Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    6,981
    Posts
    3,990
    Reputation
    632
    Thanks
    2,199
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Love fast cars, but hard to afford it in Australia, so I ride a fast motorbike.. check out Suzuki GSXS 1000 ... 1-100kmh in 2.6sec!
    That is a nice bike. Props on choice.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Sᴋʏᴘᴇ
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon For This Useful Post:

    olympicwiz (08-03-2016)

  3. #32
    Thescruu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind the wheel
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Would love to stay with her forever ...

    Last edited by Thescruu; 08-03-2016 at 08:30 PM.

  4. #33
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,791
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Love fast cars, but hard to afford it in Australia, so I ride a fast motorbike.. check out Suzuki GSXS 1000 ... 1-100kmh in 2.6sec!
    Not really hard to afford. It's just the stupid Governments agenda's that make it hard to own a fast car here.
    We live in such a fucking bubble wrapped society.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  5. #34
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    '08 Subaru Forester XT Sports
    '08 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    '13 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Galant VR4
    '02 Subaru WRX
    '08 Subaru WRX STi Hatchback
    '16 Ford Mustang GT350R
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. #35
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Not really hard to afford. It's just the stupid Governments agenda's that make it hard to own a fast car here.
    We live in such a fucking bubble wrapped society.
    Yeah ditto. Impossible to import, silly regulations and rip off prices compared to US/UK. And check out the insurance cost!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to olympicwiz For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (08-03-2016)

  8. #36
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,791
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Yeah ditto. Impossible to import, silly regulations and rip off prices compared to US/UK. And check out the insurance cost!
    Yeah it's actually annoying as fuck. Rape someone here and you'd get in less trouble than having a defected car lmfao.
    This country has so much potential but somehow the dumb cunts were put in charge.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #37
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Yeah it's actually annoying as fuck. Rape someone here and you'd get in less trouble than having a defected car lmfao.
    This country has so much potential but somehow the dumb cunts were put in charge.
    Especially dumb kunts in NSW mate. I had an accident as a nice lady in a rush went thru the red light and clipped my bike. So lowsided it. Not much damage like broken brake lever, broken plastic guard and some scratches. They statutory wrote it off .. perfectly good bike to never be able to be registered in Au ..ever!

  10. #38
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,791
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Especially dumb kunts in NSW mate. I had an accident as a nice lady in a rush went thru the red light and clipped my bike. So lowsided it. Not much damage like broken brake lever, broken plastic guard and some scratches. They statutory wrote it off .. perfectly good bike to never be able to be registered in Au ..ever!
    That sucks man, just remember though, you can always replace a bike, not a life!
    I've considered getting a bike for a year or so now but it's just not worth it due to the other incompetent drivers on our roads.
    There's also the fact that down here in Melb you could go for a cruise on a sunny day for it to only start pissing down with rain 10 minutes later

    SOUNDCLOUD



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    olympicwiz (08-04-2016)

  12. #39
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    That sucks man, just remember though, you can always replace a bike, not a life!
    I've considered getting a bike for a year or so now but it's just not worth it due to the other incompetent drivers on our roads.
    There's also the fact that down here in Melb you could go for a cruise on a sunny day for it to only start pissing down with rain 10 minutes later
    Yeah, that is true. I think Sydney has the worst drivers in the World. People are aggressive, rude don't indicate esp taxis. They get jealous that now filtering is legal so when you try to go between the cars, they block you on purpose.

    I like Melbourne rules that you can park you motorbike bike on the footpath in the CBD though.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to olympicwiz For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (08-04-2016)

  14. #40
    Akzius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Love fast cars, but hard to afford it in Australia, so I ride a fast motorbike.. check out Suzuki GSXS 1000 ... 1-100kmh in 2.6sec!
    In my opinion bikes are too dangerous :P
    I feel like every person that owns one, crashes at least once.

  15. #41
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    149
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzius View Post
    In my opinion bikes are too dangerous :P
    I feel like every person that owns one, crashes at least once.
    Yeah - I crashed mine 4-5 weeks ago. Total insurance write off and I got a new bike now.
    Trick is - ATGATT and don't be a squid!

  16. #42
    Marie Tvist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Chevrolet Impala 1969
    Chevrolet corvette stingray 1973
    BMW X6
    Those one of my favorites but there're more of them

  17. #43
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,918
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    655
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Akzius never knew you would be here, off topic but welcome to mpgh


    I'm interested in SLS's
    Last edited by Turtle; 08-17-2016 at 07:46 AM.


  18. #44

  19. #45
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You can really tell the difference between a gearhead and someone who's just interested in cars.

    IMO, my top 5 cars would be,

    1. 2006 Subaru WRX Wagon



    2. 1998 Subaru WRX STi. Probably one of the most iconic Subarus ever made.



    3. 2002 BMW M3 in Laguna Seca Blue



    4. 1993 Toyota Supra (The 2JZ-GTE, not the pansy little N/A)



    5. 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

    Last edited by Minnesota Dabs; 08-17-2016 at 01:18 PM.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Any car enthusiasts here? BMW Car
    By Prince in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-17-2015, 01:48 AM
  2. Any farming service around?
    By iSnipeZz. in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:24 AM
  3. Anyone wanna farm? Any farming service around?
    By iSnipeZz. in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:17 AM
  4. Any AFK bots around?
    By goten28 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 08:01 PM
  5. Any French people around?
    By Liz in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:25 PM