I've had to continuously uninstall and then reinstall/update drivers just so they can work. Even to this day, I'm doing it.
There are pros and cons with all OS' to be honest
For Windows 10
- Microsoft working on 'fixes'
- Design & layout nice
- More 'features' available
(can't be bothered to list anymore)
- Rushed release without proper checking for bugs etc
- Built for phones/tablets TBH so most of the drivers had problems (in the beginning when everyone upgraded)
- Random crashes now and then
- Restart time horrendous ~ shouldn't take longer than shutting down and then turning back on.
For Windows 7/8:
- Pretty much no bugs left
- Designs great and everyone is used to it
- Little to no crashes ever
- None of the Microsoft Edge crap
- Gonna be outdated pretty quickly ~ soon won't have any security updates from Microsoft = will be vulnerable in future
(pretty much no cons for Windows 7 TBH)
What OS' I use currently?
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Chrome OS, Linux Ubuntu
Why I have so many? Plenty of computers at home, running different things like a server for localhost #ROTMGPrivateServer
Global Moderator 09/2017
Market Place Minion 04/2017
Minecraft Minion 02/2017
Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016
Official Middleman 09/2016
News Force Editor 08/2016
News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
News Force (User News) 10/2015
Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014