Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

My First Rap. "Old Days //Official Video //CrankCity"

Much Dank boys, just thought i could hit you fellas up with a short clip of me dropping my first rap for da lulz!

Will appreciate any feedback and opinions i can get my hands on.
    Just remember this is no professional rap, just punched it out with a friend within 2 hours!
    (Dont even start commenting on my gey german accent xD)

Got questions regarding lyrics or the state the room was in read the description of the vid <3

Get Hacked and Shreked. RIP HARAMBE. Right from CrankCity!

Thanks
    Sounds good man.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

curkill (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    thanks <3 the video is kinda shitty, but it was a one try one take

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Not a big fan, great enthusiasm though and good so see you're confident.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OscR For This Useful Post:

curkill (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Nice to hear from someone not into the rapping scene <3 Really appreciated and thanks!!!!
    Sick clothing blog though! my type <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Are you lipsyncing? It's usually better to sing regularly in the video even if you are putting an audio over that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AE$Tgryae35ryt For This Useful Post:

curkill (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Yeah mi should have payed way more attention to that, like i said the video was mostly improvised But thanks for the info bro!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm gonna be honest, this is terrible.

Your pacing is all over the place, the (bogus) lyrics or flow don't even go with the beat (which is more of a pop song instrumental than anything), the video isn't even synced with the song. This is complete garbage. Within 2 hours anyone could come up with better lyrics that actually rhyme with each other

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    First of all thanks for the honest "review", yeah i know the video had giant problems with beeing syncted but i did all that in the time frame you stated above. (lyrics, fapping,recordin,editing). Secondly a rap isn't about getting rhymes, for that i could just google rhymes on google and could get my gay lil wayne done or whatever.
    Also the thing you described in your top sentenced is defined as offbeat, and if i would have had more time to get the text in my mind it would have been easier to eliminate the not wanted offbeat from the wanted offbeat. So as conlusion for my 2 hour time frame i have done more successful at something then you for example completely failing at selling GTA accounts lel

Still thanks for the review babe. And if you want i will be happy to accept the 2 hour challenge, even though its a kinda long ass time to make lyrics! But like your selling history, good thing take a while, even though you are still waiting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The sound quality is kinda bad.
    The beat and the rap is good I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    True, i was recording with my headset, dont have the cash for a studio will release a second one tomorrow probs ^^

Thanks
    I think everyone could agree that you have drive. Everyone has to start somewhere! Excuse me if I'm harsh but I literally just got off a Soundcloud playlist of rap music. Best of luck my friend.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Visurient For This Useful Post:

curkill (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    not harsh at all! More like thanks for the motivation <3

If u are into rap give Moosh&twist a hit u will love them!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    First of all thanks for the honest "review", yeah i know the video had giant problems with beeing syncted but i did all that in the time frame you stated above. (lyrics, fapping,recordin,editing). Secondly a rap isn't about getting rhymes, for that i could just google rhymes on google and could get my gay lil wayne done or whatever.
    Also the thing you described in your top sentenced is defined as offbeat, and if i would have had more time to get the text in my mind it would have been easier to eliminate the not wanted offbeat from the wanted offbeat. So as conlusion for my 2 hour time frame i have done more successful at something then you for example completely failing at selling GTA accounts lel

Still thanks for the review babe. And if you want i will be happy to accept the 2 hour challenge, even though its a kinda long ass time to make lyrics! But like your selling history, good thing take a while, even though you are still waiting.
    Successful? You don't even have 100 views and the whole song was basically you attempting to speak coherent words, but it ended up sounding like the gurgling of a BBC
    GTA Accounts? I stopped selling them on this forum because they're not profitable anymore as newbies try to get clients by selling at bogus prices like $1 or 2. I get far more cash with my BTC business anyway tbh. Also, thanks for getting butthurt over an honest review.
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 09-02-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Successful? You don't even have 100 views and the whole song was basically you attempting to speak coherent words, but it ended up sounding like the gurgling of a BBC
    GTA Accounts? I stopped selling them on this forum because they're not profitable anymore as newbies try to get clients by selling at bogus prices like $1 or 2. I get far more cash with my BTC business anyway tbh. Also, thanks for getting butthurt over an honest review.

I never quoted my song beeing successful, if you want to go to talk about me beeing successful then sure lets go this way. i am the owner of a 16k large community, i own a free unlimited crypted file sharing site (its actually limited to 193 TB for each user), a free stresser hitting with 80 GB/s even have a social life, have a job and earn good $$s so yeah i am successfull in my own ways.

Didnt know you were selling accounts on mpgh, i mean you were even trying to sell fake credit cards, so sad haha.
    "He gets far more cash with his btc business " What, btc laundering? xD

Btw: Just because you suck at selling stuff doesnt mean they arent profitable anymore. Got some peeps in my fam who get over the rounds easy thanks to those

ALso i didnt get butthurt i said thanks for you honest opinion even though you displayed it like you were trying to fist yourself only to notice that the asshole was covering your whole body.

EDIT:

SInce you are so successful/sick/awesome, i am happy to compare our earnings, community, projects and the challenge you offered me regarding the 2 hour full rap.

Second Edit:

Just found out why you cant even be successful in the selling business, besides spamming on thousands of forums, which leaked your true identity, you have been selling bad cracked accounts where you couldnt even change the email, so they were basically worth 0. Keep it up bud!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast