Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I didn't read it, knowing you around this forums posting most bullshit. Saying all animals have sex for pleasure instead of just reproducing. Yeah, knowing you around these forums and seeing you respond to me, read one word of that sentence and asked the question up there. Thanks.
    Exactly, you didn't even read it so how can you respond logically? You're just lying at this point. I gave evidence and examples of the few species of animals that do engage in sex for pleasure, going as far as raping other species. (This was a debate in the debate section that @Lunatic couldn't handle because of his conservative positions)

    Edit: You going to keep shit posting? I guess every thread I make will get junked with shit posts because I'm unwilling to dismiss or ignore blatant ignorance/stupidity. Can you please stop?

  2. #17
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Exactly, you didn't even read it so how can you respond logically? You're just lying at this point. I gave evidence and examples of the few species of animals that do engage in sex for pleasure, going as far as raping other species. (This was a debate in the debate section that @Lunatic couldn't handle because of his conservative positions)

    Edit: You going to keep shit posting? I guess every thread I make will get junked with shit posts because I'm unwilling to dismiss or ignore blatant ignorance/stupidity. Can you please stop?
    Nah you're just terrible at researching. And how am i lying? wheres your proof i actually fully read it? lmao. I read one or two words and asked you if you were agreeing to it or not. Assumptions assumptions. There's only few if not little of animals that do it for pleasure. ya know. Latez, aint even gonna get into it with your in-denial ass lmao. Reason you're the stupid shit of MPGH. ezpz later.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  3. #18
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Nah you're just terrible at researching. And how am i lying? wheres your proof i actually fully read it? lmao. I read one or two words and asked you if you were agreeing to it or not. Assumptions assumptions. There's only few if not little of animals that do it for pleasure. ya know. Latez, aint even gonna get into it with your in-denial ass lmao. Reason you're the stupid shit of MPGH. ezpz later.
    Bonobos have been well documented to be homosexual, and have pleasure doing things only humans have thought to have done, such as "penis fencing". It's not hard to imagine if you realize how intelligent these animals are, elephants mourn their own dead for example. IS it really that hard to believe animals have sex for pleasure, and rape other species or their own for the sake of pleasure? It's not like life is simply programmed AI that only act on the instinct to reproduce.

    Just google the fucking shit, it's common knowledge that Dolphins have sex for their own pleasure, Monkeys rape, are pedophiles, and have fetishes apparently, and Elephants or Pigs will rape other species for the sake of pleasure. (This was the argument lunatic made, animals dont have sex for pleasure but only to reproduce, and homosexuality was unnatural)


    Since you can't read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo...ocial_behavior


    Edit: You're still shit posting, arun told me to just report these posts (hundreds) but I'd rather attempt to engage them logically because I give a shit about humanity getting smarter.

    Edit: What am I in denial of? I'm not in any river.... you should really stop strawmanning, and if you genuinely think I'm in denial that I said all animals have sex for pleasure, than you're just ignorant. (that's the only rational conclusion I can make from your non sense)
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-29-2016 at 07:07 PM.

  4. #19
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,904
    Reputation
    1334
    Thanks
    1,646
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Please, you're retarded, you can't even get right dates and can't even prove that's an accurate chart. your CS for a reason. Wrong guy. @Dynasty
    Just look it up on google, knife murders vs gun murders. It's the first link. On my phone. Once I get home i'll send you link to official site. You can also see link on the photo's direct link. I'm not here to start a discusson bro, no longer bothered by anyone's opinions. Just showing facts.

    Edit: It is part of a site called the federal list which I believe has official FBI information.
    Last edited by Dynasty; 07-29-2016 at 07:09 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-29-2016)

  6. #20

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix Jr For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-30-2016)

  8. #21
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,030
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    that i can walk on fucking water. stick to land nigga.
    Found this in the spammers section a couple minutes ago lol.
    nice.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheRealMakan For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-30-2016),Hypebeast (07-30-2016)

  10. #22
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,623
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,446
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Please, you're retarded, you can't even get right dates and can't even prove that's an accurate chart. your CS for a reason. Wrong guy. @Dynasty
    That's a direct rip from the yearly FBI UCR Crime Reports.
    How are you that in denial of reality?
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._2010-2014.xls
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-30-2016)

  12. #23
    123pen18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Bonobos have been well documented to be homosexual, and have pleasure doing things only humans have thought to have done, such as "penis fencing". It's not hard to imagine if you realize how intelligent these animals are, elephants mourn their own dead for example. IS it really that hard to believe animals have sex for pleasure, and rape other species or their own for the sake of pleasure? It's not like life is simply programmed AI that only act on the instinct to reproduce.

