Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Capital.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    94
    congratz !

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Capital. For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  3. #32

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raw For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  5. #33
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,518
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Congratz
    Rep. Power: 110

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  7. #34
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,956
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    don't fuck up
    I had the best application, why didn't I get picked?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #35
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,158
    Reputation
    3057
    Thanks
    8,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    I had the best application, why didn't I get picked?
    The process in which we pick members goes beyond just how well you type.

    tHaNkS

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  9. #36
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Congratulations to becoming a news force!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiesa- For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  11. #37
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,956
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    The process in which we pick members goes beyond just how well you type.

    tHaNkS
    The joke was I never applied, you weed smoking pikachu bastard. -_-
    Huhuhuhuhuhuhu
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  12. #38
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,158
    Reputation
    3057
    Thanks
    8,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    The joke was I never applied, you weed smoking pikachu bastard. -_-
    Huhuhuhuhuhuhu
    ree normies on my board

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  13. #39

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuk For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  15. #40
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,646
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I never got a congrats thread @Nyaro

    Congrats bro!
    Last edited by Dynasty; 07-23-2016 at 07:15 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  17. #41
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Cold
    Congrats

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Robotkubo For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  19. #42
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,343
    Congrats everyone !

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  21. #43
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Congratulations.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  23. #44
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,612
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Congratulations.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

  25. #45
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PaleStop.com
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Amused
    Of course! Why wont someone congratz their own team. Btw, congratz m8

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Palesantos For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-24-2016)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratulations New News Force Members!
    By Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:09 AM
  3. Congratulations to the new News Team!
    By Psychotic in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 03:00 PM
  4. [Release] Welcome to the new Team Destroy member!
    By Swag in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 02:29 AM
  5. Congratulations to the new Minion
    By ParkII in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:23 PM