Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,703
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,126
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Difference is I've come to the conclusion of you being an idiotic one issue voter who's xenophobic and probably a tad bit racist by seeing what you post and the hypocritical conclusions you come up with.

    You can't deem if I have money or not because there is nothing yo base that off of.
    Just like you can't deem I'm a racist, as you can't quote one racist thing I've said... (Hypocrite Alert)

    I've already deemed you a Cancuck and couldn't care less what your views are. I have no idea why you keep posting lame personal attacks. It's like you think you'll change the fact that I have huge incomes I don't wish to pay higher taxes on. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if Trump's racist in my eyes, he will lower taxes for people in my position and that's all I care about. So, how about you stop wasting my time and fuck off to Canada.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    arun stated it, you support trump. Hens you are racist. It's a generalization but a very accurate one, much more accurate than all poor people are welfare queens, all mexicans are rapists and drug deals, all muslims or even just shihai are terrorists, or blacks are to blame for their disproportional crime rates to other races...

    So you think it's okay to generalize us, but say we can't generalize you? Holly shit you're a stupid fuck. What if I told you all democrats are Lazy, Fat, Stubborn, Illegal Immigrant Apologists, Islamic apologists, Jobless, broke, Losers? Doesn't make that true lmfao...



    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    All you do is make personal attacks and think they are getting your point across, now you're refuting that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post



    Being a racist and being an idiot are two different things, supporting Trump literally means you relatively agree with his policies and positions, which are extremely racist, bigoted, and not well thought out. No matter how many times it is brought up, people support trump for the underlining fact he's White, Rich, and is racist.

    No, I support him because I'm rich and he wants lower taxes. Hillary wants higher taxes and will abuse the government for personal profit, as she always has been doing. Honestly I want to see her in jail and my taxes cut and couldn't give a fuck all for anything else.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-19-2016 at 01:29 PM.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  2. #32
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    505
    Thanks
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Just like you can't deem I'm a racist, as you can't quote one racist thing I've said... (Hypocrite Alert)

    I've already deemed you a Cancuck and couldn't care less what your views are. I have no idea why you keep posting lame personal attacks. It's like you think you'll change the fact that I have huge incomes I don't wish to pay higher taxes on. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if Trump's racist in my eyes, he will lower taxes for people in my position and that's all I care about. So, how about you stop wasting my time and fuck off to Canada.
    You think Hillary wont? Hillary without a doubt is going to cut taxes for the sake of being bi-partisan for all the TRUE republicans who will vote for her.

    Might want to reconsider your stance if the only reason you want trump is for lower taxes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT="Lucida Console"]
    No, I support him because I'm rich and he wants lower taxes. Hillary wants higher taxes and will abuse the government for personal profit, as she always has been doing. Honestly I want to see her in jail and my taxes cut and couldn't give a fuck all for anything else.
    Trump has already used government power to his own benefit, he's openly admitted this and even said he would once president. Hillary does actually care about people, trump does not. You can't be a politician if you don't care about the people you govern.


    Also I think you should be banned for making ignorant claims like you just have done. What you're saying is equal to arun stating all trump supporters are racist. You just want tax cuts because you're rich... No reasoning or care for anything else. The same with aruns statement.

    You're a walking fallacy.


    Honestly if you don't want to pay taxes, go move to central america. Wont hurt us any, you're not even a scratch on the economy to begin with pleb.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 01:33 PM.

  3. #33
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,703
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,126
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You think Hillary wont? Hillary without a doubt is going to cut taxes for the sake of being bi-partisan for all the TRUE republicans who will vote for her.

    Might want to reconsider your stance if the only reason you want trump is for lower taxes.

    Lol she's not bi-partisan... She's stated many times she will raise taxes on the rich.
    https://www.atr.org/hillary-confirms...-tax-hike-plan
    https://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Hill...Tax_Reform.htm
    https://money.cnn.com/2016/03/03/pf/t...clinton-taxes/

    GTFO of here kid.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You think Hillary wont? Hillary without a doubt is going to cut taxes for the sake of being bi-partisan for all the TRUE republicans who will vote for her.

    Might want to reconsider your stance if the only reason you want trump is for lower taxes.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Trump has already used government power to his own benefit, he's openly admitted this and even said he would once president. Hillary does actually care about people, trump does not. You can't be a politician if you don't care about the people you govern.


    Also I think you should be banned for making ignorant claims like you just have done. What you're saying is equal to arun stating all trump supporters are racist. You just want tax cuts because you're rich... No reasoning or care for anything else. The same with aruns statement.

