Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused

    Stupid Christians!

    Omfg this could be joshthechristian FFUUUCK
    I was trolling on Omegle and this christian idiot came up.
    its quiete a lot to read and maybe boring.. But this is how stupid christians beleive in God.. if you don't like it just don't read it and don't comment.

    Stranger = weird christian
    Heres full chat:

    You: Hey!
    Stranger: hey, how r u?
    You: I'm fine thanks
    You: How are you?
    Stranger: i'me fine thanks =) God bless u
    You: Hehe
    You: He never blessed me
    Stranger: He did. however, we fail to see as we dont take delight on things that r small
    You: Yeah he didn't bless me, I lost half of my family.. That is not anywhere near a bless though.
    Stranger: sad to hear but never lose hope in life for it's a blessing that u r living now. it's a miracle that u can breathe
    Stranger: and it's a blessing that we r here chatting
    You: Nah I rather just stop breathing
    You: By the way, are you a male or a female?
    Stranger: dont get depress over such things. there r more things out there for u to seek and for u to love
    Stranger: i'm a male. u?
    You: K, so you're probaly gay?
    Stranger: nope. i'm a disciple of God
    You: Even worse, joshthechristian
    Stranger: hahaha. proud to b one. turn around and take a look at life and u will find Him
    You: God told me all his disciples who are on pc's right now are expelled from his group
    You: How do you feel not being his disciple anymore
    Stranger: haha never that case. my God loves me and above all He will never abandon me
    You: He just told me he did
    Stranger: haha then maybe the God that u hear is not the God that exist =)
    Stranger: my God exist and my God reigns
    You: God never existed, its just illusions. Damn you're on weed bro
    Stranger: haha i'm a weed and i'm weak. there's y He is there and to aid me. God exist and i believe. dont lose hope pal. He is waiting for u. just for U =)
    You: Have you got any proof? Except saying hes in your 'heart'? Because if he was in peoples heart autopsy would have proven it.
    Stranger: if God didnt exist then y u exist? =)
    Stranger: who made u?
    You: Because my mom made me
    Stranger: and who made ur mum?
    You: her mom obviously
    Stranger: then who made ur mum's mum?
    You: Her mom obviously
    Stranger: there's no final destination to this answer anymore isnt it? it can link on and on and on and on
    You: Yes it is\
    Stranger: all the mums can b linked into it
    You: Monkeys.
    Stranger: but who made those mum? =)
    Stranger: who made monkeys pal?
    You: My dad made monkeys
    You: Yeah well how about this
    You: If you think theres this 'God'
    You: Who made God?
    Stranger: hahaha yea =) u r right pal. ur daddy in heaven =) who is God =)
    Stranger: God existed by Himself and that's y He deserve the glory of being known as the most high
    You: How do you know?
    Stranger: for no one made Him. He himself is God =)
    You: Maybe my mom existed by herself
    You: Nothing can be created by itself dude.
    Stranger: if ur mum existed by herself, can she turn the water into wine? can she call upon the day and night? =)
    You: You ever seen money making itself?
    You: Can God turn water into wine?
    You: I beleive that was Jesus according to the bible..
    Stranger: haha definitely not =) God did through Jesus.
    You: Yeah and now God is in my pants
    Stranger: whoever believes in Jesus believes in God =)
    Stranger: yep u r right pal. He is everywhere =)
    You: Hes not out there listening to billions of prayers from poor people
    You: Hes death
    You: Age limit is 80
    You: I'm the new God
    You: Have you ever seen God?
    Stranger: He is listening and that's y u existed. u r an instrument of God to heal the sick and help the poor if u r willing to =)
    You: Because when I get a job I surely do get to see my boss
    You: Wow fuck, so God is using me?
    You: Damn what a bitch
    Stranger: i seen God =) He healed me and grant me all i needed to give and it's a joy to give
    You: How did he look like
    Stranger: i seen Him in my daily life. i see the creation He made i take delight in those creation of His =) He looks like me and He looks like u =) He looks like everyone on earth for every one on earth brings a little of His image
    You: Some hes ditto?
