Thread: Communism

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
  1. #46
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Its Endirit on his noob account. Come on folks.

  2. #47
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    idk thd b rly weird

  3. #48
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    idk thd b rly weird
    WTF. English please.

  4. #49
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thats basic English.


    oi, u from africa, nvm then


    tik tik ak tak awk kawk

    understand now?
    Last edited by GOD; 02-04-2010 at 08:52 PM.
    I am the God.

  5. #50
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    i doubt thats Endrit but if it is... what a homo

  6. #51
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    thats basic English.


    oi, u from africa, nvm then
    Set US . US FREE

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    guess who realizes trolls.....


  8. #53
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i'm just going to leave this here

    .
    I am the God.

  9. #54
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxcreator View Post
    U dont know what ur doing by posting that coward son of a bitch here, he was responsible for the death of millions and couldnt stand up for what he did, killing himself when he was going to be captured
    Ahaha.

    And Stalin was the definition of a man, right.

    Soft voiced and insecure.

    Sat in a corner and cried when Hitler broke his little treaty.

  10. #55
    maxxcreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Osatox View Post
    Ahaha.

    And Stalin was the definition of a man, right.

    Soft voiced and insecure.

    Sat in a corner and cried when Hitler broke his little treaty.
    Stalin didnt act as a coward he fought to the last man "Not One Step Back" comrade
    Glory to the righteous Stalin


    May Stalin Lead U!

  11. #56
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    HAHAHA you make me laugh like really if your going to talk shit about
    hitler dont be a biased son of a bitch alright i have nothing against stalin but dont judge people by freaking history like i said earlier

    His-Story so if your gonna get all fucking technical and shit stalin was a good man but he had some maijor faults just like hitler ok so back up some and dont have a fucking spazz

  12. #57
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    HAHAHA you make me laugh like really if your going to talk shit about
    hitler dont be a biased son of a bitch alright i have nothing against stalin but dont judge people by freaking history like i said earlier

    His-Story so if your gonna get all fucking technical and shit stalin was a good man but he had some maijor faults just like hitler ok so back up some and dont have a fucking spazz
    Hitler was speaker that deserves some admiration, but he was practically fucking insane.

    He thought killing every goddamn Jew is what 'The Almighty Creator' wanted, and he was doing his duty.

    More like what the voices inside his head wanted.

  13. #58
    maxxcreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Osatox View Post
    Hitler was speaker that deserves some admiration, but he was practically fucking insane.

    He thought killing every goddamn Jew is what 'The Almighty Creator' wanted, and he was doing his duty.

    More like what the voices inside his head wanted.
    Hitler wasnt a good speaker he had the SA and ppl joined him not voluntary , The allies didnt care about a WW2 until later in 1941 when the Japanese conquered Manchuria in China and wanted to kill the partisans resistance to do so they wanted to cut the resources to the Chinese and since the USA had trading deals with China they entered fight but didnt attack and it happened what u all know Pearl Harbor in Hawai.
    Btw the reason for Japan to invade china was the lack of basic resources and food so they said that China attacked a Japanese train.
    Glory to the righteous Stalin


    May Stalin Lead U!

  14. #59
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    i'm just going to leave this here

    .
    I am suprised no one saw that dot. Or no one commented on it.
    I remember this thread.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...pic-poser.html
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  15. #60
    maxxcreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post


    I am suprised no one saw that dot. Or no one commented on it.
    I remember this thread.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...pic-poser.html
    That comrade is stupid he doesnt even deserve the word Comrade!
    Glory to the righteous Stalin


    May Stalin Lead U!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A New Gaming Community
    By drkskyx in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:43 AM
  2. A New Gaming Community
    By drkskyx in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:31 AM
  3. Go on the IRC(Support & Communication)
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:05 PM
  4. [YOUTUBE STREAM] Warrock Community
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 08:57 AM