Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You'll always be one of my favorite MPGH Members @Mystical

PM me bby, stay strong, and remember, girls aren't always worth it <3 cx

Send ya a Skype's friend request :P but i'll PM ya in a few..
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

Aura (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Are you claiming people don't get depressed from Breakups? Depression that can lead to potential suicide?
    There's this line between depression and clinical depression which not only consists of a fancy word more.
    Depression = State of emtotion made up mostly by sadness and anxiety.
    Clinical Depression = Lose of brain's ability to produce "happiness" hormones, mostly followed with a numb emotional state, like you feel nothing at all.

Depression may trigger mental illnesses but it cannot create one. Normal depression is rarely followed by suicide although one may have suicidal thoughts, that causes him anxiety therefore there's a very very tiny chance he might actually do it.

Our buddy is feeling helpless dude and that is a body reaction to what happened. So yeah get your facts straight and stop listening to fancy histories by random people or media which easily say that one killed himself over a break up without mentioning that that same person was FUCKING MENTALLY ILL. God damn man break ups and bad bad bad times after them happens to everyone if all of these was enough for people to suicide then we are all at risk and need a doctor to live with us for the rest of our lives (but oh yeah the doctor is at risk to then isn't he? )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

I think I'm gonna say this once for all, can you bloody take time to read? I clearly explained in the thread of @moose 's saying following that "I have a job, I've been working on it for 3 months" or something in that lines, so you now are telling me to go educate myself because someone doesn't want me as their husband cos I'm a "CS professional" - I'm not sure if you've ever heard of this but people can have 2 jobs, one as normal job and another a hobby which earns them money, so I think you should go educate yourself...

And not to mention, I've been down to such thoughts to like ACTUALLY KILLING MYSELF, you think I'm literally joking? How about this, I actually have scars on my left arm which were done 2 years ago.
    Yes I know you've told me this before. During my GAD period I had suicia thoughts too, so yeah the fact that anxiety triggers everytime you think about this is because it is not what you are. I know your type is the one who actually takes everything so seriously, I know I am kinda the same type just find a way to calm your tits like go outside and work out. Or heck start travelling. Travel is good as it opens your horizons and help you find yourself and gain control over your mind.
    Or yeah you can either way harm yourself, bitch about a slut who left you (btw you are a caring type and based on what you're saying she didn't even deserve to be your gf in the first place) or realise how easily it is to shout at your bad thoughts like "Im the fucking boss of myself not my thoughts nor anyone else" and get up and do something with your life. You deserve it.

Btw funny how you got so burned by that cs thing I told you. Yes get educated man, because PROFESSIONAL cs player means you do that for a living.
    For instance professional guitarist = someone who plays the guitar for a living
    Guitarist = someone who can play the guitar

Professional has its roots from profession which means "job" or "carrier" or "what you do for a living"
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-06-2016 at 06:21 PM.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You can only wait it out. Break ups are hard. Also, what mouse did you break, maybe I'll SE you one for free <3
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Sᴋʏᴘᴇ
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon For This Useful Post:

Dot (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

There's this line between depression and clinical depression which not only consists of a fancy word more.
    Depression = State of emtotion made up mostly by sadness and anxiety.
    Clinical Depression = Lose of brain's ability to produce "happiness" hormones, mostly followed with a numb emotional state, like you feel nothing at all.

Depression may trigger mental illnesses but it cannot create one. Normal depression is rarely followed by suicide although one may have suicidal thoughts, that causes him anxiety therefore there's a very very tiny chance he might actually do it.

Our buddy is feeling helpless dude and that is a body reaction to what happened. So yeah get your facts straight and stop listening to fancy histories by random people or media which easily say that one killed himself over a break up without mentioning that that same person was FUCKING MENTALLY ILL. God damn man break ups and bad bad bad times after them happens to everyone if all of these was enough for people to suicide then we are all at risk and need a doctor to live with us for the rest of our lives (but oh yeah the doctor is at risk to then isn't he? )

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know you've told me this before. During my GAD period I had suicia thoughts too, so yeah the fact that anxiety triggers everytime you think about this is because it is not what you are. I know your type is the one who actually takes everything so seriously, I know I am kinda the same type just find a way to calm your tits like go outside and work out. Or heck start travelling. Travel is good as it opens your horizons and help you find yourself and gain control over your mind.
    Or yeah you can either way harm yourself, bitch about a slut who left you (btw you are a caring type and based on what you're saying she didn't even deserve to be your gf in the first place) or realise how easily it is to shout at your bad thoughts like "Im the fucking boss of myself not my thoughts nor anyone else" and get up and do something with your life. You deserve it.