    Stranger: i wont say He ditto but He is everything and He made everything for the good of us =)
    You: Can't.
    You: Theres democracy, nothing is done without the state knowing.
    You: He should be expelled
    Stranger: then i shall pray for u to see Him one day. accept Him my friend. He calls upon u and all u need is to accept and ur life will b different. better than wat u ever thought it could b =) i have my days on doubting and cursing that God doesnt exist too =)
    You: Are you my friend?
    Stranger: but He told me that at those days when i'm sad, He didnt abandon me, He was just carrying my sorrow and fear for me =)
    Stranger: i'm ur friend. and i
    Stranger: i'm everyone's friend for i do good to all =)
    You: So you are my friend, what is my name then?
    Stranger: and everyone is my neighbour. for i love each and everyone regardless of their identity
    Stranger: i dont need ur name to b ur friend. i need to talk to u and spread the love to u to b ur friend. =)
    You: Yes you do. All my friends know my name
    You: So you're not a real friend of mine are you?
    You: Dude, seriously you should get laid and stop reading bibles.
    Stranger: yep definitely not a real friend of urs but a distant friend of urs that cares for u =)
    Stranger: i dont feel empty in life and thus lust of getting laid is not part of my life and not my to dwell of
    You: Getting laid is not part of your life? What life? You beleive in God, you have no real life
    Stranger: nope =) i believe in keeping my purity of the one that i love most
    You: Stop taking life seriously, no body is getting out alive anyway
    Stranger: and that's my future wife if i happen to have one =)
    Stranger: if everyone thinks of life as not getting life done seriously, wont everyone experience life filled with lust and hurt?
    You: No
    Stranger: that wont b life anymore.
    Stranger: sex without love is not wat a human should do. it's wat animals do =)
    You: Humans are animals
    Stranger: but we r known as humans becux we have senses that thinks =)
    Stranger: that's y there's humans and animals
    You: Yeah and God is known as a fairytale because, we, humans think
    Stranger: iuf not y not call all to b animals?
    Stranger: nope. it's not a fairytale. it's proof in history. Jesus did that with the nails pierced hands.
    You: And those ranked below beleive in God to become a better person, and we laugh at them because they fail their whole life trying to connect to somebody who doesn't excist
    You: Yeah tell me how its proven
    Stranger: for the words that were told by Him brings joy to my life. His words r love =)
    Stranger: He taught me how to b faithful to my lover. loyal to my friends and loving to my family =)
    You: God doesn't excist so he can't talk. Proof he excists with science, not beleif
    You: Oh my mom taught me that stuff
    Stranger: i'm a medical science student and my lecturers said the same thing =)
    You: Why study medical science? Doesn't 'God' needs to solve injured people
    Stranger: but if ur mum taught u, then y didnt u act upon it and b a good boy to love others? =)
    Stranger: nope, he granted me knowledge so as to b His instrument to heal others =)
    You: Because I have my own appearence and I live my own life, unlike you just living Gods life instead of your own
    You: God didn't grant you knowledge, school did
    Stranger: God grant me this brain to absorb wat is being taught in school ya =)
    You: No, your mom granted you that brain
    You: For making you
    You: its called 'atomic structure' not God this God that
    Stranger: my mum did and i'm glad that God got me born safe and sound. my was happy for it too =) since we r talking about atomic structure, do u know how did ur body structure form?
    You: My body structure formed because of sperm and vagina juice.
    Stranger: wat bonds ur whole body together r atoms that r in crucifix shape ya =) check up the web though. it's proven my friend. =) our God bond humans together and our God bond everyone of us together with love =)
    You: God isn't proven. Science is. God is just like Bigfoot.
    You: And I would beleive Bigfoot above some almight 500 billion old thing
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  2. #2
    Minaa. :)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dude , i wouldnt fight with christans , once you get them started they aint stopping .
    ♥ sexually harass you .

    in the anal .


