Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,704
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,131
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Young People Shocked By Hillary's Scandals

    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (07-29-2016)

  3. #2
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,839
    Reputation
    716
    Thanks
    5,718
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    [B]Sure maybe Hilary said these things. But I'm sure trump has done alot more and alot worse.

    #HereComesTrumpFans.


    EDIT: And if this was about trump I bet you wouldn't post it.


    EDIT2: The things I don't like about trump. He exploits bad situations eg. the huge gay club shooting. he said something like if everyone had a gun this wouldn't of happened. Yes that's corrent. But it would also work the other way arround.

    second thing I hate. "I only started with a million dollars." idk where to start with this statement...

    thrid thing I hate: "I'm going to build a wall" This has soo many flaws and is a overall stupid idea.

    fourth thing I hate: He is straight out racist, But this statement can't be proven but it's just obvious.

    Fith: If he becomes president he will destroy this world. eg. Alot of country get help from US and I doubt trump would want to waist tax money on them

    sixth: Giving muslims name tags(Or it was something like that) Seriously dude name tags. You sound like a second grade teacher that forgets the name of each student.

    7th: Seriously I could go on for hours. but at the end of the day it's all about your opinion And this is my opinion and please don't respond to this since I honestly hate drama eaven this I'm sure this will cause it.[B]
    Last edited by Silent; 07-29-2016 at 10:11 AM.

    Sweater Beats & KAMAU - Hey Ya

    My GitHub





     

    Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017






  4. #3
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,158
    Reputation
    3057
    Thanks
    8,158
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    Sure maybe Hilary said these things. But I'm sure trump has done alot more and alot worse.

    #HereComesTrumpFans.
    trump wasn't tried to go to prison for crimes against the country.

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (07-29-2016),Lunatic (07-29-2016),TheRealMakan (07-29-2016)

  6. #4
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,953
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Twisted
    [B]
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    [B]Sure maybe Hilary said these things. But I'm sure trump has done alot more and alot worse.

    #HereComesTrumpFans.


    EDIT: And if this was about trump I bet you wouldn't post it.


    EDIT2: The things I don't like about trump. He exploits bad situations eg. the huge gay club shooting. he said something like if everyone had a gun this wouldn't of happened. Yes that's corrent. But it would also work the other way arround.

    second thing I hate. "I only started with a million dollars." idk where to start with this statement...

    thrid thing I hate: "I'm going to build a wall" This has soo many flaws and is a overall stupid idea.

    fourth thing I hate: He is straight out racist, But this statement can't be proven but it's just obvious.

    Fith: If he becomes president he will destroy this world. eg. Alot of country get help from US and I doubt trump would want to waist tax money on them

    sixth: Giving muslims name tags(Or it was something like that) Seriously dude name tags. You sound like a second grade teacher that forgets the name of each student.

    7th: Seriously I could go on for hours. but at the end of the day it's all about your opinion And this is my opinion and please don't respond to this since I honestly hate drama eaven this I'm sure this will cause it.


    YOU DAM RIGHT HERE COME TRUMP FANS, prepare to have a wall up your ass!!!!! #Kanye4Prez

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Silent (07-29-2016)

  8. #5
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,839
    Reputation
    716
    Thanks
    5,718
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post


    YOU DAM RIGHT HERE COME TRUMP FANS, prepare to have a wall up your ass!!!!! #Kanye4Prez
    I can handle a wall up my ass

    Sweater Beats & KAMAU - Hey Ya

    My GitHub





     

    Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017






  9. #6
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,404
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    trump wasn't tried to go to prison for crimes against the country.

    Being Tried for a crime =/= being Guilty.

    If you're speaking about the Benghazi issue, no evidence was even found linking her to those crazy allegations. The republicans literally created groups of investigators to try and link her to denying Chris Stevens additional security, when it was found out it was he himself who wanted less security to try and not instigate anybody in the area. No wrong-doing was found. But of course since she was "Captain of the ship" being the Secretary she takes all the blame.

    The email situition is similiar to that case in regards to how it was blown out of proportion. Did she break the rules? Yes. Is the right-wing grasping at straws and using their side of the media to try and demonize her over it? Yes.

    Keep in mind my knowledge is a few months behind on the e-mail situation as I couldn't care less for it. So maybe there were new revelations.

    It's just like how the left-wing will use Trumps words against him to make him out to be a full-blown racist. Media spins things to propagate their agenda.

    I'm just viewing this at an objective standpoint, I dislike Hillary and hate Trump. But if Trump were in this situation I'd be saying the same thing.


