Thread: any dnb fans?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,258
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,163
    My Mood
    Lonely

    any dnb fans?

    original thread



     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  2. #2
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,298
    My Mood
    Lurking
    hate it
    hate it
    hate it

  3. #3
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,258
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,163
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    hate it
    hate it
    hate it
    ur hot but
    kys
    kys
    kys


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  4. #4
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,056
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It's alright.

     


    Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

    Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.



    Racism. ft. David.




     
    [MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)


     
    Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

    Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

  5. #5
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,637
    Reputation
    1143
    Thanks
    18,096
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post
    original thread

    I don't like it and still wouldn't even if on drugs.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  6. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,887
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,366
    I thought the title said dungons and dragon and hated the shit tier thing you call music you posted.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #7
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,030
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    188
    I don't like this, goes so fast I can't tell what I'm listening to.
    nice.

  8. #8
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,298
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post


    ur hot but
    kys
    kys
    kys
    r u gay??????

  9. #9
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2109
    Thanks
    2,983
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nope .
    Rep. Power: 110

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #10
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,862
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post
    original thread

    Eat this


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Nope .
    I wonder how you got to 23k posts
    You deserve it because "nope" was the shittiest shitpost shitfuck brain cell taking post I've seen
    Sorry, I just like being real with mods

  11. #11
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2109
    Thanks
    2,983
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Eat this


    - - - Updated - - -


    I wonder how you got to 23k posts
    You deserve it because "nope" was the shittiest shitpost shitfuck brain cell taking post I've seen
    Sorry, I just like being real with mods
    It means "Nope" as in I'm saying nope to this song. As in I don't like it. Should I write a 5 paragraph essay on the reasons I don't like it or something or just make my post extra long so you have something extra to read to get the same point across? Also use to listen to Monstercat but kinda stopped about a year or two ago.
    Rep. Power: 110

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    sobravechinkyboi (07-21-2016)

  13. #12
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,862
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    It means "Nope" as in I'm saying nope to this song. As in I don't like it. Should I write a 5 paragraph essay on the reasons I don't like it or something or just make my post extra long so you have something extra to read to get the same point across? Also use to listen to Monstercat but kinda stopped about a year or two ago.
    Ah, sorry about that you should listen to proximity, EDM Kings

  14. #13
    Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    846
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I like chill/liquid dnb, for example:

    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  15. #14
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2109
    Thanks
    2,983
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Ah, sorry about that you should listen to proximity, EDM Kings
    I'm subscribed to Proximity. Give everything except remixes a listen. No idea what EDM Kings is. I'm also subscribed to Ultra Music and Spinnin' Records since once every full moon a decent song worth downloading comes up. Subscribed to Trap City because I heard 1 good song there but after that everything has been garbage. Actually still subscribed to Monstercat except I never listen to anything they post. However I have listened to every single song released up to TVDS - Another Day. I have it on Watch Later because idk maybe one day when I'm super bored and need new music I'll start listening to Monstercat again.
    Rep. Power: 110

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #15
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,862
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    I'm subscribed to Proximity. Give everything except remixes a listen. No idea what EDM Kings is. I'm also subscribed to Ultra Music and Spinnin' Records since once every full moon a decent song worth downloading comes up. Subscribed to Trap City because I heard 1 good song there but after that everything has been garbage. Actually still subscribed to Monstercat except I never listen to anything they post. However I have listened to every single song released up to TVDS - Another Day. I have it on Watch Later because idk maybe one day when I'm super bored and need new music I'll start listening to Monstercat again.
    That's in my interest
    Spinnin Record is the besttttt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any basketball fans on Dwight's move
    By Unicow in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 05:54 PM
  2. Any starbucks fans ?
    By Donnuh in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 05:22 AM
  3. any sum41 fans?
    By nobu133 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:40 PM
  4. any anime fans im requesting hacks for pocki ninja
    By jeffgordon in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:27 PM
  5. any anime fans im requesting hacks for pocki ninja
    By jeffgordon in forum Other MMORPG Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 12:29 PM