Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,752
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i've only ever gotten the dream initiated lucid dream. i've never really practiced this, but since it worked for you i'm actually gonna try this for the next couple of days/weeks. it's gonna be hella lit.



  2. #17
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,192
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Happy
    Every time I have a lucid dream I fall ill. Even if it's completely unrelated. I begin having sweats and all that shit.

  3. #18

  4. #19
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    i rarely have one, but normally when i'm super tired i get sleep paralysis. which will then slowly transition to lucid dreaming, usually it's about sex and the best part is that i can control my actions.

  5. #20
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,387
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    523
    My Mood
    Happy
    I had one of these dreams a few weeks back, it was fun af. It was 2017, Trump became POTUS and the building of the wall has begun.
    Ben Shapiro, Confluencuck, Dab, Bernie Gutman, Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren were sent to work in the mines for their rest of their lives, and the wall kept getting 10 ft higher every month.
    Fun af, I was building the wall with Breitbart's Milo, Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin and minister of race relations, David Duke. Every neoliberal was sent to California which was given back to Mexico in exchange for the wall building funds.

    Can't wait til this comes true
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  6. #21
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I had one of these dreams a few weeks back, it was fun af. It was 2017, Trump became POTUS and the building of the wall has begun.
    Ben Shapiro, Confluencuck, Dab, Bernie Gutman, Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren were sent to work in the mines for their rest of their lives, and the wall kept getting 10 ft higher every month.
    Fun af, I was building the wall with Breitbart's Milo, Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin and minister of race relations, David Duke. Every neoliberal was sent to California which was given back to Mexico in exchange for the wall building funds.

    Can't wait til this comes true
    nice, you were able to recall so much of your dream. even in lucid dreaming, i find it hard to recall my dreams in such detail, only a small portion of it will be in my head after i wake up

  7. #22
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,387
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    523
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupeFanatic View Post
    nice, you were able to recall so much of your dream. even in lucid dreaming, i find it hard to recall my dreams in such detail, only a small portion of it will be in my head after i wake up
    If a dream is highly satisfying, I will brainstorm for hours until I can remember it all
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  8. #23
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    If a dream is highly satisfying, I will brainstorm for hours until I can remember it all
    you really got the time to do this stuff eh mate. once i wake up and i can't remember it i'm like fuck it imma take a shower

  9. #24
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Bored
    Never had lucid dream before, but I heard about it.
    I've had a bad experience with sleep paralysis, I remembered it so I'm gonna share it with you guys.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  10. #25
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,030
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    188
    I'm retarded, so I can't tell if I'm in a dream or not because I'll forget everything. This'll take a while to get used to and to work.
    nice.

  11. #26
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,298
    My Mood
    Lurking
    how to seriously trip tf out w/out drugs by @Cursed

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    G_spawn (07-21-2016)

  13. #27
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,385
    Reputation
    2594
    Thanks
    4,869
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    sexual interactions
    So who did you smash?
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  14. #28
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I tried to do this for like 3 weeks a year ago. Nothing happened

  15. #29
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    67
    @Cursed Been knowing about the lucid dreaming for a couple months now. Since i learned about it i have been getting those ''sleep paralysis'' all the time, the reason for those is that when im going to sleep im so hyped inside my head mean while i just lay in my bed, and all out of sudden my body has been paralyzed and i have to face horrible things. So be careful!
    Last edited by G_spawn; 07-21-2016 at 04:48 PM.

  16. #30
    Threadstarter
    RIP Evalion - Forever in our hearts
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,463
    Reputation
    1723
    Thanks
    3,152
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    @Cursed Been knowing about the lucid dreaming for a couple months now. Since i learned about it i have been getting those ''sleep paralysis'' all the time, the reason for those is that when im going to sleep im so hyped inside my head mean while i just lay in my bed, and all out of sudden my body has been paralyzed and i have to face horrible things. So be careful!
    It's literally the scariest 10 seconds of my life... It's only happened to me twice though.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 09:34 PM
  2. WPE doesnt work anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By kayhesse in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 12:47 PM
  3. Would this work...?
    By Frolite in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:39 PM
  4. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 06:12 PM
  5. Some of my work
    By toshiharu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 08:33 PM