Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    you eventually will get banned.
    I got an infraction when posting off topic and I learned my lesson, and you normally shitpost enough to replace my name everywhere. This is my high score though


  2. #17
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,367
    Reputation
    291
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I got an infraction when posting off topic and I learned my lesson, and you normally shitpost enough to replace my name everywhere. This is my high score though

    You didn't say u got infracted.

  3. #18
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You didn't say u got infracted.
    I made a mistake by posting so much, but Boombox is bae and he only infracted me for offtopic posting. 1 infraction won't hurt me as long as I don't continue the streak

  4. #19
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,367
    Reputation
    291
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I made a mistake by posting so much, but Boombox is bae and he only infracted me for offtopic posting. 1 infraction won't hurt me as long as I don't continue the streak
    Thats a guy
    Don't let @Boombox deceive you he wants attention

  5. #20
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Thats a guy
    Don't let @Boombox deceive you he wants attention
    I know he's a guy, he still can be bae in a platonic way

  6. #21
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,367
    Reputation
    291
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I know he's a guy, he still can be bae in a platonic way
    Then im smashing then

  7. #22
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,434
    Reputation
    3420
    Thanks
    3,872
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Then im smashing then
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    kill yourself. please.
    ^ .
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS


  8. #23
    DarknzNet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    540
    Thanks
    15,103
    No problems with btc.
    MaGicSuR aKa. Beste paster.

     
    Member since : 08-24-2015

    Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

    Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

    League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

    Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

    Resigned : 04-20-2017

  9. #24

  10. #25
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,162
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,064
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol it depends on network propagation more than anything. Next time you send a payment take a look at the propagation

  11. #26
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    it's more accurate if you use your own bitcoin client that is running the full node - updated to the latest block.

    it calculates the appropriate transaction fees to pay to the network to get your transactions through. if you're using wallets like mycellium or circle then you'd expect more delays than using your own bitcoin client.

  12. #27
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupeFanatic View Post
    it's more accurate if you use your own bitcoin client that is running the full node - updated to the latest block.

    it calculates the appropriate transaction fees to pay to the network to get your transactions through. if you're using wallets like mycellium or circle then you'd expect more delays than using your own bitcoin client.
    I use localbitcoins and there is no option for me to pay bigger fees

  13. #28
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I use localbitcoins and there is no option for me to pay bigger fees
    well web based btc wallets usually don't have an option for making the transactions fees bigger or smaller, it's normally automated.

    if you're looking to using btc as a medium of exchange, it's best to download bitcoin core on your pc. it will take up roughly 80 GB of your hard disk space tho, and it will growing over time. but i guess that's too much of a hassle.

  14. #29
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupeFanatic View Post
    well web based btc wallets usually don't have an option for making the transactions fees bigger or smaller, it's normally automated.

    if you're looking to using btc as a medium of exchange, it's best to download bitcoin core on your pc. it will take up roughly 80 GB of your hard disk space tho, and it will growing over time. but i guess that's too much of a hassle.
    Eh, i've got enough space to do that, but it does sound like a hassle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 03:28 PM
  2. MS Xbox One - Timed Family Sharing confirmed false
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:14 PM
  3. My PC Slows down after short time of startup
    By SzaQal in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 04:27 PM
  4. [Outdated] [1.2.5] Time Control Remote - Fight Mobs in Slow Motion!
    By Mister Squeezed in forum Minecraft Mods
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 11:09 AM
  5. [Help Request] MW3 Painfully Slow Load times
    By BBOOOMM in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 03:10 PM