Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    They look like YTMND - Whacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Wtf is on their pants? Looks like they're wearing harnesses or something.
    they're called uvray suspenders , which are made for shufflers @ clubs .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    Ill make a Vid...bhat, Im Hardstyler....

BUT, ill need encouragment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i'll be the first to realease my video if u want . So you can do bettter then me . Im just in it for the activity , and abit of the money HAHAHAHA .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    what is shuffling? Sounds like a really gay style of dance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    This dude knows how to shuffle!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I've been break dancing for a few years, but I can't do weird shit with my feet like that. But to be honest, all it is is foot work and balance, if you were spinning on your head and doing that, then I'd have to give you props.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I would pwn you minga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hahah , break dancing , not really asian thing , BUTT yess we have 3 contestants , so far me , bjiggles & fcmlan , HOPEFULLY RV3 cmonn baby .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Omg! Let me pick the song you all should dance to! This will truely decide who is the true shuffle King (Queen maybe)!

if you can dance to this, then you can dance to anything!

[youtube]7_rBidCkJxo&feature=related[tube]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    nobody can dance to that song without looking uncool .

Thanks
    K, But dont make threads, ill tell u if ive made one, Then we will make a Thread

mkk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    No one is going to do it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    alright so we got, Me ,bgiggles , rv3 , fclam . Just need 1 more person . I'l be the first person to upload vid to see if that would, challenge u guys in anyway .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I might, but I only have carpet to do it on, that's kinda fucked up to do. Need a slidy kind of floor and shit

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast