic enabled when I wont hear no call outs and as such? Just because I'm an Estonian player doesn't mean I know a language like Russian and since 99% of the game are fulfilled by Russians who are beyond toxic is just more than I would ever be, I don't even go around and kicking people because I can't handle their shit, I instead mute them, and if there are way too many toxicness then I'll just mute myself alongside with whole of my team, I am not applied to listen them yell their "Cyka Blyat"s and so much more idiocy Russians can say, yes there are nice Russians too but as far as I have been playing, I haven't meet any of them.

Never played the shit game. Also, if you aren't doing it to make money, why the fuck would you do it?
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.

Thanks
    Follow it but make sure you know to quit when the dream starts running faster then you can run.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    its all about having connection bro, if you know someone who is actually pro and they can refer you, then go for it.

if you don't, just stick with it as a hobby.

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    To get better try to keep a calm and positive mind. Don't tense yourself to much and try not to rage its gonna get worst. Have a good pc build. and have music you like play in the background. play frequently to improve yourself.

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You can do it, but it wont happen unless you're in Deathmatches practicing your aim, don't be a S1mple
    so calm down too lol

I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    Hi , I can't really judge your CS:GO skill or give you advice considering the game and how to improve in it.I have like 5 hours in the game.

But I can give you my opinion on going "Pro" , "Semi-Pro".
    I have around 7000 or 8000 hours on League of Legends.You could say I went Semi-Pro.I played a lot of tournaments and won a lot.Most of the rewards on them were RP , some were for cash (which I ended up spending on RP regardless).
    I don't really know how the Tournaments are in CS:GO but in LoL anyone could organize them.
    I suggest you go out and try yourself out on smaller events and tournaments.If it goes really well and you profit from that even a little then you should consider going further.

To sum it up don't quit your dream or your job , first try yourself on smaller tournaments/events if there are any.
    If there aren't any my apologies I'm not really familiar with CS:GO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    sry but u have to have 1k+ for a leet pro

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

YOU KNOW NOTHING, M4R5H411.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    haha woah dude ur so edgy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    500 hours isnt to be called pro tbh, have you tried faceit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by awpVyuS View Post
    I got vac banned because I switched to a phone number that was VAC'd
    I had 100 hours
    My frags were way better (not trying you make you feel bad)
    I believe you should practice a lot more
    There's a spray training map called Aim Botz
    I wish I can help, but steam said its my responsibility that I got a new number which was under a vac ban earlier.
    Good luck, if I happen to buy CSGO AGAIN, I'll help you, my spray takes as low as 3 bullets to kill
    Five-seven is the headshot machine,
    I'll try uploading my frags here later
    not true, i have a vac ban on my main account on steam and i recently wanted to put it on my tf2 alt account and they said you must wait until like october or september until you can use the number

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeDracula View Post
    Keep practicing, get atleast 2000 hours, challenge some pros/semi-pros to get in a match with you.
    Maybe even start streaming if you feel good enough, some team may recognize your talent.
    Good luck!
    when i get a new computer im gonna actually stream me getting back up to global, because i havent played in months and lost my rank and now im silver 3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    not true, i have a vac ban on my main account on steam and i recently wanted to put it on my tf2 alt account and they said you must wait until like october or september until you can use the number

- - - Updated - - -

when i get a new computer im gonna actually stream me getting back up to global, because i havent played in months and lost my rank and now im silver 3
    Then steam is at fault right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by awpVyuS View Post
    Then steam is at fault right?
    yes steam is at fault for you're ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    yes steam is at fault for you're ban