Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,513
    Reputation
    2109
    Thanks
    2,983
    My Mood
    Bored
    Anyone stupid enough to think that free money just appears deserves to get scammed.
    Rep. Power: 110

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #17
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    guess he was smart enough not to be blinded by the scheme. lmao the early vouches was exactly what he was looking for, and he got it

  3. #18
    Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Anyone stupid enough to think that free money just appears deserves to get scammed.
    Well said.

     

  4. #19
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,387
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    523
    My Mood
    Happy
    He gave my friend 1.1 BTC for 1 BTC so I assumed it was safe. RIP me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Anyone stupid enough to think that free money just appears deserves to get scammed.
    He explained in his method that he uses satoshimines which can be quite profitable if you do it right. I assumed it was a betting service like Yoda but lowered my guard too much
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  5. #20
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,926
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    619
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupeFanatic View Post
    guess he was smart enough not to be blinded by the scheme. lmao the early vouches was exactly what he was looking for, and he got it
    The guys that constantly spam for vouches are too idiotic to get past the sight of just wanting the free shit and not realize that they were tricked upon, just look at how many scammers have been popping up recently. Which kind of ruins the purpose of vouch copies to see if they're legit or not.

  6. #21
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post


    The guys that constantly spam for vouches are too idiotic to get past the sight of just wanting the free shit and not realize that they were tricked upon, just look at how many scammers have been popping up recently. Which kind of ruins the purpose of vouch copies to see if they're legit or not.
    well yea it kinda defeats the purpose of a vouch. but then again, people are happy as long as they get the profit, no matter where or how the money came from.

    i guess now those who are involved should learn that even if your profit off this "service", doesn't make it one bit legit.

    well damage is done

  7. #22
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Bored
    I agree, he is a ninja!
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  8. #23
    ᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    sbuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,305
    Reputation
    2501
    Thanks
    7,182
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gonna be the Keemstar of Marketplace




    Minion
    Newsfo
    CockSucker
    Editor
    Manager
    Publicist
    Nigboi

  9. #24
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,387
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    523
    My Mood
    Happy
    Another thing is that the seller was Light, his thread got deleted from ebook sales yet someone approved it in user services. It's pretty sad that you can't trust anybody on here these days because it's dog on dog, everyone will do anything to get money even if it means scamming
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  10. #25
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Another thing is that the seller was Light, his thread got deleted from ebook sales yet someone approved it in user services. It's pretty sad that you can't trust anybody on here these days because it's dog on dog, everyone will do anything to get money even if it means scamming
    how do you know it was light?

    Edit: Just found out. He said he was light in some chat.
    Last edited by Lift; 07-17-2016 at 05:21 PM.

  11. #26
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,513
    Reputation
    2109
    Thanks
    2,983
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post


    The guys that constantly spam for vouches are too idiotic to get past the sight of just wanting the free shit and not realize that they were tricked upon, just look at how many scammers have been popping up recently. Which kind of ruins the purpose of vouch copies to see if they're legit or not.
    I would still say vouches (or at least those from trusted members) are still worth something. However when anyone looks at Light's bitcoin multiplier thing, it should immediately raise a flag like hmm how does this person do it? Because let's be real, if you could easily multiply your money at will, you wouldn't be wasting time on MPGH but rather out living life, traveling, partying, etc. I doubt that there's any filthy rich people here. If there are, they should rethink what they're doing with their life (unless they actually really like the MPGH community, and have a lot of like close friends here that they play with a lot or whatever, but if I was filthy rich I doubt I would spend that much time on any forum).
    Rep. Power: 110

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #27
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,926
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    619
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    I would still say vouches (or at least those from trusted members) are still worth something. However when anyone looks at Light's bitcoin multiplier thing, it should immediately raise a flag like hmm how does this person do it? Because let's be real, if you could easily multiply your money at will, you wouldn't be wasting time on MPGH but rather out living life, traveling, partying, etc. I doubt that there's any filthy rich people here. If there are, they should rethink what they're doing with their life (unless they actually really like the MPGH community, and have a lot of like close friends here that they play with a lot or whatever, but if I was filthy rich I doubt I would spend that much time on any forum).
    I've heard Light was rich, which I doubt he's any rich because he's desperate for money that he constantly comebacks trying to scam more.

  13. #28
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,387
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    523
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post


    I've heard Light was rich, which I doubt he's any rich because he's desperate for money that he constantly comebacks trying to scam more.
    He was rich because he scammed people on every forum similar to MPGH
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  14. #29
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Keeeemstar boys DramaMPGH

  15. #30
    GunVein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,203
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Drunk
    just known the story

    he might be a legend for scamming~

    #datmovesdoe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-17-2016, 08:24 PM
  2. The realest rapper out there.
    By Kodoku in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 06:40 PM
  4. any1 on the 360 help me out here
    By Hyak in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 09:57 PM
  5. help me out here with the hack
    By bluecoffepot in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 11:40 AM