  3. #3
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa. :) View Post
    dude , i wouldnt fight with christans , once you get them started they aint stopping .
    Yeah I noticed.. I just cut off the convo there lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  4. #4
    Minaa. :)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Im suppose to be christan or so my parents think i am , but i believe that science created life , not god .
    ♥ sexually harass you .

    in the anal .


  5. #5
    apezwijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,521
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    679
    TOO LONG, DID NOT READ!

  6. #6
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wow. You were created for Sperm and Vagina Juice?

  7. #7
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by !CerealKiller View Post
    Wow. You were created for Sperm and Vagina Juice?
    Hell yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  8. #8
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,009
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Food for thought.

    We (by nature) believe without seeing. You don't realize you do it everyday

    Have you ever seen $1,000,000,000, But you believe it in it, without ever seeing it.

    Not arguing a Christan point, more of a philosophical point. Your argument is self refuting.

    you don't need proof to believe something, no human does, that's a load of bull they use to cover up the reason they don't believe in god.

    You: Humans are animal
    Speak for yourself.....

    other then that, funny as hell.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  9. #9
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Food for thought.

    We (by nature) believe without seeing. You don't realize you do it everyday

    Have you ever seen $1,000,000,000, But you believe it in it, without ever seeing it.

    Not arguing a Christan point, more of a philosophical point. Your argument is self refuting.

    you don't need proof to believe something, no human does, that's a load of bull they use to cover up the reason they don't believe in god.



    Speak for yourself.....

    other then that, funny as hell.
    Agree WIN/

  10. #10
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    You dont have enough knowledge to argue about that, just leave this type of conversation because you dont know if what you doing is good or bad...



    (╮ฐ-ฐ)╮┳━┳ ( ╯ฐ□ฐ)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #11
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Food for thought.

    We (by nature) believe without seeing. You don't realize you do it everyday

    Have you ever seen $1,000,000,000, But you believe it in it, without ever seeing it.

    Not arguing a Christan point, more of a philosophical point. Your argument is self refuting.

    you don't need proof to believe something, no human does, that's a load of bull they use to cover up the reason they don't believe in god.



    Speak for yourself.....

    other then that, funny as hell.

    Sure you could make the argument that knowledge is a subset of belief, however we are only justified in our beliefs if they are supported with evidence. You can believe that a unicorn lives underneath your bed, but once you try to convince someone else of this you will need evidence to convince any reasonable person. Simply believing because you believe is unjustifiable and would only convince someone with poor standards of evidence. I can believe that one million dollars exists because I've seen 10,000 dollars, I hear of the governments multi-billion dollar stimulus plans. However extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and evidence for a God would have to be overwhelming. Believing even the craziest natural claims is far more justifiable then believe in supernatural claims. When people start trying to prove a God their arguments always suffer from logical fallacies and unsubstantiated premises.

    PS. You are genetically related to all other living things, especially the great-apes, so don't feel so bad about being called an animal. View it more as a kinship then an insult.



    However we should probably stop bashing on the Christians for a while, let them lick their wounds.


    ~Paroxysm
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #12
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Don't let them lick their wounds. God will do it for them, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  13. #13
    IHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask me tommorow
    Posts
    4,797
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OMG im Christian
    nao SDFU before you get owned
    You want respect
    Earn it.

  14. #14
    ratchetnclank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
    OMG im Christian
    nao SDFU before you get owned
    SMD. I don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

  15. #15
    greathamza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    with daves mom
    Posts
    5,607
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Asleep
    wow i didnt even finish it b4 i feel asleep on my keybord
    everybody lies


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Another stupid kid...
    By OutZida in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 12:56 PM
  2. Fucking Stupid Non-commys
    By The_Enigma in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 04:23 AM
  3. got bored made somethin stupid and wierd
    By yocinfluence in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:43 PM
  4. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
  5. Stupid americans?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 12:15 AM