Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Buzaglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    [HELP] Paypal Donation chargeback

    Aye, I'm probably posting at the wrong section but it's quite important.
    Someone couldn't receive my payment so I have paid him via donation link on Paypal, donated 100 usd and now he scammed me.
    I would like to know if anyone can help me to make sure I will get my money back, all I can say that I have donated and my paypal is verifed and also put adress with it.

    Anyone could help me? That would be very appreciated!<3

    - - - Updated - - -

    It didn't happen in MPGH, so there's no point of posting scam thread over here or anything.
    But we used Paypal and I know there are a few people who know how to use Paypal over here.

  2. #2
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sounds to me like you're just trying to do a chargeback

  3. #3
    Buzaglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Sounds to me like you're just trying to do a chargeback
    I got scammed by someone, I can show full evidence but it's in other fourm so anyone who can help me I will show him.

  4. #4
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,468
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzaglo View Post
    I got scammed by someone, I can show full evidence but it's in other fourm so anyone who can help me I will show him.
    call paypal and explain what happened
    they'll probably send u ur money back
    Not your average fuckboy


  5. #5
    Buzaglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post


    call paypal and explain what happened
    they'll probably send u ur money back
    Are you sure? I'm not sure that's how it's going.
    I mean they probably will tell me to open a dispute and wait time, I don't mind to do it but I need to know how to do it right so I don't lose my one hundred bucks.

  6. #6
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,468
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzaglo View Post
    Are you sure? I'm not sure that's how it's going.
    I mean they probably will tell me to open a dispute and wait time, I don't mind to do it but I need to know how to do it right so I don't lose my one hundred bucks.
    it's ur only way to do it...
    Not your average fuckboy


  7. #7
    Buzaglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post


    it's ur only way to do it...
    Or I can simply open a dispute, no?
    But I need someone who can help me to write the right things.
    Of course I will proof via skype that he fully scammed me, I have everything.

  8. #8
    Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaways
    Posts
    1,320
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzaglo View Post
    Or I can simply open a dispute, no?
    But I need someone who can help me to write the right things.
    Of course I will proof via skype that he fully scammed me, I have everything.
    If you got scammed all you have to write is that you got scammed? I called PayPal recently told them I got scammed they opened a dispute instantly easy as that.

  9. #9
    tony6969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hidden
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Asleep
    if it was via your credit card just call your back and get it refunded, that's what ive done in the past.

    If it's via paypal just say it was an unauthorized payment and you should get a refund too



  10. #10
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,030
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by tony6969 View Post
    if it was via your credit card just call your back and get it refunded, that's what ive done in the past.

    If it's via paypal just say it was an unauthorized payment and you should get a refund too
    Credit card chargebacks cost, no?
    nice.

  11. #11
    Gazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,301
    Reputation
    220
    Thanks
    195
    CC , then get it back .
    Balance , then 0.10% you can win .

  12. #12
    tony6969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hidden
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post


    Credit card chargebacks cost, no?
    I meant call your bank.

    Not that I'm aware off, I was scammed of 180 pound a few months back, I called my bank and said it was a scammer and I didn't receive the item.

    It was refunded and all was okay, I am from the UK so maybe different in other places



  13. #13
    CosmicMods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    What did you do get to scammed?

  14. #14
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PaleStop.com
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Amused
    Call your bank if u used Card to pay for donation. If Paypal, call them and explain the situation

  15. #15
    EternalGamerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    153
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Lurking
    He's definittley trying to dispute something he paid for or trynna scam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Paypal Donation Link
    By President Obama in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 09:00 PM
  2. [Help Request] Need help getting donator license please
    By bugrilhos in forum ArmA 3 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2015, 07:37 AM
  3. [Help Request] Paypal Donate Thing
    By Kingk22 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 12:40 AM
  4. [Help] Paypal and chargeback!!! URGENT!! NEED HELP!!
    By Hurkancs in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 07:16 PM