    Just google the fucking shit, it's common knowledge that Dolphins have sex for their own pleasure, Monkeys rape, are pedophiles, and have fetishes apparently, and Elephants or Pigs will rape other species for the sake of pleasure. (This was the argument lunatic made, animals dont have sex for pleasure but only to reproduce, and homosexuality was unnatural)


    Since you can't read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo...ocial_behavior


    Edit: You're still shit posting, arun told me to just report these posts (hundreds) but I'd rather attempt to engage them logically because I give a shit about humanity getting smarter.

    Edit: What am I in denial of? I'm not in any river.... you should really stop strawmanning, and if you genuinely think I'm in denial that I said all animals have sex for pleasure, than you're just ignorant. (that's the only rational conclusion I can make from your non sense)
    God, you're such a fucking weirdo. Why do you use caps for the first letter of every word? fROM nOW oN i mIGHT aS wELL tYPE lIKE tHIS.
     

    I Wonder If You Can Tell I'm An Ass Guy?


    If I Helped You Press The "Thanks" Button!

  13. #24
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Beginning of the thread: Best Quotes

    6 Replies in: Sexual behavior of Bonobo monkeys

    k then

    To contribute to the actual thread, though, I think the quotes in @Jubs 's signature are the best.

  14. #25
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post
    God, you're such a fucking weirdo. Why do you use caps for the first letter of every word? fROM nOW oN i mIGHT aS wELL tYPE lIKE tHIS.
    When you quote me, did you not see not every first letter of each word is caps? Why did you post in my thread if you don't even know what cocksuckers are?

  15. #26
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,468
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Please, you're retarded, you can't even get right dates and can't even prove that's an accurate chart. your CS for a reason. Wrong guy. @Dynasty
    kek
    the first time i agree with u
    Not your average fuckboy


  16. #27
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,637
    Reputation
    1143
    Thanks
    18,096
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Exactly, you didn't even read it so how can you respond logically? You're just lying at this point. I gave evidence and examples of the few species of animals that do engage in sex for pleasure, going as far as raping other species. (This was a debate in the debate section that @Lunatic couldn't handle because of his conservative positions)

    Edit: You going to keep shit posting? I guess every thread I make will get junked with shit posts because I'm unwilling to dismiss or ignore blatant ignorance/stupidity. Can you please stop?
    We already agreed that it's socially accepted within some species, not even close to all species. Therefor it's not natural, but socially accepted within the minds of some species.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    That's a direct rip from the yearly FBI UCR Crime Reports.
    How are you that in denial of reality?
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._2010-2014.xls
    Knives kill less than rifles, yet people only want to ban rifles. That's what Drama want's to say.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  17. #28
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    We already agreed that it's socially accepted within some species, not even close to all species. Therefor it's not natural, but socially accepted within the minds of some species.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Knives kill less than rifles, yet people only want to ban rifles. That's what Drama want's to say.
    You're incredibly stupid. I know this is genuine stupidity for a fact now.

    You're saying because a few species do something unique compared to every other species that makes them "unnatural". The definition of unnatural is something that does not exist in nature. How is animals experimenting with their bodies unnatural? How is a handful of species doing certain things unnatural? Does having thumbs make you an unnatural species? Does using technology make you an unnatural creature? Does doing strange things with your body/other bodies make you unnatural? Does learning count as something unnatural? Wolfs who learn how to fend on their own, does that make them unnatural? A monkey or sea otter that uses a rock to smash a nut or clam, does that make the creature unnatural?

    Just like before, you are expressing your own opinion of what you believe is natural or isn't natural with no solid definition or reasoning as to why. Do you think animals that have sex for pleasure are unnatural? That begs the question what is natural then? Is being asexual the only natural way of reproducing? Do you even grasp the level of stupidity you're continuing to display?

  18. #29
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,637
    Reputation
    1143
    Thanks
    18,096
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Something That Does Not Exist In Nature.
    Everything exists in nature if you phrase it that way. GMO's, Cars, Skyscrapers, etc...
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  19. #30
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Everything exists in nature if you phrase it that way. GMO's, Cars, Skyscrapers, etc...
    Disregarding human beings, animals due to their intelligence do things you see as "bad". You claim it's unnatural as a result, that's an opinion. So once again for the third time, you are stating your opinion. The fact is, nothing about nature is unnatural besides Human beings if you want to be philosophical. By definition the entire universe is natural, but limiting to what has happen here, gay monkey butt sex is very natural, just like elephants raping rinos.

    Get over it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who is the Best person in MPGH
    By vйß?™ in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 08:47 PM
  2. Quoting on MPGH
    By Diminished in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:03 PM
  3. best quote ever
    By LESNARJr in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 01:31 AM
  4. [CONTEST] BEST MODS OF MPGH THREAD CONTEST
    By AVGN in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 08:17 PM
  5. Best Modders Of MPGH
    By Wax. in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 02:10 AM