Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 134
  1. #16
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,132
    Reputation
    1053
    Thanks
    1,275
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GunerLow View Post
    aborigines are Australian . And all animals kill each other , humans just have morals
    Aboriginal means a native inhabitant, I have no idea what correlation Australians have with this lol.
    We're not animals though are we? Were far more intelligent than any other living organism on earth.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017

  2. #17
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    We're not animals though are we? Were far more intelligent than any other living organism on earth.
    We're animals, just very advanced animals.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  3. #18
    moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hanging from ya girls ceiling fan whaddup
    Posts
    590
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Sad
    Part of me just wants to slam my head into breaks from reading this.

  4. #19
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Reading all this makes me think of one thing.

    "I'm going deeper, Leo."
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  5. #20
    john8734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    646
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    201
    CS being CS again, laters bro.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to john8734 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

  7. #21
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    People are stupid because they are not smart.
    Added ya quote in my sig...
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  8. #22
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,840
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Let me elaborate on this, if MPGH is too stupid, then why are you part of the community which is STUPID? Right now you're claiming the site is stupid not the community, so sir excuse me but you are stupid right now @Drama
    That was a question not a statement, also there is another sentence after that which clearly refutes your ignorant assumption of what you failed to understand.

    "If members on this site can't step their logic up, I'm going to have to refrain from attacking everyone and their mother over trivialities."
    "Okay. Bye"
    "MPGH is too stupid to have intellectuals so you tell them to leave? Sorry, but that's not true. foh."


    You're dyslexic aren't you?

  9. #23
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,862
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    People are stupid because they are not smart.
    Well said

  10. #24
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    6,981
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    632
    Thanks
    2,197
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sounds something for the flame and rage section. I agree though, some people say dumb shit in the wrong sections or post things that have no relevance.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Sᴋʏᴘᴇ
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

  12. #25
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So you get so mad you need to make a post about you crying like a little bitch? Get over yourself. You can't remain calm when debating so let's make a thread to show how mad i am so people will know how to piss me off.

    You mad bro?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016),Walkyr (08-07-2016)

  14. #26
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Get over yourself.
    Those are wise words, you should follow them.
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  15. #27
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Ignorant Assumption


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Those are wise words, you should follow them.
    Hey bro. Where you been in the computer section? Oh off topic? Sorry I didn't know a crying infant was a really important topic to be on.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  16. #28
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,840
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Ignorant means lack of knowledge

    Assumption means concluding something without evidence.


    Hens, he made an Ignorant-Assumption by misreading/not understanding what I had said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    So you get so mad you need to make a post about you crying like a little bitch? Get over yourself. You can't remain calm when debating so let's make a thread to show how mad i am so people will know how to piss me off.

    You mad bro?
    Give me the slightest shred of evidence that leads you to believe I'm mad. I'm simply asking why people are so stupid and refuse facts, statistics, and logic. You honestly are delusional if you think you know how someone feels over the internet just because they are vulgar. However, based on how you respond to every thread/post I make, I can safely conclude I make you upset.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol @ plebs confusing an argument for emotional distress.

  17. #29
    ReadableWig9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    888
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Holy shit, this is some /r/iamverysmart quality content right here! You'll go to the front page!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ReadableWig9 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

  19. #30
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Ignorant means lack of knowledge

    Assumption means concluding something without evidence.


    Hens, he made an Ignorant-Assumption by misreading/not understanding what I had said.




    Give me the slightest shred of evidence that leads you to believe I'm mad. I'm simply asking why people are so stupid and refuse facts, statistics, and logic. You honestly are delusional if you think you know how someone feels over the internet just because they are vulgar. However, based on how you respond to every thread/post I make, I can safely conclude I make you upset.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol @ plebs confusing an argument for emotional distress.
    You made a fuckin posting ranting about why people reply with the shit they do lmao. Your crying like a bitch and just wanna Evidence That Evidence This. Go cry us all a river wittle buddy mad ?

    "I can safely conclude I make you upset"

    Only when you post useless shit and are just ranting about it.

    Obviously I respected you more in the computers section? Definitely upset bro even though you were getting mad because we shated on your shit card. It's ok

    "Why are people so stupid"

    You're calling people stupid which is insulting and insulting people is caused by anger. Your upset by how people respond to you in your shitty debates. Therefore. You Are Mad Bro.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why are people stupid? (or me)
    By DavidNS in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:57 PM
  2. Are people that stupid?
    By Doc in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:15 PM
  3. Why are people retarded?
    By BanMeMoaRMisterThunder! in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:44 PM
  4. why are people so hateful toward Islam?
    By Sicknature in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:33 PM
  5. Why are people so desperate for money?
    By Henry Chang in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:43 AM