Btw funny how you got so burned by that cs thing I told you. Yes get educated man, because PROFESSIONAL cs player means you do that for a living.
    For instance professional guitarist = someone who plays the guitar for a living
    Guitarist = someone who can play the guitar

Professional has its roots from profession which means "job" or "carrier" or "what you do for a living"

Like I told you, I have a job... There are people who play CSGO professionally but still have other job to support them... But why am I keep telling that to someone who comes with that kind of stuff, eh..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    You can only wait it out. Break ups are hard. Also, what mouse did you break, maybe I'll SE you one for free <3
    I broke my Razer abyss. My favorite mouse also <3
    Last edited by Dot; 08-06-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Like I told you, I have a job... There are people who play CSGO professionally but still have other job to support them... But why am I keep telling that to someone who comes with that kind of stuff, eh..

- - - Updated - - -

I broke my Razer abyss. My favorite mouse also <3
    Dude I keep on giving you advice but seems that all you care about is a fucking gaming thing. You can't accept critics at all, even tho we're trying to help you with your gf prob you just want to keep on with your fucking excuses about your cs thing.
    Listen here I don't give a shit about your job and I still think you should get educated. You seem like a little kid who wants everything to happen the way he wants to, everyone to behave the way he wants to and every bad thing must be delfected from his path or else he will start to cry and bitch and harm himself and tell people they don't understand him like all of these has only happened to you. Yeah sorry, don't get educated, grow the fuck up.
    Also save your time and if you wanna reply to this with more arguments don't do it as I'd most likely not agree with you and simply ignore that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

Dude I keep on giving you advice but seems that all you care about is a fucking gaming thing. You can't accept critics at all, even tho we're trying to help you with your gf prob you just want to keep on with your fucking excuses about your cs thing.
    Listen here I don't give a shit about your job and I still think you should get educated. You seem like a little kid who wants everything to happen the way he wants to, everyone to behave the way he wants to and every bad thing must be delfected from his path or else he will start to cry and bitch and harm himself and tell people they don't understand him like all of these has only happened to you. Yeah sorry, don't get educated, grow the fuck up.
    Also save your time and if you wanna reply to this with more arguments don't do it as I'd most likely not agree with you and simply ignore that.
    Yes, you will simply ignore that because you have done that every since I told you that I have a JOB and playing CS is my hobby even if I do it as "professionally" but since you can't take that as a simple reply, then why do I need to expect anything greater than that from someone who doesn't understand some simplicity? I do not expect everything go on my way or the way I want it to go, but your assumption is your assumption, I can't and I will not change that.. And I don't use CS as my excuse, my girlfriend who now is my ex-girlfriend (which I also reckon you have missed) then I don't blame my CS problem on losing my girlfriend - when the hell did I even say so? I said I lost my girlfriend due she decided it was a great idea to leave someone who has told her so much about themselves, how have my previous relationships been, what has happened, I even got catfished one time by some Estonian cunt who thought it was such a great idea (just so she can be happy), and if you think that has anything to do with Counter-Strike Global Offensive, then excuse me, you have no place in this thread because YOU aren't trying to help but try to bash on me over this "counter-strike" thing and telling me to go get educated and get a JOB - which I do, I am educated, but YOU don't just care for that...

Get the fuck outta here if you don't have anything better to say with a text which is near impossible to read in size 2.. "Grow the fuck up" - yeah, I will grow the fuck up, I have plenty of the time to grow up, what you need to do is have EMPATHY.

I've linked the thread where I said things, how my mental state is, if you don't care any of that, then don't come here and reply with some "care" or "help" like structure.
    Last edited by Dot; 08-07-2016 at 03:09 AM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I hope everything gets better for you, keep your head up. If you'd like someone to talk to, feel free to hit me up on Skype or in PM on here.
    If you really want to talk to someone about your problems, I suggest you go to a therapist or something.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

Dot (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I hope everything gets better for you, keep your head up. If you'd like someone to talk to, feel free to hit me up on Skype or in PM on here.
    If you really want to talk to someone about your problems, I suggest you go to a therapist or something.
    I hope so too, speaking with random people actually helps me.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Are you claiming people don't get depressed from Breakups? Depression that can lead to potential suicide?
    But this is sander the panda, he is "apparently" breaking up with girls every other day constantly making threads asking for help when people are gonna troll him. I'm honestly surprised people are helping him out this time.

