Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,955
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,383

    All vegans are fucking hypocrites

    So I was reading this artical
    https://erikaawake*********/vegan-phi...ons-hypocrisy/
    https://erikaaw a k e n ing.com/vegan-philosophy-collapses-contradictions-hypocrisy/
    I am not going to list down everything but some of them are

    1.) Electricty (You kill fish when you use it)
    2.) When you go to the zoo (animal entertainment is wrong if you are vegan)
    3.) eat organic food, and if you are against any animal exploitation, how could your organic food grow, without animal manure, and without chemistry products?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #2
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,848
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    148
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I respectfully disagree that all are as some do for their own health benefits.

    I am a carnivore btw!

  3. #3
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,955
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    I respectfully disagree that all are as some do for their own health benefits.

    I am a carnivore btw!
    Well I didn't mean it like that, I mean sure if you doing it for your health and whatnot then I don't give a shit but I am talking about people who like to pass their beliefs and make people feel bad.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    olympicwiz (08-04-2016)

  5. #4
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,848
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    148
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Well I didn't mean it like that, I mean sure if you doing it for your health and whatnot then I don't give a shit but I am talking about people who like to pass their beliefs and make people feel bad.
    Ah yeah - that makes more sense. And especially those who eat fish as if fish ain't animals and don't get killed!

  6. #5
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,952
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Listen if it gives me the calories I need I'll eat it.

  7. #6
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Most vegans are against using animals for food, those people aren't hypocrites.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    BreakingSerenity (08-05-2016),TheGuy (08-04-2016)

  9. #7
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,955
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Most vegans are against using animals for food, those people aren't hypocrites.
    What the fuck? How is killing animals and not eating WORSE then eating animals?

    Literally if your using electricity then wherever the dam is your killing fish there. I mean sure the title is misleading but majority of the vegans are hypocrite in one way or another. Also I still think plants are living things, so they are killing plants, what about that? Also literally if humans are put in the jungle without weapons, we would be at the bottom of the food chains, the fucking animals they are protecting would end up killing them.
    Last edited by Eternity; 08-04-2016 at 11:40 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  10. #8
    AkasukeFW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Inspired
    One of the most stupid and ignorant thread I have ever seen in my life.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AkasukeFW For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (08-05-2016),BreakingSerenity (08-05-2016)

  12. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,955
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,383
    Oh yeah I was watching castle and this animal protester killed someone because they wouldn't stop using animal in their experiment, how the fuck does that make any damn sense. -_- FUCK VEGANS
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  13. #10
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    What the fuck? How is killing animals and not eating WORSE then eating animals?

    Literally if your using electricity then wherever the dam is your killing fish there. I mean sure the title is misleading but majority of the vegans are hypocrite in one way or another. Also I still think plants are living things, so they are killing plants, what about that? Also literally if humans are put in the jungle without weapons, we would be at the bottom of the food chains, the fucking animals they are protecting would end up killing them.
    I'm not arguing what's worse, I'm saying most vegans are against using animals for food products.
    A vegan is a person that does not use or eat animal products, they're not hypocrites.
    Last edited by Cohen; 08-04-2016 at 11:42 PM.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  14. #11
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,955
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by AkasukeFW View Post
    One of the most stupid and ignorant thread I have ever seen in my life.
    Explain why dumbass or gtfo
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  15. #12
    TheGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,190
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    What the fuck? How is killing animals and not eating WORSE then eating animals?

    Literally if your using electricity then wherever the damn is your killing fish there. I mean sure the title is misleading but majority of the vegans are hypocrite in one way or another.
    Because all electricity comes from dams right? This is just stupid, manure is poop not ground up animals. And how can you use the zoo against them, it exists it doesnt mean they all go there in fact I am 99% sure theyre almost all against zoos.

    Stupid thread.
    Stupid you.

    Im not vegan and never will be but this my friend is retarded.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGuy For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (08-05-2016),BreakingSerenity (08-05-2016)

  17. #13
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,955
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I'm not arguing what's worse, I'm saying most vegans are against using animals for food products.
    Yeah I am just saying their whole philosophy is stupid as shit and ignorant as fuck.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Because all electricity comes from dams right? This is just stupid, manure is poop not ground up animals. And how can you use the zoo against them, it exists it doesnt mean they all go there in fact I am 99% sure theyre almost all against zoos.

    Stupid thread.
    Stupid you.

    Im not vegan and never will be but this my friend is retarded.
    Ok sure, but what about tearing carrots and spuds out of the earth or of sticking a zucchini into a high-speed blender, like it or not plants are living things. So explain that part to me.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also most vegans on live in the fucking city or some sort of urban area and I am "99%" sure that they use electricity like the rest of the fucking world
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  18. #14
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Yeah I am just saying their whole philosophy is stupid as shit and ignorant as fuck.
    Not really, it's just a choice that affects them and only them.
    But if they go around preaching it and trying to force it on others, then they can go fuck themselves.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  19. #15
    TheGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,190
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Yeah I am just saying their whole philosophy is stupid as shit and ignorant as fuck.


    - - - Updated - - -


    Ok sure, but what about tearing carrots and spuds out of the earth or of sticking a zucchini into a high-speed blender, like it or not plants are living things. So explain that part to me.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also most vegans on live in the fucking city or some sort of urban area and I am "99%" sure that they use electricity like the rest of the fucking world
    You might want to get checked for autism like what the fuck. Do you think most of our electricity comes from dams? Even then there are levels of veganism. Most are against the inhumane breeding of things like chickens hence the value of free-range chickens who arnt living in their own shit touching feathers with another chicken just eating, and growing in a metal square.

    I think you can figure out the difference between a Vegetable and an Animal, no?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All hacks are detected !!! Why more hacks ?
    By TheBlueMax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 05:56 AM
  2. All bans are now IP Bans.
    By YoukaiMori in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 07:28 PM
  3. Most likly all hacks are detected!
    By wwechamp in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 12:31 AM
  4. Here 2 good hacks for all. those are best.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:29 AM
  5. People are fucked up
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 06:17 PM