    OT: Maybe someone should go ask Trump supporters if they think vaccines cause autism or if they think global warming is real, and when they respond with what 99% of people would respond with, they show evidence of Trump denying global warming because it's snowing outside and stating autism is caused by vaccines because of a study je read done by a person who lost their medical license and openly stated he lied about the study.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-29-2016 at 10:29 AM.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  10. #7
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,749
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Stop acting like you are voting for Trump because the idiot > criminal thing while you are sucking his dick 24/7

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (07-29-2016)

  12. #8
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,017
    Reputation
    496
    Thanks
    781
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lunatic would like to have Trumps dick so much that he'd be happy AF.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #9
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,704
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,131
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post



    Being Tried for a crime =/= being Guilty.

    If you're speaking about the Benghazi issue, no evidence was even found linking her to those crazy allegations. The republicans literally created groups of investigators to try and link her to denying Chris Stevens additional security, when it was found out it was he himself who wanted less security to try and not instigate anybody in the area. No wrong-doing was found. But of course since she was "Captain of the ship" being the Secretary she takes all the blame.

    The email situition is similiar to that case in regards to how it was blown out of proportion. Did she break the rules? Yes. Is the right-wing grasping at straws and using their side of the media to try and demonize her over it? Yes.

    Keep in mind my knowledge is a few months behind on the e-mail situation as I couldn't care less for it. So maybe there were new revelations.

    It's just like how the left-wing will use Trumps words against him to make him out to be a full-blown racist. Media spins things to propagate their agenda.

    I'm just viewing this at an objective standpoint, I dislike Hillary and hate Trump. But if Trump were in this situation I'd be saying the same thing.


    OT: Maybe someone should go ask Trump supporters if they think vaccines cause autism or if they think global warming is real, and when they respond with what 99% of people would respond with, they show evidence of Trump denying global warming because it's snowing outside and stating autism is caused by vaccines because of a study je read done by a person who lost their medical license and openly stated he lied about the study.
    Facts:
    >FBI proved she lied about the serves existing.
    >FBI proved she shared confidential information via these personal insecure servers.
    >FBI doesn't charge her with anything, but proves she is lying.

    >You still defend this criminal.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Lunatic would like to have Trumps dick so much that he'd be happy AF.
    Estonia? What a shit life you must have.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Stop acting like you are voting for Trump because the idiot > criminal thing while you are sucking his dick 24/7
    Egypt? Must be a shitty life living in the desert.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  14. #10
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,017
    Reputation
    496
    Thanks
    781
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Facts:
    >FBI proved she lied about the serves existing.
    >FBI proved she shared confidential information via these personal insecure servers.
    >FBI doesn't charge her with anything, but proves she is lying.

    >You still defend this criminal.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Estonia? What a shit life you must have.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Egypt? Must be a shitty life living in the desert.
    You're attacking my country because I was attacking you over you liking trump so damn much that you would suck his dick? Man, I did not saw such a weak come back from a Trump supporter did I offend your shitty candidate?
    Last edited by Dot; 07-29-2016 at 11:22 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #11
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,704
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,131
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Attacking another country cos we are attacking your Trump? Must have a shitty American life.
    I forgot, you're that kid Sander the Panda. Nobody cares about you here, why are you still here? Even your VM's are empty xD
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  16. #12
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,749
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Facts:
    >FBI proved she lied about the serves existing.
    >FBI proved she shared confidential information via these personal insecure servers.
    >FBI doesn't charge her with anything, but proves she is lying.

    >You still defend this criminal.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Estonia? What a shit life you must have.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Egypt? Must be a shitty life living in the desert.

    you are so creative, it's good to have a plan b when you are out of ideas though

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  17. #13
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,172
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DimGray"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [SIZE="2"]


    Estonia? What a shit life you must have.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Egypt? Must be a shitty life living in the desert.


    What the fuck is this supposed to be
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  18. #14
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,704
    Reputation
    1295
    Thanks
    18,131
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post



    you are so creative, it's good to have a plan b when you are out of ideas though
    Whatever you say cuck.


    OT:
    Libtards are raging rn
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  19. #15
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,749
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Whatever you say cuck.


    OT:
    Libtards are raging rn
    Feel free to reply to my original comment on your thread when you think of something to say about it.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 04:06 PM
  2. Young people of MPGH
    By Minnesota Dabs in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 05:17 PM
  3. People hate Hillary Clinton?
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:20 PM
  4. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 11:54 PM
  5. Unbelievably Crazy/Shocking
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 01:37 PM