Thanks

Angry Need halp PP shiz

Hello fellow friends I know there are some cleaver ones around here or who experienced simmilar problem.
    My PP acc got limited few days ago (in email I have received they said one of the reasons lol...). Tried to contact them but they are saying to me: 'fuck you we are taking your money' in a nice way. So I wrote some email not being formal in full about my case (sent to various emails to PP, think 10 of em) and they replied 2DAYS ago that they saw my case and that I will receive reply from them soon.

I understand that I am not the only one as I have been reading PP does this a lot of the times (I think that holding money for 180days is just an excuse considering that they might even use our money - no need to lend from bank). I don't have anything illegal on it just opened it to sell some game shizz - most of payements were even sent as gift (friends and family). And again they state that they are holding my money cuz they don't want someone to chargeback.

If somebody know if there is a way for me to get out of this situation couse I kinda need money. Should I send them same email to those 10mails again or not (since I haven't heard from them in 2 days)?

------------
    Sorry if I posted this to wrong theard :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wait so let me get this clear. Your PayPal account is locked for 180 days because PayPal said they don't want anyone to chargeback the money?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Wait so let me get this clear. Your PayPal account is locked for 180 days because PayPal said they don't want anyone to chargeback the money?
    pretttty much :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard? How can you even appeal that? You can say that you don't care if they chargeback, that's #life bro.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post

"PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behaviour. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held for 180 days from the date of the last payment that was received into your account. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal."

I got this answer when I contacted them 1st - so basically they can tell this to anyone right? I am sure that I haven't done any "fraudulent or high risk behaviour"as they state. A am also sure thet people won't chargeback (85% of the transactions were done via gift ><) If I knew that PayPal would do this I wouldn't go with them but can't change the past eh...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by P.P.Trades View Post
    "PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behaviour. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held for 180 days from the date of the last payment that was received into your account. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal."

I got this answer when I contacted them 1st - so basically they can tell this to anyone right? I am sure that I haven't done any "fraudulent or high risk behaviour"as they state. A am also sure thet people won't chargeback (85% of the transactions were done via gift ><) If I knew that PayPal would do this I wouldn't go with them but can't change the past eh...
    I've never had or heard of this issue it seems very strange to me. BTC is always the best I only recently started using it, but the issue is, hardly anyone uses it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    "PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behaviour."

That's why you got limited, the 180 days is just a precaution in case you fucked someone over and they chargeback.

Also, nothing you can do besides moving on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ReadableWig9 For This Useful Post:

P.P.Trades (08-28-2016)

Thanks
    @ReadableWig9 I am aware of that but what are you telling me is that I won't be able to take my money either way? I still will need to wait 180days (which is a lot if you ask me) even for money that was sent as gift (they won't bother taking it back). My customers are happy with ingame items that I sold to them ><!
    @Platinum Bitcoin is a bit hard to find to sell/buy in my country and also hardly who will pay me in BTC considering that they could windraw iif I didn't gave them items that I sold to them ingame.

At least ik not to use them in future if you need to wait 180days for every transaction... Thanks for answers tho really appreciate that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @P.P.Trades

Next time don't be heat as fuck? Verify all your shit and don't get a lot of large payments because it's suspicious to PayPal. I'd honestly recommend just using Bitcoin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Little you can do in this situation. PayPal is a hard ass when it comes to this. Unless you have a lot of proof and shit, PayPal won't budge.

You can try calling them to find out more but I doubt that would really help...

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Money15Awesome View Post
    @P.P.Trades

Next time don't be heat as fuck? Verify all your shit and don't get a lot of large payments because it's suspicious to PayPal. I'd honestly recommend just using Bitcoin.
    Eh learned on the hard way, tho I don't have much money (If 300euros is much for them, I am sure that I won't do fradulent activity dfaq ><!), I received money from different people not just from one, nevermind now guess will wait. As it goes I could tell them to pay me on my bank account but as I didn't had anything to vauch with I sold ingame stuff via PayPal as the other people could return the money in case I didn't gave them items after payement. And most of the people think that Bitcoin is a scam so they don't bother using it (anyway they can't reverse transaction which might raise some suspicion about me). I don't mind giving them details if they asked, as they have my info on my account...

Just wonder how do they stay in the bussnies by doing this to people pfff...

@[MPGH]Hentai It will cost me to call them ._. bering in mind that most likley they will tell me 'we can't do anything'. I don't have proof so waiting 180days now then q.q

Thanks
    Call to PP. They care more about customer who call to PP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you don't have proof or anything like then don't send them any info i.e. documents such as ID or passport. The less they have on you the better.

As for the money, you'll have to wait, sorry. If you call them they'll just say what the email said.

If you need to keep using PP, open a stealth account, but a GOOD one; that means new IP, bank acc, address, card, etc. If that's too much trouble is up to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by P.P.Trades View Post
    Hello fellow friends I know there are some cleaver ones around here or who experienced simmilar problem.
    My PP acc got limited few days ago (in email I have received they said one of the reasons lol...). Tried to contact them but they are saying to me: 'fuck you we are taking your money' in a nice way. So I wrote some email not being formal in full about my case (sent to various emails to PP, think 10 of em) and they replied 2DAYS ago that they saw my case and that I will receive reply from them soon.

I understand that I am not the only one as I have been reading PP does this a lot of the times (I think that holding money for 180days is just an excuse considering that they might even use our money - no need to lend from bank). I don't have anything illegal on it just opened it to sell some game shizz - most of payements were even sent as gift (friends and family). And again they state that they are holding my money cuz they don't want someone to chargeback.

If somebody know if there is a way for me to get out of this situation couse I kinda need money. Should I send them same email to those 10mails again or not (since I haven't heard from them in 2 days)?

------------
    Sorry if I posted this to wrong theard :3
    You can't appeal anything as it's on their platform. Have something similar that expires soon. just wait it out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrian For This Useful Post:

P.P.Trades (08-28-2016)

Thanks
    I think with paypal you need to verify some information for security properties.