Thread: goodmorning!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0

    goodmorning!

    morning gooberies! what are you all up to? entertain me. im at work again. and my car is being gay

  2. #2
    tednugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Well I just woke up...and I'm still 1337 banned. =\

    Other than that, I've been watching an anime series that was recommended to me. Quite good.

  3. #3
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    hi Lucy !!!

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugget View Post
    Well I just woke up...and I'm still 1337 banned. =\

    Other than that, I've been watching an anime series that was recommended to me. Quite good.
    aww nugget! haha i like this name better. my cars leaking oil so ive been at work and at home all week. hella gay. i need to go out. hopefully i will tonight.

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    hi Lucy !!!
    ........ hi edna!

  6. #6
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    hi Lucy !!!
    WTF gourav.....someone where do u work?.....and car's cant be gay since they are feminine, so technically they lezbians.

  7. #7
    tednugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    You need a new car, that sucks.

    And Gourav is referring to this series I'm watching. One of the main character's name is Lucy.

  8. #8
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,707
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,675
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Stop double posting.

    I woke up at 8:30 AM!!1111111111111 I felt the urgency to code mai projects. D:

    128 bit encryption PWNT. =D



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #9
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugget View Post
    You need a new car, that sucks.

    And Gourav is referring to this series I'm watching. One of the main character's name is Lucy.
    i agree with the new car part, once something goes wrong with a car it's a goner....my sister dident slow down for the speed breaker in our school parking lot 2 years ago...and then when school was over we noticed that something green leaked out of the car...i dunno what it was...but oh well....she started it up anyway..and then the car overheated and stopped before we went like 10 feet...that when my dad got her the mazda 6...and then the next day after she got the mazda she crashed it...apperantly the accel was a lot more sensitive then on the accord....she busted her whole bumper...lol let me see if i can find a pic...

  10. #10
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSpex View Post
    i agree with the new car part, once something goes wrong with a car it's a goner....my sister dident slow down for the speed breaker in our school parking lot 2 years ago...and then when school was over we noticed that something green leaked out of the car...i dunno what it was...but oh well....she started it up anyway..and then the car overheated and stopped before we went like 10 feet...that when my dad got her the mazda 6...and then the next day after she got the mazda she crashed it...apperantly the accel was a lot more sensitive then on the accord....she busted her whole bumper...lol let me see if i can find a pic...
    ROFL! That would be one hell of a pic!

  11. #11
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugget View Post
    You need a new car, that sucks.

    And Gourav is referring to this series I'm watching. One of the main character's name is Lucy.
    on ep 10 now i am waiting for night time to wach the last 3 + last OVA only 1ep which i wach tomarow i try to drag it out =}
    O_o

    ne way back to cars...
    ne 1 saw the movie cars which takes place in the near future were there are no humans and in a strange world were earth in ruled by cars it was a gay Disney pixar movie

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSpex View Post
    WTF gourav.....someone where do u work?.....and car's cant be gay since they are feminine, so technically they lezbians.
    i work at bethany at silver crest. its an assisted living home. and i am the receptionist. yes girls can not be gay. but i like the word gay better than lesbian.

  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Stop double posting.

    I woke up at 8:30 AM!!1111111111111 I felt the urgency to code mai projects. D:

    128 bit encryption PWNT. =D
    i do what i want binlaw.
    i woke up at 5
    and why are you coding and encrypting them?

  14. #14
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    we want the funk...give us the funk. stuck in my head

  15. #15
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    i work at bethany at silver crest. its an assisted living home. and i am the receptionist. yes girls can not be gay. but i like the word gay better than lesbian.
    I know a girl that's a lesbian, she likes to refer to herself as "gay."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Goodmorning.
    By Drtro in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 06:49 AM
  2. Goodmorning.
    By Obnoxious in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:54 AM
  3. Goodnight/Goodmorning
    By LiL Mikko in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 12:07 AM
  4. goodmorning.
    By someone in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:58 AM