Position/Section applying for:
- Applying for any position.
Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
- 9.95 as a whole. English is my second language after Arabic, but I can write the articles very well.
Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
- Yes, I was the head editor for my school magazine & news 2 years ago, now I'm the reporter who makes reports about the classes and teachers for the social experts in my school and I'm also one of the three reporters in my school who make reports and send it to the ministry of education in my country (Like rating and these stuff).
Note : My school magazine is written in English, not Arabic. I study at international school.
Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
- Yes, I take full responsibility of doing the tasks I must do.
Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:
- Because I want to contribute to MPGH, and I believe I can help the News team to grow. Also, I have a lot of time that I must invest in something useful for this community. I know that I can do the work as I should do it, and I am a very hard working person who completes everything as soon as possible. I will try to do my best to complete the tasks in the highest quality I can. I love team work and I will give a hand to my partner, if I worked with someone else. I love News Force and I hope this time I will become one of them.
Good luck to others!
Thanks for taking time to read this.
- ACE -