    You're a walking fallacy.


    Honestly if you don't want to pay taxes, go move to central america. Wont hurt us any, you're not even a scratch on the economy to begin with pleb.

    Doubt you even own property.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  4. #34
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,793
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    849
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Lunatic Just stop embarrassing yourself already.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-19-2016),ReadableWig9 (07-19-2016)

  6. #35
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,703
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,126
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    @Lunatic Just stop embarrassing yourself already.
    Says the person from fucking Afghanistan. How's your country doing after we anally raped it?
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  7. #36
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    505
    Thanks
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    @Lunatic Just stop embarrassing yourself already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    No, personal attacks mean nothing.
    When pushed into the corner

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Doubt you even own property.

    He literally is admitting to shit posting. Can we ban this guy? or at least give him cocksucker. He's worked a lot harder at earning it than I ever come close to.

  8. #37
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,703
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,126
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    When pushed into the corner




    He literally is admitting to shit posting. Can we ban this guy? or at least give him cocksucker. He's worked a lot harder at earning it than I ever come close to.
    How is that a personal attack? I'm saying you speak as if you own nothing, like that's your point of view or some shit.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  9. #38
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    505
    Thanks
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Says the person from fucking Afghanistan. How's your country doing after we anally raped it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Why are you calling me a racist?
    You're trolling.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    How is that a personal attack? I'm saying you speak as if you own nothing, like that's your point of view or some shit.
    You don't understand how claiming someone doesn't own their property is a personal attack? That's a personal subject, and you're using the lack of ownership of property as an attack. Hens Personal Attack, aka Ad Hominem.


  10. #39
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,703
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,126
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're trolling.
    Again, Afghanistan is a country, not a fucking race... There's no shame in nationalism.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're trolling.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You don't understand how claiming someone doesn't own their property is a personal attack? That's a personal subject, and you're using the lack of ownership of property as an attack. Hens Personal Attack, aka Ad Hominem.

    The lack of knowledge proves the lack of property.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  11. #40
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    505
    Thanks
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Again, Afghanistan is a country, not a fucking race... There's no shame in nationalism.


    - - - Updated - - -


    The lack of knowledge proves the lack of property.
    So I guess calling a Japanese person Chinese isn't racist, it's just historical knowledge of the Japanese using advancements by the west for them selfs and claimed it for their own.


    What lack of knowledge, you didn't understand what a personal attack was, that's literally being ignorant or rather having a lack of knowledge.

  12. #41
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,703
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,126
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So I guess calling a Japanese person Chinese isn't racist, it's just historical knowledge of the Japanese using advancements by the west for them selfs and claimed it for their own.


    What lack of knowledge, you didn't understand what a personal attack was, that's literally being ignorant or rather having a lack of knowledge.
    Or maybe I'm bored of your personal attacks and decided to join in with better ones? Talk shit, suck dick, faggot.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  13. #42
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    505
    Thanks
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Or maybe I'm bored of your personal attacks and decided to join in with better ones? Talk shit, suck dick, faggot.
    Since you've lost the argument you decide to be pedant, and dismiss all logic for irrational behavior that may make you feel better about your self.



    Psychological projection of an autistic narcissus with an anti-social behavior disability. That sums up everything.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 02:02 PM.

  14. #43
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,703
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,126
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Since you've lost the argument you decide to be pedant, and dismiss all logic for irrational behavior that may make you feel better about your self.
    If you go back up a few quotes, you'll see my final statement. I'm rich and don't want to pay higher taxes, go fuck yourself and stop giving me notifications to reply to...
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  15. #44
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    505
    Thanks
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    If you go back up a few quotes, you'll see my final statement. I'm rich and don't want to pay higher taxes, go fuck yourself and stop giving me notifications to reply to...
    That's not an argument though, you're just stating your opinion which nobody is disputing. The only thing I disputed is trump being the only person who will cut taxes, because hillary has a real reason to appeal to republicans especially the wealthy donors.




    Edit: He's crying on my profile again lol.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 02:07 PM.

  16. #45
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,029
    Reputation
    3426
    Thanks
    3,572
    My Mood
    Lurking
    SUCKIN' HARD
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For Trump Supporters...
    By Dynasty in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 09:22 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:59 PM
  3. ARUN Gets REKT on subway
    By bibi in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:35 PM
  4. [Help] Keep getting error, is it because I am using the wrong game or something?
    By Manwithtatties in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:37 AM
  5. [Release] hey guys no one can make skins in EU because we will get error
    By nofear361 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:33 AM