Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Don't know where to start.

It was about 5 months ago this happened my stuff was stolen and I wanted revenge against this person as it was like 200 dollars all up and the situation is only poping up now

So. About 5 months ago my accounts where stolen about 200 dollars all up.

Anyway after that happened I got sent leaked code for the virus that I was infected with. Anyway a few days after this I told a "friend" that I got it mind you this person got stolen by the same people (Tony mane and felix the furry aka lordchris) and we where talking over skype for a while and we decided to make a virus to infect the people who stole from us to give to the people they stole from, a few days later I finnished it I'm a slow coder and I often don't sleep alot and I have alot of stress since I haven't been to school in over 2 years and It's very hard starting from doing nothing but being a slob all day to doing a weeks worth of work in a day(Catching up) and after I complete this virus. I sent it to him and he sent it to the "friend" that I thought he would send it to tony mane or felix only anyway he sent it to this pedophile I recived this info on him and put it in skype groups because what he was into was wrong and descusting. but then after that I wanted to get his attantion since he was ignoring me so I said I infected mpgh users(I didn't btw I was trying to get his attention) and they had valueable accounts anyway I should mention that I was a coder for his site and he hadn't gave me access to something on there. that was why I was getting his attention anyway he didn't talk for a few days now I don't talk to him but yesturday I was talking to a friend and I said "I should troll starh" saying I got the dll to there hack anyway I said that and no joke in the same 1 minute I said it was a joke(Witch it was) and he gets all buthurt and then we fight(this has been in the past few days) I got banned on the site he has said alot of shit that isn't true and some of it is true.

This is the thread where he says shit about me https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1146550&page=2
    he mentions something about tonys friend yeah, I added him he would know alot about tony mane where he stored files etc...(Tony is the one who stole off me)

but the aim of this virus that I made was to infect the person(s) who stole off me. so I could steal there (Tony and felix)'s shit and give the stolen shit back to the original owner

ps I was in a rush while typeing this if anyone has questions I will awnser because I want to get this all clear!

And my spelling is a but messy since I haven't slept tonight and other personal problems.

Edit: there is more to this story but at the moment I'm Fealing like shit, I will explane the rest later.
    Last edited by Silent; 07-30-2016 at 12:12 AM.

My GitHub

Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to minebill For This Useful Post:

Edward Teach (07-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

ps I was in a rush while typeing this if anyone has questions I will awnser because I want to get this all clear!

Good thing you put this else I would have thought you had autism

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The ending sucked. Get a better ending.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

Lift (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    ...What? Could anyone elaborate? All I understand is that he got $200 worth of items stolen from him through a virus, wanted to create a virus to steal back from the people who stole from him, but something happened inbetween that I can't understand.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimebound View Post
    ...What? Could anyone elaborate? All I understand is that he got $200 worth of items stolen from him through a virus, wanted to create a virus to steal back from the people who stole from him, but something happened inbetween that I can't understand.
    No, Get everything he stole and give back to the people he stole off.

My GitHub

Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I tried to support you over the past, and my post wasn't expose to be a insult, it was just saying I hoped for something that didn't happen. Personally it's more of a compliment saying it's too good to be public. I banned you from my pay to cheat, because of drama. A lot of it. Then you come and complain and bring my friends into it. The original mission of the Spyware was to use it for the better good instead of the worst. It's quite sad. Now you've decided to go on about it. You're forgetting I'm a well known cheater as well, and have many many many resources. You also talked shit about us as well, and personally behind my back to one of my best friends. If you're going to talk shit about me, at least do it in front of me instead of being a pussy and telling my friends shit about me.

I get the mission of Spyware, how ever you asked me to spread it so we could test a couple features. How am I expose to spread it to Tony Mane, Replays (To be honest I don't even care for him anymore), or Felix? Expecting me to spread multiple files over and over again. I took the pictures to prove a point, I have just as much shit on you as you do on me. So please re-think the shit you post as well. I save my chat logs. Also, once again, you wanted me to post the spyware on my account on here therefore you won't get banned.

Next: I would've helped you through things, I even offered to help you in school, I'm glad you're attending school again or taking summer courses. That'll help, and I've noticed an improvement over the past one and a half years I've known you. So congratulations. I also have heard other things when you talked behind my back, for example when I was friends with Replays. I let that go, but really involving Hy into our drama that shouldn't even be drama due to it being pointless shouldn't be necessary. Personally I'd just love to come to a resolution due to me trying to avoid drama, as I have been with Engine Owning. I've got new friends, I recommend you get your self some new friends. I could've leaked your dll to the public as well, however you're lucky I still don't want to fucking kill you. I was there when you needed things as always. I stopped talking due to the spyware growing and growing, more infected users, I can still go on. That's why I left, and I sent you that message, as I've posted under your Modern Warfare 3 thread.

Next part: Another reason why I stopped talking is, I'm very VERY busy now. I have many concerns I need to worry about and real life things, such as working out, my girlfriend, and I can still go on. How ever it's not your guys business to know about my life, unless I become a person who VLOG's for YouTube. Personally I don't see anything I did wrong in this part, other then just ignoring you, and use to be part of "First Hand Hackers."
    Last edited by D3.-Starh<3; 07-30-2016 at 01:38 AM.
    Want the truth? You're an idiot for reading my signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice story bro.

Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commendations 120/120/120 just for 5$

Vouches

Selling aswell many prime accounts...

Contact
    PM | VM

Thanks
    OP banned gg.
    nice.

Thanks
    WHY IS OP BANNED
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    WHY IS OP BANNED
    Yeah, why is OP Banned? also, why are you putting that story here?

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    wtf did i just read?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The grammar in this is shit. Also an eye for an eye is not the way to solve things.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Sᴋʏᴘᴇ
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Guy is banned, story is confusion, not sure why this is even here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast