Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,420
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Drake new song lit

    Turn up volume for best experience

  2. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,404
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    not funny fag


    kid makin fun of poppa drake @arunforce


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  3. #3
    nowbutlater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think she is hurting

  4. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,024
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    I don't think this is by Drake.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  5. #5
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,278
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    293
    My Mood
    In Love
    op truly deserves cs

  6. #6
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,420
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    not funny fag


    kid makin fun of poppa drake @arunforce
    What arun gonna do xD

  7. #7
    john8734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    207
    wow, did you just? No wonder you are CS.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to john8734 For This Useful Post:

    $moe$ (07-09-2016)

  9. #8
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    kill yourself you fucking cocksucker



  10. #9
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    229
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    u fucking degenerate, my mom is in the other room

    give him certified rimjob tag
    Last edited by GunerLow; 07-09-2016 at 09:44 PM.

  11. #10
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,404
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    What arun gonna do xD
    you do realize cs have no rights, right?

    anyone could literally ban/infract you for any reason at any time


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    SparklingArrowhead (07-09-2016)

  13. #11
    pipperpipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ps
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    787
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If only we could minus rep
     

  14. #12
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,420
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    you do realize cs have no rights, right?

    anyone could literally ban/infract you for any reason at any time
    .......RIP

  15. #13
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    kill yourself. please.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Arrow (07-09-2016),Harry (07-10-2016),Hunter (07-10-2016),[MPGH]Raple (07-10-2016),Ryuk (07-09-2016),SparklingArrowhead (07-09-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. OMG JUSTIN BEIBERS NEW SONG WITH GUESS WHO?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 03:29 AM
  2. new song fucken great.
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 11:12 AM
  3. New Song Oya
    By obama#2 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:18 PM
  4. MY new song: Cant let you go
    By ryansasz in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 11:27 PM
  5. My new song
    By ryansasz in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:08 PM