Disappointing MPGH, JKS.

ᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    1+ post if closed
    -1 If deleted

Minion
    Newsfo
    CockSucker
    Editor
    Manager
    Publicist
    Nigboi

Thanks
    https://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-...FQojvQodbIsMVQ to talk to a suicide hotline. Lmao, no one at MPGH gives a shit TBH (not even tryna hate), speak to a certified person, for free. There are heaps of live chat servies online that you can do this with.

Edit: @Jubs you dog, I wanted to update my previous post.
    Last edited by john8734; 08-07-2016 at 03:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by john8734 View Post
    But this is sander the panda, he is "apparently" breaking up with girls every other day constantly making threads asking for help when people are gonna troll him. I'm honestly surprised people are helping him out this time.

Disappointing MPGH, JKS.
    Is this just as an assumption or you have proof of me breaking up with girls every day? Because last thing I remember is me posting a link within this thread where I spoke about the same girl, but have fun with your imagination bud.

- - - Updated - - -

https://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-...FQojvQodbIsMVQ to talk to a suicide hotline. Lmao, no one at MPGH gives a shit TBH (not even tryna hate), speak to a certified person, for free. There are heaps of live chat servies online that you can do this with.

Edit: @Jubs you dog, I wanted to update my previous post.
    I'm not even suicidal anymore, but thanks for the offer who trashes on me every other day.
    Last edited by Dot; 08-07-2016 at 03:55 AM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks

Is this just as an assumption or you have proof of me breaking up with girls every day? Because last thing I remember is me posting a link within this thread where I spoke about the same girl, but have fun with your imagination bud.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even suicidal anymore, but thanks for the offer who trashes on me every other day.

no it's not just a suicide hotline, you could talk about your depression on there, like I said, I wasn't tryna talk shit. I have friends that have used that site, lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Yes, you will simply ignore that because you have done that every since I told you that I have a JOB and playing CS is my hobby even if I do it as "professionally" but since you can't take that as a simple reply, then why do I need to expect anything greater than that from someone who doesn't understand some simplicity? I do not expect everything go on my way or the way I want it to go, but your assumption is your assumption, I can't and I will not change that.. And I don't use CS as my excuse, my girlfriend who now is my ex-girlfriend (which I also reckon you have missed) then I don't blame my CS problem on losing my girlfriend - when the hell did I even say so? I said I lost my girlfriend due she decided it was a great idea to leave someone who has told her so much about themselves, how have my previous relationships been, what has happened, I even got catfished one time by some Estonian cunt who thought it was such a great idea (just so she can be happy), and if you think that has anything to do with Counter-Strike Global Offensive, then excuse me, you have no place in this thread because YOU aren't trying to help but try to bash on me over this "counter-strike" thing and telling me to go get educated and get a JOB - which I do, I am educated, but YOU don't just care for that...

Get the fuck outta here if you don't have anything better to say with a text which is near impossible to read in size 2.. "Grow the fuck up" - yeah, I will grow the fuck up, I have plenty of the time to grow up, what you need to do is have EMPATHY.

I've linked the thread where I said things, how my mental state is, if you don't care any of that, then don't come here and reply with some "care" or "help" like structure.
    I never said she left you for that you little dipshit.
    Did you attend any college/university? What do you do for a living?
    Can't you see that you're doing nothing with your life man? You come here crying about you banned accs, crying about my replies even tho you can't understand it, crying about your ex, crying about everything.
    No you won't grow up and you don't have plenty of time, by now after all you've been through you should've grown but all you do is keep bitching.
    Fact that you didn't understand my previous replies is that you just cant stand criticism you little cunt.
    God it's up to you to be a loser or a winner, right now you're a fucking loser so get the fuck up from your little dark spot where you spend time crying about life and go out do something useful for yourself, start living life you little dickhead, gosh you're so fucking mean.
    But you know what for all I care you can keep doing what you do who am I to tell you what to do when I can't even understand your passion for csgo, right?
    Yeah now I'll get the fuck out of here. But first let me show you something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    no it's not just a suicide hotline, you could talk about your depression on there, like I said, I wasn't tryna talk shit. I have friends that have used that site, lmao.
    Would you like me to requote what you said before that?
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast